PDA

View Full Version : Feed the Baron finished - Game break down

PoseidonPaket
01-11-13, 11:46 PM
Hello,

I just collected my ready Feed the Baron from my kitchen and it gaves me a Super Glue. I just tried to pick it up and the Game stopped and the horse was riding . After the Game was back the Super Glue was not in my inventory. Everything i harvest shortly before I collect the kitchen is in my inventory.

Does anyone has the same problem with the Baron in the kitchen?

maguar
01-11-13, 11:53 PM
I haven't heard with that but similar things have been happening with adventure rewards: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44151-I-lost-my-royal-cow.....

roosfamily
01-12-13, 01:06 AM
I haven't heard with that but similar things have been happening with adventure rewards: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44151-I-lost-my-royal-cow.....

It happened the same to me everytime I collect from feed the baron since yesterday afternoon. I've lost a lantern a super glue a glimmer dust and 2 jewels. I've been doing the receipe for a long time and never happened before. It's a very recent bug.

PoseidonPaket
01-12-13, 01:08 AM
Yes, there it happend this night in my Castle, too. Before the Baron has finished. I have read about the Problems with the Adventure and have posted my expericence. The days before I do not have any toubles with the Baron meal.

Thank's for your respond!

maguar
01-12-13, 01:11 AM
That sneaky baron . . . always taking stuff.

xtcinla11
01-12-13, 12:45 PM
Yes, it happened to me to, the baron gave me a lantern, but alas, it didn't make it into my inventory.

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 01:26 PM
Yes, it happened to me to, the baron gave me a lantern, but alas, it didn't make it into my inventory.

Same hereeeee :( just lost my lantern

rosewaterlily
01-12-13, 06:21 PM
I had a builder's paste from the baron, and then 'processing' and it turned into glimmerdust in my inventory. It's not a sync error because that would have asked me to collect again.

geriffin
01-29-13, 09:26 AM
I Out Feed the Baron but I got nothing!! Happened twice already. Don't know why.

maguar
01-29-13, 02:43 PM
You should have got a random item not a meal. Next time check your inventory immediately. The first item should be the one you got.

geriffin
01-30-13, 08:19 AM
I did that, but I got nothing. I tapped both my kitchens, One had Feed the Baron and when i checked my inventory there was just the meal from my second kitchen in it.

maguar
01-30-13, 02:19 PM
I think you might need to email support and get them to look into it.