PDA

View Full Version : Outcome of adventures - depend on gem count

chan05
01-11-13, 09:16 PM
Hi

As long I had a high gem count, the adventures gave me the box with nice stuff in it. In the meanwhile i spend my gems.

Since my gem count is low, the dark caves only give me rubbish!!!

Can so share this experience?

maguar
01-11-13, 09:35 PM
Just a coincidence. I have a decent gem balance all the time but my adventure rewards vary.

chan05
01-11-13, 10:24 PM
Hmmm... Yea. But it's two weeks now, even dark caves gives rubbish.
Just some money, blocks, beams also royal, some energy but no more box.

It started exactly when I spend my gems to avoid all this gem traps.

maguar
01-11-13, 10:50 PM
I had that for weeks. Finally had a really good week this week but I now seem back to not so good. It happens.

habanero89
01-12-13, 04:42 PM
Nah don't think it's related. I hardly ever have gems but when I do occasionally have a high gem balance the outcome for the quests definitely doesn't improve. I have yet to get anything particularly good from any of the quests! But it's all just chance :)

sugarzen6
01-13-13, 10:29 AM
I have a high gem count and do an adventure daily and think I've only gotten 3 boxes. I think the boxes are just very rare.

mammami08
01-14-13, 12:14 AM
I have a low gem count and so far i'v gotten a box 2 out of 3 times. I got one of each fruit trees, two times jewel rocks, two royal pigs, one royal cow and two of the other pigs.

So i guess i'm lucky but poor on gems

Jaeron_Q
01-14-13, 08:50 PM
I have a low gem count and so far i'v gotten a box 2 out of 3 times. I got one of each fruit trees, two times jewel rocks, two royal pigs, one royal cow and two of the other pigs.

YOU are indeed VERY LUCKY. I've only ever gotten two jewel rocks, which where on my first times, so I'd call it beginner's luck. Everytime after that has been pretty mundane. Until after a month, I finally got a royal pig. I had to buy my trees..

nasha86
01-17-13, 11:06 AM

Can you tell what type of adventures you do for such outcome? You're extreme lucky in this game

mammami08
01-17-13, 02:40 PM
Can you tell what type of adventures you do for such outcome? You're extreme lucky in this game

Those items i got from the exploring the dark caves (the third adventure) i try to do one a day and the outcome is not alwYs as good....

Baraze
01-17-13, 06:31 PM
I've just set off on my first explore the dark cave adventure and hope I get something decent. What are these boxes everyone's talking about? I'd love an animal or tree. On the second adventure the best I got was five gems.

maguar
01-17-13, 07:23 PM
Sometimes you'll get a little black and gold box where the horn icon normally appears (you know the one to start an adventure). Click it and it tells you what you got and asks whether you want to place or store it.

atlasg55
01-18-13, 01:22 AM
I have a pretty high gem count and have only gotten three boxes. The last box I got had a sheep in it but when I went to place it my game decided to start loading again so I lost my sheep and all the other items I received. When I emailed support but this issue they pretty much told me I was SOL and they couldn't do anything for me so I don't really bother with adventures anymore.

Baraze
01-18-13, 10:55 PM
Thanks, Maguar! I finally got a box today and it had a royal piggy in it. So cool. I need to go digging for more goodies.

maguar
01-18-13, 11:08 PM
Hey congrats! That's a great reward.