PDA

View Full Version : Trees and Animals are WEAK; please improve

Unregistered
05-22-10, 11:50 PM
Give some advantage to Trees and Animals, other than the fact you don't have to redo them.

Something like +1% more gold each time to you collect it, or maybe simply add more gold and exp to their value.

Right now, they are FAR behind crops in almost every way, and animals can't even be watered, so double whammy.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 06:38 AM
Give some advantage to Trees and Animals, other than the fact you don't have to redo them.

Something like +1% more gold each time to you collect it, or maybe simply add more gold and exp to their value.

Right now, they are FAR behind crops in almost every way, and animals can't even be watered, so double whammy.

I definitely have to agree here. Perhaps the animals can be fed, and have a fed icon over them like we do for the crops. (droplets) add a time limit for the animals to be fed, such as every 12 hours or 6 even that is automaticly placed. Further more, the individual who feeds them will receive experience points. As for the trees,as well as hedges and bushes, well we can have always have a trimming icon over them aswell. Once you trim them, you receive experience points.
I also thought about a seperate experience bar gauge for these two components. Once filled, they will reduce the growth time of your crops by an hour. Just an idea.
By the way add me. Chief Mallow

Unregistered
05-24-10, 09:31 PM
Trees and animals are weak in income and experience. They should be comparable to plants. Add animals that point both directions (like fences from both perspectives). Also there is no mention whatsoever in the game instructions about the yellow exclamation points above animals meaning that they are ready to collect. This needs to be added to the instructions and to the FAQ.

Tink
05-26-10, 01:58 AM
Using only animals and trees means you're lazy. People should be rewarded for being active and collecting their crops in time. It is only logical to make sure that trees and animals aren't that good.

You want more money? Then put some effort in it!

However I do agree on making animals more interesting. I actually thought the exclamation marks were a sign of animals that have given some attention, just like the watering of the plants. I assumed that you needed to be a particular level to be able to pet the animals on other farms.
Since I didn't understand the exclamationmarks at all, I think there should be some explanation about it in the FAQ.

And I like to let animals face different ways. This looks so much like bio-industry that it's unnerving...

Unregistered
05-26-10, 09:13 AM
i think what needs to happnen is that provide added benifits to having animals such as cows. For example, if i have atleast 20 cows, on my farm then, my corps would grow faster. Why you ask? well because of all the free fertilizer that the cows are giving out. I can use the cows to fertilize my crops and make them grow faster...that way we can offset the low return on the cows...

Epicrecipe
05-26-10, 07:24 PM
Same for decos. I'd like to get a better ROI on everything w/ certain decos

Tink
05-27-10, 09:45 AM
Why you ask? well because of all the free fertilizer that the cows are giving out. I can use the cows to fertilize my crops and make them grow faster...that way we can offset the low return on the cows...

Hahaha, good one!