PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food

cilevans1989
01-10-13, 08:54 PM
I tried finding a post similar to this, and I couldn't find any. I'm really sorry if this is a repeat.

Anyway, I am SO upset. I just spent all day cooking banana bread. I logged in and the bread was done, so I served it. Then, stupid pop up ads came up and POOF! All the food I served just then disappeared! Why does this happen?! What can I do to prevent it? Sometimes popups don't occur for quite some time, so how do I know if I have to live in fear of my food getting deleted after serving it?!

Thanks

anketam
01-11-13, 04:15 AM
Sounds like your game got out of sync. If you log back into the game your food should be either back ready to serve or served. Also make sure it is not the case where the food is all getting stacked in one spot, thus making it look like it is vanishing.

DeesDiner001
01-11-13, 12:42 PM
Sometimes the food is there just not showing. Tap the counters if it's empty it will say counter, otherwise yr food will be listed.

cilevans1989
01-11-13, 07:48 PM
It did it again. I exited out and once again, all my food is gone after the stupid pop up ads. This is enough for me to quit!!!