PDA

View Full Version : Same goals keep popping up as "new".

abookwyrm
01-11-13, 12:06 PM
Dear Teamlava,

The new goals that require one to download other Teamlava games keep popping up on my island. It happens every single time I go to my island, every time I visit my neighbours islands, in general I get the pop ups informing me of a "new" goal every time the game has to load. Usually, when there is a new goal there will be a green flag by the goal log book, and the pop up doesn't appear until the goal is clicked. And the introduction to the goal by the game characters only appears once. These goals load automatically every single time I load up the game, and usually several times while I am playing as well. It is causing my game to lag and crash, and is in general very annoying. The goals are also supposed to have a timer, so instead of complaining right away I figured I would be polite and just let the annoyance go away on its own. However when there was three days left on the timer it reset and I now have to put up with this aggressive advertising crashing my game every few minutes for nine more days. Please fix this. I love Dragon Story and I enjoy playing it very much, I however, don't want to play these other games. And I resent being forced to endure these pop ups shoving them in my face all the time.

I do sincerely hope this is actually a glitch and can be fixed.

Thank you for your time, I eagerly await your response.

Storm8 ID: abookwyrm

margaritaville99
01-11-13, 06:20 PM
I am having this issue too.

I just posted about my dragons losing levels, have you noticed that your dragons lose level or after evolving revert back to previous level?

I thought it was normal for the ads to pop-up continuously, hope someone takes a look and see if this is related to my problem.

abookwyrm
01-11-13, 07:49 PM
I am having this issue too.

I just posted about my dragons losing levels, have you noticed that your dragons lose level or after evolving revert back to previous level?

I thought it was normal for the ads to pop-up continuously, hope someone takes a look and see if this is related to my problem.

I haven't notice that my dragons loose levels, although sometimes the game lags and they slingshot back into the eggs or the evolution temple and I have to re-click to finish the hatching or evolution. This is usually when one of the new game goals pops up. I also have to often go back and re-collect coins from my habitats. I'm not having much problems with the usual ads, meaning, the ones that are actually for dragon story content like the new dragons.