PDA

View Full Version : Delete Growing pet in Nursery?

WolfenstyneTab
01-10-13, 08:54 AM
So started to breed a baby without realizing the grow time was 7 days. Is there a way to cancel the baby? Or are my only options to wait 7 days or buy another bed? Just started playing the game, and the 7 day wait time has basically ****ed progress or ability to level faster. Can I cancel the baby?

nky1111
01-10-13, 10:37 AM
seems like no... only can cancel in the crossbreeder

WolfenstyneTab
01-10-13, 10:40 AM
Aw, sad face. Just downloaded the game, seems fun, but that basically says "Here, don't play this game for a week". Oh well.

kooky panda
01-10-13, 12:02 PM
I did the same thing when I first started playing.
You can still visit neighbors and build up coins while you are waiting.

WolfenstyneTab
01-10-13, 02:14 PM
I did the same thing when I first started playing.
You can still visit neighbors and build up coins while you are waiting.

But I can't do the majority of the quests or goals, which really stunt early coin growth in games like this. Alot of them ask for baby breeding. Went to breed a new baby, didn't really tell me how much time it would take, suddenly I lost the ability to breed for a week. Pretty large design flaw, would rather just play something else for a week and come back. Only voice this because it seems silly not to allow :

1.) Preview of nursing time
2.) Way to cancel it out after you have already done it.

nmishii
01-10-13, 02:20 PM
I thought you can see how long it takes to breed. There's also links to lists of breeding times in the Pet Shop Story Discussion thread. However, it hasn't been updated with new pets in a while or to update the costs, which are listed at about half of what you are spending.

It would be nice to cancel the breeding. But I think they'd rather you spend the gems to speed up the breeding.

WolfenstyneTab
01-10-13, 02:24 PM
Obviously they want people to spend gems to speed it up, but if I just started playing, and 1 hour into the game they expect $20 to breed again, that's just bad business. Barely got to try the game out and now am locked out of playing anything. Too many similar games available to be roadblocked like that so early on. I point this out because I probably WOULD spend money on the game given time to try things out, but now since I can't I probably wont.

nmishii
01-10-13, 02:37 PM
By the way, which pet takes 7 days? The box turtle takes 7 days, but I didn't get that until way after I started playing. They sat there for a while, then I stopped playing, except for breeding them so I could quit the game with them completed.

WolfenstyneTab
01-10-13, 02:44 PM
Bengal cat pet. Had some excess gems so it seemed like a good cat to make a family pen out of. Guess not.

jl0408
01-21-13, 03:08 PM
When you tap on a playpen and it says "breed" and you tap that it tells you how much it will cost and how long it will take. I know you said you were new to PSS, but I don't get how it's TL's fault you bred something that takes 7 hours when it tells you the time before you give it the okay. You can still do other things in the game while you wait for you breeding to finish. The goals will still be there for you to work on at that point.

babs2917
02-06-13, 03:31 PM
Why not just uninstall the app and start over...

aliera99
02-12-13, 10:19 AM
You can't start over any of the TL story games, your device's progress is stored on their servers. The only way to restart is to get a new phone/tablet.