PDA

View Full Version : Why does my game stutter?

xfiles1013
01-12-13, 04:59 PM
At least every other time I open my app, sometimes EVERY TIME, my game stutters. I thought it was because of GameCenter but I disabled that completely, and it still does it. I think it has to do with the popups in the game.

Here's what happens: I open the app. Serve the food. Collect the stars. Click the appliance to open the cookbook. Select a new recipe. When I go to tap the appliance to prepare it, it resets the game to before I had served the previous recipe. Customers disappear and reset and the ads pop up.

It doesn't always happen at that exact time, but that's mainly when it does happen. It also does this on Restaurant Story. How can I get this to STOP????

I don't want to live with time jumps like in Futurama or like Marty McFly!

Also, TOO MANY POP UP ADS. Seriously, I don't care about the gem sales, I don't want to play your other games. I would rate the game 5 stars if it didn't keep asking me to and popping up ads when I just want to serve my pixel food to the pixel people!

kooky panda
01-12-13, 05:46 PM
Before doing any actions in your games, go visit a neighbor , when you come back wait for pops up to come up.

If you leave your game open and running when you are not playing, when you come back and start tapping your game will start to sync with the servers. If you give it time to sync, your pops ups will come up first, then after they complete, you can play the game.

No everyone likes getting the promotional goals but they go out randomly.
If you do not complete them, they will expire.