PDA

View Full Version : Money safe

kylebusch
01-11-13, 07:55 PM
Does anyone like the idea that you could put your money and gems in a safe. You could take them out when you want to buy something. Doing this you could get rid of accidental purschases.

justk9188
01-11-13, 08:45 PM
We love that idea but TeamLave doesn't.
That's why gem trap still exists :]]

sapphirecross
01-11-13, 10:55 PM
I'd like all the games tied together and the gem bank be like the storm8 messaging in all of them, where it would have your name and balance for bank cash that you could convert back and forth with any game currency. Then you could deposit gems/club cash/whatever into central bank and withdraw any other game or leave it there. I'd personally like it tied to a monthly subscription - like $10 per month you get access to the bank and 10 bank cash per week or something. Whatever the cost of the cash at the 30% off seems fair since ppl subscribing.

Christiana12345
01-13-13, 05:04 PM
Does anyone like the idea that you could put your money and gems in a safe. You could take them out when you want to buy something. Doing this you could get rid of accidental purschases.

Great idea :)

nky1111
01-15-13, 09:25 PM
u could just use a real safe and completely get rid of accidental purchases)))))))))

kybusch
02-07-13, 09:37 PM
It would get rid of accidentally purchases for good

Paul__
03-01-13, 06:50 PM
Yes is nice to have but i would never use it

mammasboy101
01-27-14, 02:14 PM
Like it

snlps
01-28-14, 09:34 AM
I like the idea of one main bank account for all storm 8 games especially for gems.

kylebusch
04-04-14, 05:41 PM
Thx for the feedback

LavaRain8
04-04-14, 07:28 PM
I think for free games that rely solely/mostly on in-game purchases, it probably won't happen, though I would like something like this as well....seeing as how I just accidentally bought coins in by tapping too many times trying to put down the new tables and not having enough money. :mad:

I'm usually very impatient, so the whole "not tapping rapidly" thing just isn't something that I could do long term, so I guess I will always have my gem count suffer for that. I've just kind of decided to just be less frugal with my gem spending, as I usually try to hoard a bunch of them. This way, at least I use them on something that I want versus accidentally buying something that I don't want.

I guess it could be worse, as there could be constant ad popups all of the time. And spending gems isn't really mandatory, so I guess I can't complain too much. I get a lot of mileage out of this game, so I may not mind buying a 30% off package or two eventually if I run low and really want to have something.