PDA

View Full Version : Cross-sell spam of other TL games is kiling my first gen iPad

dragnzMomma
01-11-13, 05:47 AM
Hi teamlava, i understand the business model of cross-selling your other games by putting them in my Island Goals but it is crashing my poor first gen iPad by re-splashing every time i open the game. Give me the functionality to decline the offer after the first splashed message, remove it from the goals and please stop pushing it on me every time i open the game and since i play all the time, this happens at least twice an hour if not more. All you are doing is frustrating me and making it so i will never download those other games. Please stop the spam.
dragnzMomma

suzysuzy35
01-11-13, 06:45 AM
Hi teamlava, i understand the business model of cross-selling your other games by putting them in my Island Goals but it is crashing my poor first gen iPad by re-splashing every time i open the game. Give me the functionality to decline the offer after the first splashed message, remove it from the goals and please stop pushing it on me every time i open the game and since i play all the time, this happens at least twice an hour if not more. All you are doing is frustrating me and making it so i will never download those other games. Please stop the spam.
dragnzMomma

I understand you, they are annoying, a moderator suggested to me once to download it and then its no longer there on your island, I did this and got free gold. I've just downloaded FS today and got 30 free gold.

I am with you though as you are saying you are not interested in these games and agree that maybe it could be removed if there was someway of staying you didn't want any of these games.

suzysuzy35
01-11-13, 06:54 AM
I understand you, they are annoying, a moderator suggested to me once to download it and then its no longer there on your island, I did this and got free gold. I've just downloaded FS today and got 30 free gold.

I am with you though as you are saying you are not interested in these games and agree that maybe it could be removed if there was someway of staying you didn't want any of these games.

Sorry the moderate suggested downloading it, then deleting the app, and it would no longer appear, I just decided to keep it at the time and claim the free gold.

hamadrys
01-11-13, 10:45 AM
Too bad I can't do that on Kindle, free gold would be sweet...

kooky panda
01-11-13, 11:02 AM
TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games but they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gold , for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.