PDA

View Full Version : Hey team lava / Norman, I have a nice idea for Christmas, please read!!

Peyka
12-13-10, 02:36 AM
Hi Norman / team lava, many players are dissapointed because there is nothing we can buy without gems in the new update.. But I have many ideas how you could make us all happy at Christmas :-), please read. One idea could be a special x-mas gift that appears only on the 24th december and every farmer can send it to his/her neighbors. Another idea could be that we all get a special gift from you at christmas :-),. It would just be a sign that farm story is still alive and that team lava cares about there clients, please think about it, I don't want to get to one of those persons which say that team lava doesn't listen... Thx for the attention and merry christmas too all of you :-)!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 01:02 PM
Hi Norman / team lava, many players are dissapointed because there is nothing we can buy without gems in the new update.. But I have many ideas how you could make us all happy at Christmas :-), please read. One idea could be a special x-mas gift that appears only on the 24th december and every farmer can send it to his/her neighbors. Another idea could be that we all get a special gift from you at christmas :-),. It would just be a sign that farm story is still alive and that team lava cares about there clients, please think about it, I don't want to get to one of those persons which say that team lava doesn't listen... Thx for the attention and merry christmas too all of you :-)!

I don't so much as want a gift per se, but I am sad there were no Christmas decor items available, either for coin or gems, out of the box. Halloween decor is till there, but no Christmas stuff :(

But iz all good. I managed to still design a Christmas farm.

Thank you team lava for providing these games. Looking forward to 2011 playing Story games.

To all other players, yes, we fight and bicker on these boards. But we wouldn't be here if we didn't have something in common: we love the games.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND/Or Happy Holidays to all!!!!!