PDA

View Full Version : App doesn't work nicely on iPad

Unregistered
12-12-10, 07:23 PM
I love this app too much that I have this installed in both of my iPhone and iPad. I did the report of this bug but thought I could write more to give more details.

I have verified this bug on two of my iPads, both have the same problem. Here is the problem on iPad:
I couldn't select (to which I want to bake) easily on iPad, unlike the iPhone app, I could see a little arrow (cursor) key as indication to go to another page, but iPad, I don't see it, I tried to drag the little selection menu screen with two of my fingers, at times, I got it to move to the 2nd page, but always hard to move from one page to another. Please try it yourself on an iPad, and try to select "Macarons" for instance, you will see what I mean.

Desperately looking for your reply or at least get this fixed before Xmas.

Keep up with your good apps!!!!!!

Your Big Fan,
Mabel2 (on iPhone)
AbleMabel (on iPad1)
KylaTang (on iPad2)

Unregistered
12-13-10, 06:52 PM
It's me, my fault to report this bug. Found that I can simply use 1 finger to slide in between selection screen will bring me to the next page. Many sorry for confusion!!!!!!!

Still love this app, lucky I do not encounter any other problem. Many thanks for letting me post this file :-)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;24092]I love this app too much that I have this installed in both of my iPhone and iPad. I did the report of this bug but thought I could write more to give more details.

I have verified this bug on two of my iPads, both have the same problem. Here is the problem on iPad:
I couldn't select (to which I want to bake) easily on iPad, unlike the iPhone app, I could see a little arrow (cursor) key as indication to go to another page, but iPad, I don't see it, I tried to drag the little selection menu screen with two of my fingers, at times, I got it to move to the 2nd page, but always hard to move from one page to another. Please try it yourself on an iPad, and try to select "Macarons" for instance, you will see what I mean.

Desperately looking for your reply or at least get this fixed before Xmas.

Keep up with your good apps!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 06:59 PM
Glad you worked it out, I was just about to respond. Now be careful with slide pressure because you can accidentiaaly purchase something if you use too much pressure :)