PDA

View Full Version : Pop-Up Rant!

sumnerrain
01-08-13, 06:56 PM
Oh those blasted popups! I have no interest in other TL games. I would LOVE in the future to have a way to disable other game suggestions, even if I had to pay a couple bucks to do it, it would be money well spent. Especially the one that pops up a few minutes into game play, you know how frustrating it is to lose our last 5 actions or so??

So that is my suggestion on what to add. An ad-free version! :)

maddy515
01-08-13, 07:44 PM
I was really annoyed with the pop ups also, so I decided to just download the games. They are all free, anyway. I found that by just installing the ones from the pop ups, I got 30 gems per game :o If you need gems maybe it isn't such a bad idea? You can always delete them after, and maybe the popups will go away (I haven't deleted the games yet!). I agree though that an ad free version would be nice! But it is also nice that there are secret free gems to be earned! :)

kooky panda
01-08-13, 08:04 PM
TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games but they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gold , for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

These promotional goals go out randomly to different devices. You may receive them in some of your game but not in others.