PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

Unregistered
06-28-10, 10:12 PM
When you invite people to be your neighbor and they do not accept or decline for a long period of time how can you remove them from the list?

Also how do I register for this site? Says registration is disabled by administrator.

Bloomz

Unregistered
06-28-10, 10:47 PM
Can we have some water features like rivers etc n bridges? It's quite bored just having the current decor. Add more flowers n grasses tooo.

Unregistered
06-29-10, 01:36 AM
Can there be a way where we can see names of everybody in the community tab n they are sorted according to their levels? I prefer to invite neighbors who are at the level almost same as mine. Thanks.

Unregistered
06-29-10, 02:12 AM
Can we have some water features like rivers etc n bridges? It's quite bored just having the current decor. Add more flowers n grasses tooo.

I don't know about grass, but some players can simulate river and bridges on their farms.

Unregistered
06-30-10, 08:12 PM
I want to be able to "un-neighbor" some of my neighbors--some look like they aren't in the game and I want to remove them from my list or rearrange my list of neighbors to how I want to visit

Unregistered
07-01-10, 10:03 AM
May I first begin by saying that I really enjoy this game.

I am very diligent about visiting my neighbours farms regularly and watering all neighbours where possible almost daily.

I wish that the system would consistently allow that when I return to my list of neighbours to water the next farmer in the list that it would return directly to the same place in the list so that I could continue watering the next neighbour without spending time scrolling down. OR Better yet, I wish that any farm that I that I have visited and/or watered would then move to the bottom of my neighbour list for the rest of the day.

I also agree that we should be able to delete neighbours that are clearly inactive.

I wish there was some bonus to watering neighbours that would motivate reciprocal watering. I believe the best option would be getting a gem after watering a set number of plots on neighbours. The number could be several thousand if needed, but it would certainly be a motivating factor, build visits between neighbours and allow gaining of gems to buy items that are only available via gems.

When away for a long time (ie. weeks--) I wish there was a crop that didn't come to harvest for 2 weeks so it would be clear that you were still in the game but not available. Or better yet, would there be a way to indicate to neighbours that you had "gone fishing" (eg. a sign saying just that on your farm crops, or something else to put on your wall that would stay visible for several weeks that neighbours would see when visiting) so that they would know you will be back and have not quit the game entirely.

Just some thoughts.

Enjoy the game and look forward to new developments.

Ellie
07-01-10, 02:38 PM
While watering today I also had the gem reward thought. I also suggested a few weeks ago that we should be able to put some kind of notification at the top of our wall if we were offline for a few days. Someone else came up with the idea of a noticeboard on the farm where we could post messages for other farmers.

I would like to see a favourites list for our most active neighbours. Some of my neighbours plant 4 day crops so are only online a couple of times a week. In theory you could water up to 7 times to their 1.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 12:23 PM
I wish that the system would consistently allow that when I return to my list of neighbours to water the next farmer in the list that it would return directly to the same place in the list so that I could continue watering the next neighbour without spending time scrolling down.

Or better yet, would there be a way to indicate to neighbours that you had "gone fishing" (eg. a sign saying just that on your farm crops, or something else to put on your wall that would stay visible for several weeks that neighbours would see when visiting) so that they would know you will be back and have not quit the game entirely.

Just some thoughts.

Enjoy the game and look forward to new developments.

Totaly agreed on both, Im facing this problem when watering my neighbours, i have to scroll all the list >_< all over again for each neighbour
and an "optional" message idea in the top of the wall will be great, like in messenger when you add a message for your contacts

Unregistered
07-02-10, 01:06 PM
I wish that the system would consistently allow that when I return to my list of neighbours to water the next farmer in the list that it would return directly to the same place in the list so that I could continue watering the next neighbour without spending time scrolling down. OR Better yet, I wish that any farm that I that I have visited and/or watered would then move to the bottom of my neighbour list for the rest of the day.

I also agree that we should be able to delete neighbours that are clearly inactive.

Agreed on both. It's a nuissance to scroll through inactive players just to get to the active ones for my daily water duty. With many neighbors and some have identical names, I can't always recall if I've watered the 3rd or 4th Farmer Joe :D

Unregistered
07-05-10, 09:16 PM
It would be great to be able to view a player's star status when they are inviting you to be a neighbour. Their number level may not be an accurate indication of their history of watering others. I have accepted many invites and suspect many of my neighbours are not at a very high star status given their lack of watering reciprocity

Unregistered
07-05-10, 10:56 PM
When you invite someone to be your neighbor, I would suggest that you drop him/her a note on their wall.
That way, it gives them a link to visit your farm, instead of having them wandering who you are. Not a hard thing to do.
Be neighborly :).