PDA

View Full Version : Why are some still able to plant crops that were taken??

DoubleZ
01-09-13, 09:22 PM
I too just saw 2 farms with FRESHLY PLANTED crops/flowers that I no longer have access to. One had mistletoe that was just sprouting, and the other had just planted bergenia. Mistletoe was not categorized as a flower, so will wilt, but whether they wilt or not is moot. These had been planted well AFTER our crops were taken. Why do some have access to them and others not? Are they being brought back?

Please explain or give EVERYONE access to the same things.

pinkster73
01-09-13, 09:26 PM
Maybe they're playing a different game version and that version still has the crops and somehow we/you can see it?

DoubleZ
01-09-13, 09:28 PM
Maybe they're playing a different game version and that version still has the crops and somehow we/you can see it?

Maybe, but there haven't been any changes in version for quite some time. One of them is my neighbor. Will see what version she has.

pinkster73
01-09-13, 09:30 PM
Maybe, but there haven't been any changes in version for quite some time. One of them is my neighbor. Will see what version she has.

I was thinking like the Christmas version, or Halloween version, like that. Not an older regular version.

pinkster73
01-09-13, 09:31 PM
It's just a theory that popped into my head. I could be totally wrong.

sweetstuff525
01-09-13, 09:55 PM
It's just a theory that popped into my head. I could be totally wrong.

Thanks for the theory it worked lol I just planted some bergenia

pinkster73
01-09-13, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the theory it worked lol I just planted some bergenia

Cool! OMG I was right about something!

DoubleZ
01-10-13, 02:18 AM
My neighbor went through the old Christmas version from last year. Guess I shouldn't have been so quick to delete it. Not sure why they don't support that version anymore.

sweetstuff525
01-10-13, 06:11 AM
My neighbor went through the old Christmas version from last year. Guess I shouldn't have been so quick to delete it. Not sure why they don't support that version anymore.

You should go to your iTunes account and look under purchased and it should be there if you had it last year