PDA

View Full Version : How island levels open

DragonHeart0
01-12-13, 06:31 PM
I currently only have the first main island open to me for expansion. Is it that the next one does not open up until either I expand this one fully or reach a certain level? And do they become available in a specific order? I found one player at level 58 who has all the levels with some expansion and others who still have one untouched plateau at level 94. Can anyone help me to understand how the expansion works?

Thanks!

pegasus14
01-12-13, 08:31 PM
The more you expand, the more different areas will open up for you. I don't recall exactly, but I think the first island must be at least mostly clear before the others are available for expansion.

tailsprower
01-13-13, 06:46 AM
You should at least clear all the expansion on main island to at least form a square .

DragonHeart0
01-13-13, 07:02 AM
Thanks. Expansion is next on my priority list so maybe I will see a new level open in the not too distant future.

kwhales
01-13-13, 07:11 AM
Clear land near the island you next want to move on to. This will open spaces on it.

DragonHeart0
01-13-13, 07:17 AM
Oohh, that is great. I like that it isn't arbitrary or predetermined. Thanks!

bdocc
01-13-13, 07:17 AM
When you are finished expanding on your main Island I suggest you to expand on the Island with the Dawn Tree then you will have complete the goal to do it.

DragonHeart0
01-13-13, 07:47 AM
Yes, I've wondered whether the goals are much of what makes us all move in similar directions. I love the dawn tree but am not sure what I want to put there. Are we able to move habitats from level to level once they are open? Or do the habitats have to stay on the level on which they were purchased?

KadeeDid
01-13-13, 07:57 AM
Yes, I've wondered whether the goals are much of what makes us all move in similar directions. I love the dawn tree but am not sure what I want to put there. Are we able to move habitats from level to level once they are open? Or do the habitats have to stay on the level on which they were purchased?

You can move habitats, nests, breeding dens etc. to any island. It is sometimes a bit tricky to get it to work but it is possible. You need to move it to the edge and flick it just right.

DragonHeart0
01-13-13, 08:18 AM
Great, thanks! Now we just need to be able to keep and move some trees to complete our landscaping options :)

KadeeDid
01-13-13, 08:26 AM
Great, thanks! Now we just need to be able to keep and move some trees to complete our landscaping options :)

I don't think you can move the trees.

DragonHeart0
01-13-13, 04:52 PM
I don't think you can move the trees.

Hello KadeeDid, No, you can't move trees but I'd like to be able to :)

tailsprower
01-14-13, 05:35 AM
BTW like the other guy , said do the dawn tree expansion first . Not only you complete a goal but get to unlock boost goals .
Here's one of the goals :

Red Dawn :

Make 10 fire types to epic form
Harvest 5 fireapples

After that you unlock the fire dragon boost .