PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble collecting the bonus from visitors playing with my pets

vanillaspice143
01-13-13, 10:58 AM
i am new to Pet Story, but have been playing the other team lava games. usually, when a visitor tips, likes, cleans, etc...you click the table, clothes rack, or bldg and it collects your bonus. with pet shop story ... im not having this experience. i click on my pet playpens and nothing...the hearts are there but i cannot figure out how to get the bonuses. is there something im missing?

WendingWanderer
01-13-13, 11:31 AM
When you pet other people's pets, the "heart" points go directly to your heart count.

I think (I'm not sure) that when other people play with your points, that's what makes the balloon, purse, teddy bear, etc in your shop, which give you one extra experience point each.

Doesn't seem like much of a reward to me, but...

nky1111
01-17-13, 08:59 AM
it collects when u collect coins from a pet, if that pet has a bonus then 2 coins appear say +900 regular collect and also+300bonus appears, thats it..

waimanalokat
01-27-13, 05:41 PM
it collects when u collect coins from a pet, if that pet has a bonus then 2 coins appear say +900 regular collect and also+300bonus appears, thats it..

You get bonus coins? I get a paw-point with my regular coin and in addition to the paw-point I get when I feed. I don't bother visiting neighbors, doesn't seem worth it. I would for coin. Is this just a version difference or does everyone else get coin from visiting neighbors?
I play on kindle so I'm used to not having what IOS players have.

nky1111
01-27-13, 06:50 PM
seems like it's random. some pets get 2 coins and 1 paw, some 1 coin and 2 paws and some get a toy. but i'm getting that +30% bonus pretty frequently.

akocek
01-28-13, 08:49 PM
i'm on android and have never seen coin bonuses, only the extra xp paws. the only time i get two coins from a pet are the pets that make over $1500 as one coin will be $1500 and one will be the additional amount, but this has nothing to do with neighbor visits.

Criagirl
01-30-13, 02:40 PM
you get one extra paw point when someone has played with your pet and extra coin. I think it is 20 coin, but I could be wrong. you collect the bonus at the same time you collect from them "regularly". hope this helps.

waimanalokat
04-06-13, 12:15 AM
Mine has changed. I now get 20 more coin then I would without a neighbor visiting. It works like dragon story, if anyone plays that. Finally a reason to visit neighbors.
Thank You Team Lava :)