PDA

View Full Version : Makeup Counter for Android users

limesalamander
01-09-13, 07:56 PM
I know there's been posts about this before, but I need to bring it back again! So TL is probably too busy dealing with people complaining about removed catalogs/recipes and whatnot (I'm sad about that too...) but I'm still crying over the fact that I can't have a makeup counter! Since TL seems to be cleaning out inventory and trying to start things fresh, add it to the list of things to release this year!

jojopeanut
01-09-13, 08:47 PM
Im *crossing fingers we get it.* maybe someone with it on Ios could enlighten us or me please what it entails to build one? Or is it a goal? How does it work?

mattscorner
01-09-13, 10:54 PM
On iOS it costs 36 gems, and has its own section on the design tab. Similar to goals, you ask neighbors for the construct able parts (don't know the amounts there). Until you receive the parts, it sits unbuilt. When you've completed it, the makeup counter offers four products to order and display (in it's own section, so it doesn't take away from your clothing order slots. You level up on these products just like with clothes, and max out at level four, as well. That's what I know :)

jojopeanut
01-09-13, 11:16 PM
Thanks it stinks you have to pay gems for it then build it.

angel240309
01-11-13, 07:04 AM
so .. will we get it =3=

Nikki_Finn
01-11-13, 12:46 PM
another android user here that would love to have it.

but i won't be holding my breath for TL to make it happen.