PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems

smurflouisblouis
01-11-13, 02:20 PM
I recently logged onto pet shop story and noticed i had some gems missing. I had around 25 and now i have 11.

I was saving those gems!! Lol

Who can i contact to have those restored?

Please help!!

CharmingRhino
01-11-13, 02:22 PM
For support with this, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

smurflouisblouis
01-11-13, 09:21 PM
Thank you!

ShadowPumpkin
03-06-13, 05:53 AM
This same issue has happened to me! I've written to the support team but no one has responded. if you look through my account you'd see that I have never used the gems because I've been saving them up to buy a Pomeranian. the first time this happened I had 22 points and it went down to 9 randomly. I thought it was an error or that I had accidentally hit something but it has happened again and I know I didn't do anything. I've tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked. I'm very upset and frustrated and close to giving up on all things teamlava! please help!!!!

kooky panda
03-06-13, 06:21 AM
This same issue has happened to me! I've written to the support team but no one has responded. if you look through my account you'd see that I have never used the gems because I've been saving them up to buy a Pomeranian. the first time this happened I had 22 points and it went down to 9 randomly. I thought it was an error or that I had accidentally hit something but it has happened again and I know I didn't do anything. I've tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked. I'm very upset and frustrated and close to giving up on all things teamlava! please help!!!!

It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email.
You should of gotten an automatic email back with a ticket number. (If not, check your spam folder).
If it has been over 5 business days, respond back to your email with your ticket number to check on the status.