PDA

View Full Version : issues with goals not counting items made.

inkypaw
01-11-13, 11:50 AM
I am working on the goal for the new dress and I've made it items but the goals aren't counting them. What can I do to fix it? I ran out of gems to just purchase the items.

FrozenTurtle
01-11-13, 11:52 AM
Are you referring to the Wardrobe Malfunction Goal? Make sure you are actually purchasing the new outfit and not simply trying it on. You might also try force-closing and restarting your app so see if the progress updates.

missbunnyberet
01-15-13, 04:21 PM
The new brown runway dress? I thought you had to order it and have it in your store, you had to buy it in the closet for your avatar x

jojopeanut
01-15-13, 06:38 PM
You DO need to display I think it was 25 items from the new catalog. However your closet items can be different if you don't want to buy this dress you can purchase something for coins. They ONLY suggest you check out the new catalog for the goal. Hope this helps.

heartlovebakery
01-17-13, 08:45 PM
I am on the next part of that goal, where you have to visit nbrs. I have visited all of them and it is not counting the last 4. ( stuck at 16/20) I do not understand.

jojopeanut
01-17-13, 08:53 PM
I am on the next part of that goal, where you have to visit nbrs. I have visited all of them and it is not counting the last 4. ( stuck at 16/20) I do not understand.
It has to be 20 different neighbours.

ariesblu
01-19-13, 09:27 PM
I am working on the goal for the new dress and I've made it items but the goals aren't counting them. What can I do to fix it? I ran out of gems to just purchase the items.

It has to be 20 different neighbours.
I think the issue is that even though you are visiting neighbors, it is not counting toward the final count. The same issue is happening with me and force closing hasn't resolved it.