PDA

View Full Version : they say its " RANDOM"

onedaysoon
01-09-13, 09:05 AM
I keep hearing the gem sales go out randomly but its funny how i never buy gems on bs and my wife never has bought gems on bs or rs but she and i both get almost daily sales on bs and she gets them that often on her rs. I use to get them on rs on a regular basis, that was until i bought some and now i have yet to receive a sale in my rs. It makes it seem like if you buy them then tl stops sending the sales because they think you will buy them anyway. I guess time will tell.

kooky panda
01-09-13, 09:07 AM
I have a main device , where I am always buying gems, and I have some back up games on other devices, where I never buy gems.
I get these random sales on all my devices.
Not all at the same time, but almost equally.

Stueeeee
01-09-13, 10:22 AM
I have a main device , where I am always buying gems, and I have some back up games on other devices, where I never buy gems.
I get these random sales on all my devices.
Not all at the same time, but almost equally.

I wish my games could be like yours, I have BS and RS and never get sales on either unless its for all users (black Friday, Boxing Day etc)

soclassymom
01-09-13, 12:00 PM
I wish my games could be like yours, I have BS and RS and never get sales on either unless its for all users (black Friday, Boxing Day etc)
Me too , but I had sale lasted three days after the boxing day sale finished and my daughter didn't get it I was happy said to myself this the "random sale" finally I got one , but I was wrong now it's been week that I don't have sale and my daughter has it on her story games .

onedaysoon
01-09-13, 12:06 PM
I have yet to receive a sale since buying gems for restaurant story. Yet im on my sixth day of sales on bs and i have never purchased gems on bs. Been playing both games almost two years. Imo they should offer sales to everyone at the same time. This would solve the entire debate and make it fair. Not to mention increase tls sales. It just makes me think now that i have purchased gems at the regular price they are not going to offer anymore sales. Btw before buying gems i got sales at least once a week.

nky1111
01-09-13, 12:09 PM
maybe some servers don't get sales info

Baraze
01-09-13, 12:20 PM
It has to be random I think now, with some folks being super unlucky. I get gem sales every week, sometimes twice a week on bakery, restaurant and fashion. Maybe once a week on farm and every blue moon on monster and dragon.

Azumanga_
01-09-13, 12:53 PM
you pay real money for the game? why? There's no reason for this ?o

pinkster73
01-09-13, 02:49 PM

Because buying pretty pixel images makes me happy. End of story. :p

Baraze
01-09-13, 03:23 PM

Stress release. Cheaper than a therapist. Less damaging than liquor. And all the pink, pank, penk I couldn't get away with at home.

yupiyupigumgum
01-11-13, 05:29 PM

Good question. I think TL will hate you for this ....:p

jmterao
01-11-13, 08:52 PM
I have been on a gem sale almost continuous since Thanksgiving.

I wish they would take it away so I would quit buying them! :x