PDA

View Full Version : May I have a cat?

Unregistered
06-28-10, 12:38 PM
Cats are essential on farms because they keep rats and mice out of the grain. Please add a cat or two for us.

Danielle67
06-29-10, 04:09 AM
Cats are essential on farms because they keep rats and mice out of the grain. Please add a cat or two for us.

I also need a cat... Please! :-)

Unregistered
07-06-10, 02:27 AM
A cat would be great, Siamese please!!

Unregistered
07-06-10, 07:27 AM
How about a cat that has different color options? For example, Team Lava could provide a tabby cat and then the players could decide if they want an orange tabby, a gray tabby, or a brown tabby.

Cats options are easier than dog options because most cats have similar body shapes and appearances.

DoodleBug8
07-06-10, 02:43 PM
How about a cat that has different color options? For example, Team Lava could provide a tabby cat and then the players could decide if they want an orange tabby, a gray tabby, or a brown tabby.

Cats options are easier than dog options because most cats have similar body shapes and appearances.

Love this idea. Especially so if you can get the cat with coins instead of gems.

MiniLaura
07-15-10, 04:48 AM
I'm bumping this thread up so that, hopefully, Norman will see it.

The dog people have two dogs to choose from. It is time that the cat people had a cat to play with!

Unregistered
07-21-10, 04:11 PM
I have two cats at home...I would like at least the same in my farm!!! ;)

Mr Ed
07-21-10, 05:05 PM
I second the request for cats. It would be really nice if we could place them on top of other items like a hay bale, crate, chair. A couple of different poses would be nice to, sitting, sleeping, crouching for attack (by the bird house, birdbath, etc.)

Unregistered
07-21-10, 10:17 PM
Oh yes, adding my vote to all the above!

Unregistered
07-21-10, 10:24 PM
I have two cats at home...I would like at least the same in my farm!!! ;)

I have been thinking the same! I have four cats that rule my manor - hehe - four to run the farm amok?! Yay! so pleeeze give us cats :) Catz rulez!

suebussell
07-22-10, 04:30 AM
Yes please cats would be good

Unregistered
07-22-10, 07:10 AM
Yes yes yes pleeze

Unregistered
09-27-10, 06:51 PM
It is sad but not a real surprise that there are no cats, but there are dogs. Haven't you (anyone) noticed that people treat dogs differently? Next time you go to the vet, look around! Even in that pet rescue show on TV. When they have an issue with dogs, they'll bend over backwards to treat them. But when they get cats...well the first thing they speak of is "humanely putting it down". I asked my vet one time why it seemed there was a more negative outlook towards helping a cat. He just looked at me and said nothing.
Well, there ya go!

Unregistered
09-27-10, 07:10 PM
Great idea! We def need a few kitties to chase the ducks :D

Telynau
09-27-10, 07:31 PM
They are marching enmass toward City Story to protest the lack of cats in Farm Story! They plan on staging a peaceful sit-in around City Hall.

As Mayor of DelynofRhondda, I sincerely urge you, TL, to aid me providing CATS to the farms of Farm Story. This is of a most urgent matter! Imagine hundreds, nay! thousands of Gnomes invading City Story...

Happy Gnomes. Happy Telynau.

Telynau
09-27-10, 07:37 PM
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x344/Telynau/a82543f3.jpg

The Gnomes have abandoned their farm 

Unregistered
09-28-10, 02:58 AM
It is sad but not a real surprise that there are no cats, but there are dogs. Haven't you (anyone) noticed that people treat dogs differently? Next time you go to the vet, look around! Even in that pet rescue show on TV. When they have an issue with dogs, they'll bend over backwards to treat them. But when they get cats...well the first thing they speak of is "humanely putting it down". I asked my vet one time why it seemed there was a more negative outlook towards helping a cat. He just looked at me and said nothing.
Well, there ya go!

Cats are not treated as well. I admit that I am a total cat lover and I would love a cat for my farm.

MiniLaura
09-28-10, 05:50 AM
I've said before (I think in another cat thread) that I wanted a cat so badly that I was willing to buy and use gems on one. However, if TeamLava adds a cat only to the Discovery Chest, I'll quit the game and abandon my farm quicker than you can say "rip off."

I am more than happy to spend real money for a Farm Story cat. I am NOT willing to spend real money just to gamble it away in hopes of possibly getting a cat.

I have, up until now, been very supportive of everything that TeamLava has done with this game and I have refused to say anything negative about them or the game. However, the Discovery Chest is a huge disappointment.

Unregistered
09-28-10, 02:48 PM
Since you have players from all over the world you should have flags from all over the world and if this is not possible at list you should have all europe i am from greece and no greek flag in both games farm and city
thank you

Albertino
09-28-10, 03:08 PM
Maybe a Cheshire Cat :-)

And may I have the Italian flag??

Thanx

Unregistered
10-30-10, 03:58 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add cats! Begging you!

Unregistered
11-01-10, 02:12 PM
I also would say cats have the same rights as dogs,why not create some cats too?

Anakalia
11-01-10, 07:47 PM
Have 2 kittens myself, love them so much , really would love some on my farm.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 04:44 PM
I would like to add my voice to this nice long list of cat lovers and vote YES for CATS on Farm Story! I would also like to say that the idea of choosing the color of cat was an awesome one and that the thought of the cat being available in the discovery chest being a very bad idea was absolutely right. I too have spent way too much money trying to get the lab puppy only to end up with 4 archways, 3 orange houses, like 8 jackrabbits and still no lab puppy and would not even try if the cat were in there, which would be SOOOOO disappointing.

MiniLaura
11-12-10, 01:03 PM
I've been diligently saving my gems for the opportunity to buy a cat (assuming that a cat will be a gem item), but I'm beginning to think that I'll be bored of the game by the time a cat is available.

Please, TeamLava! Let's have a cat. You already have a cat template from the Halloween chest!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 07:17 PM
I second the kitty cat motion!!! Siamese if u please

Unregistered
11-14-10, 10:36 AM
I got my cat out of a Halloween chest. It's a black cat, but so is one of our real-life cats.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 02:15 PM
I got my cat out of a Halloween chest. It's a black cat, but so is one of our real-life cats.

The cat in the Gambling--I mean Halloween--Chest is the reason why I'm holding out hope for a non-try-your-luck cat. I want a cat. I do NOT want an outside chance of getting a cat.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 03:08 AM
There are millions of cat owners out there...more than dog owners (at least in the US)...so we want some cats :-)

Plus as mentioned before farms almost always have cats to keep the rodent population down.

MiniLaura
05-25-11, 10:47 AM
Meow! we need cats!
>^..^<
=^..^<

kinzlee
05-27-11, 09:03 PM
Sounds good to me, let's add a cat Team Lava!

elliejean
05-27-11, 09:22 PM
Yes a cat or 2 would be a nice addition to the farm :)

sissy8
05-28-11, 03:44 PM
A peacock is also welcome magma;)

MiniLaura
05-29-11, 10:31 AM
A peacock would be nice after a CAT is made available!

MiniLaura
06-05-11, 10:14 AM
Please let us buy a cat! I'm more than happy to spend gems on a cat!

You had a cat in the Halloween box and apparently have them in other story games, so it should be easy to add a cat for purchase (not in a box) in Farm Story. The graphics work is already done!