PDA

View Full Version : So many Trolls/Skunks/Beasts...etc...

StormSai
01-12-13, 10:30 AM
So... I'm sure people don't mind it when they appear for quests, but when I don't have those quests.. they show up much that it really discourages me from playing the game. In fact, I used to check the game every day. Now, I do it once a week maybe because I get annoyed with wasting energy/ruining collection on those attacks.

Is there anyway to make them appear more during active quests and have them not appear as much when no quests needing them are available?

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 10:35 AM
I agree with you, sometimes they can be a pain! As many other players, whenever I do not need monsters (for instance, I am not required by goal to **** any of them and am maxed out on rat tails to prepare Ivy's soicy sauce) I keep one as a pet.

The idea is simple: since they appear quite often, especially around crops, resource and royal buildings, before ****ing them I check whether they are actually hiding anything important. If not, then instead of ****ing it, I just leave it there until the time comes when I do need to **** monsters for any of the reasons I stated above.

I have currently one monster. It is covering two willow trees, several walls, one common cow, one old log and one plant in a log, leaving Sir Piggy and all my crops available for collection. I don't need any of that stuff, so I plan to keep the fangbeast there until a goal requires me to **** a monster (I have 98 rat tails, I am not going to need more of those soon). Now I can collect from my buildings and harvest my crops knowing that noone will come in the middle of my game.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/e8d1c5852fe8c8ea6b829879f15d3e3b_zpsdebf9691.jpg

StormSai
01-12-13, 10:40 AM
Smart! Maybe I'll try that.