PDA

View Full Version : Pictures on wall

Lokkee
12-12-10, 04:25 PM
Hi, I'm building the most expensive restaurant possible but can't find pictures for my walls. I found wall paper but not pictures.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 04:40 PM
Hi, I'm building the most expensive restaurant possible but can't find pictures for my walls. I found wall paper but not pictures.

As yet there are no picture decorations, but I think it's on several wish lists

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:42 AM
Which again is very misleading, because in the photos of the App before you download it, there are pictures on the wall.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 08:21 AM
Which again is very misleading, because in the photos of the App before you download it, there are pictures on the wall.

Well look at that would ya. I had to go to iTunes to check but sure enough there is. I downloaded when it first came out and I never noticed at that time.

Hmmm wondering if they're holding them back for some reason. Maybe they cause bugs. Norman?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 09:20 AM
Pics on wall.. windows.. are HERE!!
YAY

I've got them on my Id MamaMimi2004

Thanks TeamLava!

deadpix
12-18-10, 09:59 AM
Pics on wall.. windows.. are HERE!!
YAY

I've got them on my Id MamaMimi2004

Thanks TeamLava!

For those of us who haven't done it, do remember to quit completely from RS (**** it from the background if you're on iOS 4 and above) and tap on it to start it again. This will ensure that the changes take effect and you won't be surprised by missing/displaced tabs in your store and the new dishes you cook won't mysteriously change to "spoiled".

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:39 PM
I like the windows! I'm happy there are items you can purchase with coins and not gems. :-)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:10 PM
Please give us curtains for our window. Still, I'm loving the new RS update!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:56 PM
Please give us curtains for our window. Still, I'm loving the new RS update!

You can use a strip of wallpaper either side of your window as curtains. I was using blue wanscott as windows before the update.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:56 PM

they are on the plant icon

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:59 PM
they are on the plant icon
They are on the clock icon

Unregistered
12-19-10, 10:22 PM
I can't find any pictures or a clock item are you joking or are there really pictures

deadpix
12-20-10, 08:40 AM
I can't find any pictures or a clock item are you joking or are there really pictures

Tap on the "DESIGN" icon on the bottom right.

When the integrated store and storage strip appears, tap on the third tab, which looks like a clock. If the third icon is a potted plant instead of a clock, it means that either (a) you haven't updated your game at the app store yet, or, (b) you need to shutdown the game (remember to **** it from the background if you're on iOS4) and start it up again.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:06 PM
How do u move pictures or windows once you place them? Mine won't move and I don't like where I put them. If I change wallpaper the picture stays on the wall... When I choose edit mode they still don't move

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:52 AM
i put them in inventory, then i can do the adjustment.

How do u move pictures or windows once you place them? Mine won't move and I don't like where I put them. If I change wallpaper the picture stays on the wall... When I choose edit mode they still don't move

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:21 AM
i put them in inventory, then i can do the adjustment.

Oh thank u!