PDA

View Full Version : Observatory Makes Me Dizzy :)

CottageRose
01-12-13, 02:02 PM
The Observatory spins so fast and it seems like continually. I put mine in the corner off screen, so I only see it once a while - much more tolerable that way. :)

Does it ever stop spinning?

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 02:16 PM
Lol :D

jackie2006
01-12-13, 02:17 PM
put it back in your storage or sell it

CottageRose
01-12-13, 02:39 PM
The rent is good, and it contributes to your Royal points I think. So it can sit off screen, where other people can Heart it. lol

maguar
01-12-13, 02:55 PM
I think it's like all moving buildings. Once it's ready to be collected it stops spinning until you collect from it.

CottageRose
01-12-13, 04:48 PM
I will try not collecting then, and see if that works. Thanks!

zombiefun
01-12-13, 09:41 PM
I didn't build that thing because that kind of spinning is nauseating. Windmill is ok though.

CottageRose
01-13-13, 02:32 PM
Just to confirm, the spinning does stop if it is waiting for you to collect. I had not really noticed that behavior on the others, being tap-happy, but now I know.

I will just keep it in the corner off screen, so I can collect the monies to build the other buildings I haven't reached yet. :)
Thanks!

BlueCanary
01-13-13, 02:50 PM
I put mine off in the corner too. It looks neat but it would be a lot nicer if it could spin at maybe half the speed it does now.

keviPad
01-13-13, 03:06 PM
Finally, an actual new topic to talk about.

I thought i was the only one who disliked the observatory. Love the windmills. 7 windmills and counting. The observatory doesnt make me dizzy. Its just not very attractive and kinda spins crazy speed. Maybe it should be a more relaxed calm speed. Still ugly though.

onemansmiracle
01-14-13, 09:51 AM
Oh,I made two observatories,and put them just in the middle of my kingdom,for.............dazzling all intruders and bushrangers ;)

blurbie
01-15-13, 07:41 AM
That is why I refuse to put an observatory in my kingdom. It is cartoony, very reminiscent of Dr. Seusse. If I put pink acer trees next to it, I would forever wait for a Lorax to pop out when it was time to collect, or a sneed or something else very Seuss-ish. No, thanks!

mystoryzoozoo
01-15-13, 11:26 AM
I agree, if it span slower it would look better. Does anyone else find the flapping flags annoying too.... On the castle and towers? Too fast. I built one once and it didn't flap at all until first collect, I thought it was much better.