PDA

View Full Version : Which Pink hybrid did you breed first?

MazShaddix
01-11-13, 10:30 PM
So I'm gonna start breeding for the pink hybrids after I craft a sapphire dragon (when I get it to my phone) I have tried for the Justice quite a few times but was only getting Love, Laserlight and the odd Tusker.

I'm just curious as to what people bred first, what combo / level you used.

laurelsail
01-11-13, 10:53 PM
I am IOS and Level 76! I got the virtue gragon no problem but can get any of the pink combinations to save my life!

chariiirox
01-11-13, 11:29 PM
I also tried for Justice with Virtue and Ruby as well as Virtue and Fire but all I got was Love after Love... Then I tried for Flower with Virtue and Emerald and got it inthe 3rd try... Then again tried for Kite from Virtue and Air and again in vain... Tried for Bubble with Virtue and Water and got in 5th try...

iaweforfun
01-11-13, 11:33 PM
I was trying for kite first, but i failed. I got justice first try.

azulscales
01-11-13, 11:35 PM
I bred justice first and now I'm having a lot of luck breeding hypnotic x virtue and I already have 3 origami and a tiny. (origami is the #1 earning dragon next to diamonds and tiny is #2)

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 02:22 AM
My first pink hybrid was buble , i got it with virtue and aurora :) my 2nd pink hybrid was also a buble with the same combo.

PuppetSasori
01-12-13, 03:50 AM
I tried for justice and got it on the second try with virtue and fire. Just got a flower on first try with virtue and forest.

Nefertekas
01-12-13, 04:02 AM
My first and only hybrid is tiny. Tried for justice a few times, but to no avail (got a laserlight though, yay!). Now I might try for forest sometime soon. I'm not to worried about the pink hybrids. x)

mammami08
01-12-13, 06:53 AM
I tried for justice first but got tierd of it after like 25 fails of love. So moved on to try for the others. Used pink and one of the three elements hybrids just to have a chance for any of them. So i was supriced when i got kite first try, i then switched hybrid to one without yellow (think it was super dragon) and got bubble first try! So switched again and this time to a hybrid with just purple and green (don't remember wich one) got flower second try. So that just left origami and justice so i breed pink with planet and got them both within five tries!

I then got tiny last but also within 5 tries, think i breed pink and love but not sure....

lollipop_rp
01-12-13, 07:08 AM
My first was pink, I think I'm getting a bubble dragon cuz it says 26 hours and I used water x pink....

lollipop_rp
01-12-13, 07:09 AM
:)
My first was pink, I think I'm getting a bubble dragon cuz it says 26 hours and I used water x pink....

Im going to go check now on what it is!
Hope it is a good dragon:)

sweetstuff525
01-12-13, 08:54 AM
I've only gotten the flower one... No luck with others yet

Baraze
01-12-13, 09:23 AM
I've gotten over forty love dragons trying for tiny. I only have justice, flower and origami. These pink hybrids are horrid.

Baraze
01-12-13, 09:24 AM
And to think I whine about getting magic while trying to Anubis. It's going to be worse with the 33 hour fail time when the pink/diamond hybrid makes its appearance.

kooky panda
01-12-13, 10:27 AM
I got virtue first. I normally use pure dragons to breed.

dapplefur
01-12-13, 01:18 PM
i only need Orgami. haven't tried for it yet.

Bubble and Tiny i each got on the second try.

Justice and Kite where between 5-10 tries.

Flower took me like 15-20 tries.

MazShaddix
01-12-13, 01:47 PM
I bred justice first and now I'm having a lot of luck breeding hypnotic x virtue and I already have 3 origami and a tiny. (origami is the #1 earning dragon next to diamonds and tiny is #2)
Might have to try hypnotic x virtue and see where that gets me coz of them all I really want the origami one, tho currently taking a break from pink breeding as I'm getting ready for sapphire dragon... But when I start again I'm defo gonna try that combo :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-12-13, 02:16 PM
Might have to try hypnotic x virtue and see where that gets me coz of them all I really want the origami one, tho currently taking a break from pink breeding as I'm getting ready for sapphire dragon... But when I start again I'm defo gonna try that combo :)

Hope you have better luck than me. hyp/virtue bought me luck!! : (

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-12-13, 02:17 PM
i only need Orgami. haven't tried for it yet.

Bubble and Tiny i each got on the second try.

Justice and Kite where between 5-10 tries.

Flower took me like 15-20 tries.

Nice that you've almost got them all!!
What combos did you use?

kasaokc
01-12-13, 02:25 PM
Got Virtue on first try. Put it with Fire and got Tusker. Did it again and got Justice on second try. Tuskers like my island. I have 3 more ready to go into the trading portal but can't seem to get a laserlight .... Just Virtues, Tuskers, and Loves. Odd that I've gotten 5 of the super rare and none of the rare for the red/light combo.

dapplefur
01-12-13, 03:23 PM
Nice that you've almost got them all!!
What combos did you use?

just virtue + other base color i.e for tiny it was virtue and light.

