PDA

View Full Version : Newbie help needed please

twinmommy03
01-09-13, 02:15 PM
My daughter decided to download this on her new Kindle Fire. I play RS & BS, so I've got the basic concept. There are a few things I'm not sure of though. Your tips and opinions would be appreciated.

1. In RS and BS, if you want to earn money quickly, you can position an optimum number of tables in the right configuration, and BOOM! The money flows in. In NS, does configuration of tables, counters, or dancefloor matter?

2. I know money is earned by selling drinks, but I just read that you can also earn money by playing music? Is that right?

3. Do you gift your neighbors in NS? She doesn't have any yet, but just for future reference.

4. Any other kernels of knowledge you want to share would be appreciated :)

Thank you!!

nky1111
01-09-13, 02:44 PM
to sell fast just have as many counters as possible filled. they buy some amount off each counter just like in rs,bs.

maybe while the music is on they eat more, but not sure of that.

you can gift drinks.. handy for new players that can't make thousands of drinks yet. no goals, no constructibles. the game is half abandoned.

sapphirecross
01-10-13, 07:28 AM
Design doesn't seem to matter, they wander around all over - have a mix of both dance tiles and other tiles. The other tiles they stand and chat with each other.
You can gift drinks - war and peace sells for the most.
When you have music playing you get 5coins from the people in your club periodically.
I don't have a lot of counters, but in the beginning none of my counters were next to anything else so ppl could stand at all 4 sides. If you order the stuff that sells 5coins, you make lots of coins. My nightclub is bigger than all my other story game places, but I'm over 10 levels lower in it. So much of the space is just the empty tile you save a lot on decorating and expansion is pretty easy though it's higher than RS costs but lower than BS.
You don't really need nbrs for anything but expanding - feel free to add me if you like if you want a nbr.

twinmommy03
01-10-13, 11:19 AM
Thank you for the tips. We messed around with it last night and the money started coming in better than before. Now if I can just keep her for buying everything under the sun :)

Gypsy_Cat
01-15-13, 02:22 PM
Thank you for the tips. We messed around with it last night and the money started coming in better than before. Now if I can just keep her for buying everything under the sun :)

LOL, my nine year old neice is the same way. She saw how big a flashy my club is and started one on her mom's Kindle. Once she realized that she had to actually tend to it to make 'shopping money' she pretty much abandoned it. I have a large space so I try to 'corral' the bots by keeping the counters close to the door. Also, make sure you have at least a couple of chairs or stools.

One more thing; if you see a clock over their heads, don't worry about it. They're either 'thinking' about what to do next (sit, dance, drink) or waiting for someone to come and talk to them. Feel free to add me if you like; I don't visit much but I do gift everyday.

jl0408
01-16-13, 09:05 AM
I started playing NCS several months ago and deleted it pretty quickly. I decided to give it another try yesterday since right now I'm frustrated with most of the other TL games I'm playing. I'm level 12, have 3 drink machines, 3 tables with 2 chairs each and a dance floor and have about 80k coins. What should I be focusing on at this point?

I made a bunch of 1, 5, 15 & 30 min. and 1 hr drinks, but they sell out fast and I don't seem to be making much money. I redid the floors because I didn't like the glittery default floors so I know that ate some coin. I haven't really figured this game out yet. I'm not really sure what's a good strategy to earn coins and level up fast.

jl0408
01-16-13, 09:10 AM
Oh, and I meant to add, I quit playing before for those reasons and because of the music. When the music stops you get a push notification to come back and restart the music. That was happening every hour or half hour.. very short intervals. The only way to make that stop is to remove alerts for when drinks are ready and they of course you forget to come back for you drinks and they spoil and you lose coin. Is there another way around that?

hotwingzz
01-16-13, 09:11 AM
I have a question my new bakery name I wanna put a emoji in the name and its not letting I did before have they changed that ?

hotwingzz
01-16-13, 09:12 AM
Sorry meant night club

nky1111
01-17-13, 01:44 PM
there was something about extra spaces u need to put at the end for it to work or something like that. omg to try is 10gems

as for the music notification.. it's 1 hour so u can use it for 1hour drinks also...

jl0408
01-18-13, 10:36 AM
So there is no way around getting alerts every hour unless you turn notifications off completely?

nky1111
01-18-13, 11:00 AM
or just leave the music off..