PDA

View Full Version : Help

reesac
01-14-13, 12:10 AM
What is the best way to earn:

Coins
Energy
Goods

I don't get it. I can't collect my coins cause I don't have energy to do anything and I don't see how to get more but to buy them with real money.

Can someone please explain this game to me.

Thx

psykopod19
01-14-13, 05:13 AM
This is a game of patience. You won't be able to have the best city in 1 day. You will need a few months, depending on the frequency you log in, to shape your city the way you really want it.
The energy is needing for everything; collect coins, collect goods, build stuff and clear up your new land squares. It will regenerate 1 energy every 3 minutes. When you level up, your energy limit will increase accordingly (to a maximum of 30).
Coins are needed to buy buildings and decorations. So you have to collect the best buildings first with your limited energy to maximize your income.
There are several types of building, each with a different purpose. There are community buildings which will increase your population limit, and homes which will increase your population. There are industries which will provide you with goods, and business that require goods to operate. All will provide you with coins, except for the industries.
Also, the social element is very important in this game. You need neighbors to provide you with permits to buy new land squares and building parts for some buildings. So, you need to have good neighbors.

There, hope this helps you getting started.

reesac
01-14-13, 01:12 PM
I kinda knew some of that cause I play home design and I am almost level 60 and maxed out on everything land goods and have a lot of money that is why I moved onto this game. Thank for your reply. Do you only get energy every 3 mins if the game is open and running? And is that the only way to get it? Thank you again.

reesac
01-14-13, 01:14 PM
Oh one more question, how do u get rid of the sparkles? On home design you tap them and it is money.

Charsville
01-14-13, 08:26 PM
You get rid of sparkles by tapping, but you have to wait till the building is ready. When you see a coin above the building you can collect your money. Buildings vary on how long it takes before you can collect. You collect energy up to the limit even if the game is turned off. Everyone hates the lack of energy, but its part of the game. Build a lot of Community Buildings, because they randomly give extra energy. Go to game's Menu and click Help section for more information.

reesac
01-15-13, 12:39 AM
Thank you