MazShaddix
01-12-13, 11:07 PM
I've gotten over forty love dragons trying for tiny. I only have justice, flower and origami. These pink hybrids are horrid.

Yeah the pink hybrids are horrid... But some people are lucky in getting them straight off, whereas others like me, can't seem to get them.
It took me 2 or 3 tries just for the virtue dragon alone :/

flowless
01-13-13, 04:55 AM
tried for justice no luck
got bubble first try
and just now tiny i think after 2 laserlight and few love dragons

bdocc
01-13-13, 07:23 AM
I got Virtue when it was released on my 1st try, I also got Justice Dragon on my 1st try. I didn't even bother trying for the other Pink Dragons except for Kite Dragon which I failed to get.

MazShaddix
01-14-13, 11:42 AM
Just started to breed my hypnotic and pink, so will let you know what the outcomes are after I've done the first 5

sollia
01-14-13, 11:51 AM

Really? Well this sucks for Android players.

ash717
01-14-13, 01:50 PM
GotTiny, then origami, then flower, trying for bubble next.

Nefertekas
01-14-13, 02:13 PM
Finally got justice. So now i have tiny and justice xD

chewytwix
01-14-13, 06:32 PM
i just need flower and justice left....these guys are pretty hard!

Baraze
01-14-13, 06:36 PM
i just need flower and justice left....these guys are pretty hard!

For me those two were the easiest. Tiny doesnt like me for some reason. I can't get kite to save my life. Sunshine dragons are laughing at me. Bubbles just keep floating away.

chewytwix
01-14-13, 06:40 PM
For me those two were the easiest. Tiny doesnt like me for some reason. I can't get kite to save my life. Sunshine dragons are laughing at me. Bubbles just keep floating away.

I saved the ones with shortest wait time for common dragons last actually. I meant pink hybrids in general are pretty darn hard! =) but diamond hybrids...those are just insane.

sweetstuff525
01-14-13, 06:47 PM
I got flower than justice and now I have bubble dragon breeding I haven't tried for the others yet

MazShaddix
01-15-13, 01:42 AM
I saved the ones with shortest wait time for common dragons last actually. I meant pink hybrids in general are pretty darn hard! =) but diamond hybrids...those are just insane.

I don't even have a diamond so none f the hybrids for me, which also means the new dragon to come out (if its a pink/diamond hybrid)
I have no basic dragon hybrids left, and only leopard dragon to get them its the pink hybrids and diamond hybrids once I finally get a dragon, not that I've been trying for one like lol

ciora
01-17-13, 09:35 AM
Finally got my first pink hybrid "flower"... got it from virtue and fairy... next i will try tiny or bubble

fitfunsparkle
01-17-13, 06:05 PM
Bubble! So cute :). Havent been able to get any others, but today started trying for unicorn, of course.

fitfunsparkle
01-17-13, 06:06 PM
Oh, i forgot about origami! Got that one too :)

Akkarin95
01-18-13, 07:06 AM
My first pink hybrid was Justice, next Flower and now i try to breed Tiny it's soo cute ^^

7Riptide
01-18-13, 07:37 AM
my first was virtue dragon

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 08:58 PM
Just got kite breeding ....... The only pink hybrid I need now will be origami

gingzie
01-27-13, 03:25 AM
Ahh finally got origami first try after countless tries
for other pink hybrids. I want a tiny so baddd

Nefertekas
01-27-13, 04:11 AM
Finally got justice. So now i have tiny and justice xD

Okay, update: so I got tiny first, then justice. Third was flower I believe, followed by origami (got that one on first try, I think). I tried for kite for a while, but kept getting firestorms and sunrises and whatnot, ack!! So now I decided to go for bubble and got it on first try. I think I'll lesve kite for some other time. -.-

lollipop_rp
01-27-13, 07:15 AM
Now, I need everything except pink and bubble! Wish everyone luck on breedding pinks!

lollipop_rp
01-27-13, 07:16 AM
Now, I need everything except pink and bubble! Wish everyone luck on breedding pinks!

Oops I meant virtue and bubble not pink!
;)

jrodt333
01-27-13, 08:11 AM
Funny think is, the first pink hybrid I got was Unicorn. :)

scottyhaha
01-27-13, 09:23 AM
Me too unicone is my 1st pink hybrid

jrodt333
01-27-13, 09:35 AM
Me too unicone is my 1st pink hybrid

Congrats! :)

MazShaddix
01-27-13, 02:19 PM
I will get a unicorn soon as 2 days ago I got my first diamond :)