PDA

View Full Version : Winter Wonder Oven VS Winter Oven

WhiskerBiscunt
01-11-13, 01:48 PM
I'm so confused. I just got the blue Winter Oven thinking it was oven I saw in my neighbor's place. However, what they have is a Winter Wonder Oven which is pink. Please tell me how do I get a Winter Wonder Oven. I don't know how to get one or how I missed it :(:confused:

nomicrophone
01-11-13, 01:55 PM
I want to say it is a goal.

nmishii
01-11-13, 02:01 PM
The Winter Oven is a non-holiday appliance so it exists.

The Winter Wonder Oven is a holiday appliance so it was removed from the regular versions on Monday.

Hope that clears up your confusion.

If you use the Christmas version the Winter Wonder Oven is available for purchase, at least for Android.

zifun
01-11-13, 02:01 PM
the pink winter wonder oven came out in December before the Santa oven if I'm not mistaken. all the seasonal items have been removed. I don't think you can get it if it was one of the appliances TL removed :-/

nmishii
01-11-13, 02:54 PM
You can still get the Christmas stuff if you're on the Christmas version. In my game its in the middle between the Treat Dispenser and 3 Bears Oven, and sells for 36000 coins. If the cost is blank then its removed and you only have what you bought, but this is not the case on the Christmas version.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-11-13, 05:19 PM
Just received a goal for Winter Oven, because Jean-Pierre is on his way. LOL What I question is, the goal request for 30,000 coins for snow tires, when in return, we receive 4,650 coins. We also receive 160 stars, but 30,000 coins just doesn't seem right to me.

sunk818
01-13-13, 10:32 AM
But you get a winter oven. It's all fake money

mymimi5
01-13-13, 07:42 PM
I wish we could purchase more appliances sooner. I hate having to wait every four levels or so

MomsHouseofSweets
01-13-13, 08:13 PM
But you get a winter oven. It's all fake money

LOL ... I know it's fake money!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-14-13, 08:13 AM
I completed the goal for the Winter Oven. So ... when is it available to put on the floor? It still shows locked for a goal. Guess I'll uninstalll and reinstall and see if anything happens.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-14-13, 08:57 AM
Nope ... no change. Still locked for goal. If the goal was completed, why is the oven not available? Am I missing something here?