PDA

View Full Version : Gem trap! Where are my cupcakes i paid to bake??

nukesters2
01-10-13, 01:20 PM
:confused: So got hit with one of those stupid not paying attention gem traps, was doing the winter goal, making the winter cupcakes, still had 30 to bake and 33 to serve (had 3 baking) hit the "skip" button beside the "bake 40 cupcakes" so now I have got the red check mark beside that part of the goal. Soooooo WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES I PAID 33 GEMS TO BAKE??? can't "serve" them because they are no where to be found so I AM STILL GOING TO HAVE TO BAKE THEM EVEN AFTER I SPENT 30 GEMS WHICH COST REAL MONEY TO DO THEM!!!
I have put up with gem traps before without saying anything because obviously there are real people doing real jobs to create these games for us to enjoy and I do appreciate it and I have spent $300. on gems in the last 2 months. But to pay for something that I am not getting, have not way of getting....THAT IS NOT FAIR!!
I really hope someone will actually pay attention to this, tell me where to find all those baked cupcakes so I can serve them....or fix that trap to be at least partially honest.

songai4239
01-10-13, 01:38 PM
What type of cupcakes are u even explaining about?

EdCab
01-10-13, 01:58 PM
When you pay gems to skip a task, it's like you have done it. If you have the check mark beside the task it means it is completed. In that case, you don't get the food to serve, the task was skipped.

nmishii
01-10-13, 02:00 PM
This one was a bad one to skip with gems, since you still have to bake the cupcakes in order to serve them and complete the next task. I feel for you.

nky1111
01-10-13, 02:13 PM
omg if they have that task like

-bake the cupcakes
-serve the cupcakes

than it's really bad and the skipping cost is supposed t be 60 gems..

lydiatelad
01-10-13, 03:11 PM
Think u got really stung on that one!!
That gem trap really takes the biscuit, or should I say the cupcake?

chewytwix
01-10-13, 03:20 PM
wow that REALLY sucks. so sorry you're losing your gems and now your coins =(

saucysammis
01-10-13, 03:35 PM
My empathy for you. We really need an "are you sure" button. That would be the right thing to do. After losing 50 or 60 gems in traps on farm story I lost interest there, but came to the conclusion that part of this game is avoiding traps. If you have lives that you lose in some games, so in this game the gems are the lives. I think it's stupid. So I don't play FS much since I lose so many gems there.

There really needs to be an "are you sure" pop up because the nature of this game is not high stakes adventure. People don't pay cash in games for lives. They wait for regeneration. There is no regeneration in this game unless we call earning 2 gems per recipe regeneration, so there should be no life taking.

nukesters2
01-10-13, 05:47 PM
thanks for the sympathy! and yes there for sure be a confirmation button for using gems!! 30 gems is so many to lose in a trap though if it were 10 or 15 that would be bad enough. No more playing BS untill I have finished my coffee in the morning and am fully awake! :( I am still going to send a message through somehow to someone at TeamLava, just don't know where to go to do that. Any suggestions?

nukesters2
01-10-13, 06:00 PM
:mad:
here is a copy and paste of my thread and post in the general forum. I am getting a lot of sympathy but what I want is the 30 gems I lost on this, or all my cupcakes to use!!! I will take this up with itunes if I have to. It is not like it's virtual money I have lost.

Gem trap! Where are my cupcakes i paid to bake??
So got hit with one of those stupid not paying attention gem traps, was doing the winter goal, making the winter cupcakes, still had 30 to bake and 33 to serve (had 3 baking) hit the "skip" button beside the "bake 40 cupcakes" by accident so now I have got the red check mark beside that part of the goal. Soooooo WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES I PAID 33 GEMS TO BAKE??? can't "serve" them because they are no where to be found so I AM STILL GOING TO HAVE TO BAKE THEM EVEN AFTER I SPENT 30 GEMS WHICH COST REAL MONEY TO DO THEM!!!
I have put up with gem traps before without saying anything because obviously there are real people doing real jobs to create these games for us to enjoy and I do appreciate it and I have spent $300. on gems in the last 2 months. But to pay for something that I am not getting, have no way of getting....THAT IS NOT FAIR!!
I really hope someone will actually pay attention to this, tell me where to find all those baked cupcakes so I can serve them....or fix that trap to be at least partially honest.

kooky panda
01-10-13, 06:58 PM
thanks for the sympathy! and yes there for sure be a confirmation button for using gems!! 30 gems is so many to lose in a trap though if it were 10 or 15 that would be bad enough. No more playing BS untill I have finished my coffee in the morning and am fully awake! :( I am still going to send a message through somehow to someone at TeamLava, just don't know where to go to do that. Any suggestions?
I have merged your two threads together.

Please do not start up duplicate threads (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)on the same issue.

The forum cannot help with loss gem issues you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com