PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a kangaroo?

LadyLilibet
01-09-13, 08:02 PM
Please help me get a kangaroo. I'm trying to unlock a dwarf rabbit. Thank you to anyone who can help me. :-)

LadyLilibet
01-15-13, 09:01 PM
I posted about getting the kangaroo but have since learned it's called a wallaroo. I need to know how to get one so I can get the dwarf rabbit. Someone please help. Thank you. :D

britts85
01-20-13, 07:46 PM
Team lava removed it from the game and its no longer available. Would have been nice if they would have let us know!

allessaA
01-20-13, 08:43 PM
It's a shame!!! I did not know that the kangaroo was a season item/pet so they removed it without letting us know. I decided to stop buying gems because the developers are not really interested in our demands. They just do not care! They decided to withdraw so many items and pets without providing us a list of the stuff they were going to discontinue.

waimanalokat
01-20-13, 08:49 PM
Please help me get a kangaroo. I'm trying to unlock a dwarf rabbit. Thank you to anyone who can help me. :-)

So how do we get dwarf rabbit now? Is that gone too or do we have an uncompleatable collection? I cant see the pictures on the collections page so I mostly ignore it but would be good to know.

waimanalokat
01-20-13, 08:53 PM
Never mind found answer. Collections with missing pets will be eventually deleted too. Oops