PDA

View Full Version : Missing Autumn Fireplace from inventory

ichigoblue
01-10-13, 02:20 AM
Hello,

I don't know if this is the area where I should post this so I apologize in advance.

I had bought 2 of the limited time offer Autumn Fireplace during the weekly update of November 29th. They were 31 gems each, I believe. I didn't notice they were missing from my inventory until close to the end of December. At the time, I was still playing on the Halloween edition.

I had already emailed support twice and didn't receive a ticket for either email so I decided to post here for help.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

kooky panda
01-10-13, 06:20 AM
You should of gotten an automatic email with a ticket number from support.

Check your sent box and make sure you sent your email to
support@teamlava.com

Also check and make sure their email did not go to your spam box.

support will be the ones to check on this for you.

ichigoblue
01-10-13, 10:52 AM
I just checked my junk folder and yes, their reply was there. Usually their replies goes straight to my inbox so that's why I didn't realize it had gone to my spam folder. Unfortunately from their reply, it doesn't seem like I will be getting the items back as they only said my issue will be directed to the engineers to get looked into. I'm disappointed, I really liked those fireplaces too...I wish I could at least get 62 gems back for compensation.

Well anyway, thank you for replying and helping kooky panda, I appreciate it. :)