PDA

View Full Version : Food Not Selling

sollia
01-14-13, 10:38 AM
When I started playing, I would block the door before I went to bed so that in case I ran out of food my rating or whatever it is called wouldn't drop below 100. When I woke up in the morning, the food would have sold.

That's not happening anymore. I check my bakery in the morning and not a single plate of any of the food has sold. It's really frustrating because it means I have way less room for the new dishes in the morning.

The one user who responded before suggested that maybe my food was selling very slowly because that happiness rating was below 100. I don't believe that is the problem, because not a single serving of any dish has been sold over the course of 10-12 hours.

So should the food be selling overnight or is it correct now that it isn't selling? I'm pretty confused.

ShawnBFC
01-14-13, 10:40 AM
If you block the door, customers don't come in and you won't sell any food.

ShawnBFC
01-14-13, 10:44 AM
But also, if you leave it open at night and when you check it and you're out of food....immediately block the door before angry customers walk in. It shouldn't drop below 100 overnight (or not much as long as you have a lot of food on the counters). From what I've seen, it works good for me doing it this way.

sollia
01-14-13, 10:49 AM
So when I was blocking the door it shouldn't have been selling? Darn :P Okay thanks for helping me :D

[S8] Regina
01-14-13, 11:31 AM
I would not recommend blocking the door as a strategy, as when you open the doors again, the system will rapidly sell all the food for the amount of time the door was blocked. Hope this helps!

sollia
01-14-13, 11:47 AM
I would not recommend blocking the door as a strategy, as when you open the doors again, the system will rapidly sell all the food for the amount of time the door was blocked. Hope this helps!

Wow I did not know that! I'll keep that in mind!