PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Counters missing

CarrieMel
01-09-13, 07:52 AM
I've purchased 2 snowy counters but only received credit on the goals for one! We need 4 total for the goal but I wasn't planning on buying more counters at all as I have more than I needed. Since I'm having to purchase over $200k of something I do not want when I was saving up to expand my shop I sure would appreciate getting credit in the goals for them both. I'm using BS version 1.5.57 and Android gingerbread 2.36.

On another subject, It would be nice if there was a way the game could acknowledge things we already purchased. That way we don't end up having to repurchase the SAME EXACT THING like wallpaper for example which happened to me during the last goals. That would help out a bunch if the game would do that because it's REALLY ANNOYING having to buy things all over again when you already have them. Just a suggestion that could be used in all "story" games to improve game play.

kooky panda
01-09-13, 08:54 AM
I believe you got one free one, so you will need to place that one first, then buy four more. You will need a total of 5 to complete the goal.