PDA

View Full Version : Bad Food Good Neighbors

snowflake1919
01-14-13, 12:40 PM
I just hate to delete neighbors and although you seem to be active by gifting me; I just can not stand the sight of Bad Food everytime i visit.

Please, would you just trash it!

sollia
01-14-13, 12:42 PM
Things happen sometimes that keep people from getting to their food on time. I overslept once and all my food went bad. Another time my internet went out and I couldn't get to my food before it spoiled. Stuff happens.

snowflake1919
01-14-13, 01:22 PM
yes, i can understand that sollia
guess i should have given more detail. sorry

figure after a month or so of bad food

if they can gift me almost daily, they do has access to the game

sollia
01-14-13, 01:25 PM
Huh okay that is a little weird. I don't see any logic in that situation.

It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers you but I agree that is strange.

sweetstuff525
01-14-13, 02:21 PM
is it always the same food or different food?

KadeeDid
01-14-13, 02:29 PM
is it always the same food or different food?

Snowflake would have to look at the food to see and that is something they do not want to do!

nky1111
01-14-13, 03:30 PM
its a little different, rotten 1 hour dish or 16 hour... 1 hours i dump quite frequently when i think i'll have time 2play but something comes up. theres no big loss anyway

AnnasCoffee
01-14-13, 04:12 PM
snowflake1919,

You might get to the point where you are comfortable deleting people. It was hard for me at first, but now I do it a lot (a lot of people have quit lately). If having too many inactive neighbors is causing you to be frustrated with the game or not be able to give enough attention to your "good" neighbors ... Then I say DELETE .

I look at the following things. If they have 3 or more, I delete...

Rotten Food
No tables
Tables covered in tips
Blocked door
Nothing cooking on ovens
No new decorations
No new ovens/recipes

snowflake1919
01-16-13, 11:31 AM
thanks to all for the info

AnnaCoffee : after tipping my wall posts & returning gifts, i then went to my neighbor list;
and using your guide, i was able to remove a number of neighbors. didn't hurt a bit. Thank You :-)