PDA

View Full Version : My bakery won't expand after having the right amount of neighbors

Jolly's sweets
12-12-10, 10:31 AM
It said "have one neighbor" so the bakery could expand. So i got a neighbor and nothing happened. Then it said "have seven neighbors" so i got that and once again, my bakery didnt expand. Whats going on here?

Unregistered
12-12-10, 11:04 AM
It said "have one neighbor" so the bakery could expand. So i got a neighbor and nothing happened. Then it said "have seven neighbors" so i got that and once again, my bakery didnt expand. Whats going on here?

You need to be at a certain level, have a certain number of neighbors to be able to BUY the expansion

Unregistered
03-02-11, 08:10 AM
I have the same problem.. I got seven neighbors
So could expand, then nothing happened! The
Option disappeared! Then I got 10 neighbors
The same thing happened! The option
Disappeared! this reall discourages people
To play!! Feel ripped off!

Unregistered
03-06-11, 03:57 PM
Please tell us what's going on??? Why is this happening? Totally feel ripped and reduces game play enjoyment? Is this experimentation?

Unregistered
03-06-11, 04:12 PM
Are you trying to expand just with the number of neighbours that you have? Or are you saying that when you get the right number of neighbours the option to buy the expansion with coins disappears?

Unregistered
03-09-11, 08:24 AM
You have to BUY the expansions. They are not automatic.

deede
03-16-11, 01:45 AM
That happened to me also on restaurant story, I added over 123 people and there all my neighbours I started off adding people to get the free expand option, but the option went away as soon as I reached the right amount of friends.

I think its just to make you get friends.

Mel19
03-16-11, 01:55 AM
That happened to me also on restaurant story, I added over 123 people and there all my neighbours I started off adding people to get the free expand option, but the option went away as soon as I reached the right amount of friends.

I think its just to make you get friends.

Ok, you used one word in your post that tells me you dont understand properly. You said FREE. The expansions are not free. You need to have a certain number of neighbours (and you have plenty), and you need to be a certain level (well you wouldn't see the expansion option if you weren't, the option would still have a padlock on it), and when you have those 2 requirements you can BUY the expansion with coins. Gaining the correct number of neighbours and reaching a certain level unlocks the expansions. If the expansion still has a packlock on it, it simply means that you have not reached the right level to unlock it.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 03:08 PM
i am on level 20 and i have 7 neighbors it just won't expand. i don't understand. what's going on??

Unregistered
03-18-11, 03:21 PM
it keeps tricking people i have the feeling. i reached level 20 which gave me the option to expand it then as soon as i reached the right level the option went away. same with my right number of neighbors. i really think u just have to have enough coins to buy to expand. :(((

Mel19
03-18-11, 04:39 PM
Please, you all need to understand that expansions ARE NOT FREE. You still need to BUY them with coins or gems. You need to be at a certain level and have a certain number of neighbours to unlock the expansions. But they still cost coins or gems.

celinecalista
04-14-13, 06:12 AM
Hi, I had the same assumption that reaching 7 neighbours will allow me to expand without the use of coins/ gems as that appears to be the message the app is giving.

The 10 neighbour option is as in the image below:
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6475&stc=1&d=1365944608

I reached the goal of 7+ neighbours via putting in the effort to visit people's bakeries to tip & add them. However when i reached the goal, i was disappointed to find that the option disappeared and thus found this forum thread.

I believe that if your intention was to only allow people to purchase via gems or coins then kindly remove the neighbour option. If having 7 neighbours is a condition for expansion, then you should block the option out (like how you block out options based on levels) and indicate with a message below.

Having the neighbour option is misleading and creates a lot of disappointment. It almost made me want to quit playing the game.

lisah1962
04-14-13, 09:44 AM
The same things been happening to me. The option was 15 neighbors to expand. I got 15 neighbors the option disappeared and next option was 20 neighbors. I got 20 neighbors and the option disappeared and then it said 25 neighbors. I just hot 25 neighbors now that options gone and it now says 30 neighbors. I DO feel ripped off. I feel like it's a ploy!

lisah1962
04-14-13, 09:45 AM
*got not hot

lisah1962
04-14-13, 09:50 AM
Then it should say 4,000,000 coins AND 25 neighbors on the same button! I feel like you are trying to get people to purchase gems.

yusefzai
04-14-13, 08:58 PM
No, the level and number of neighbors are REQUIREMENTS, then you pay for the expansions with coins or gems :-)

jellypie200
04-18-13, 12:42 PM
Ok, you used one word in your post that tells me you dont understand properly. You said FREE. The expansions are not free. You need to have a certain number of neighbours (and you have plenty), and you need to be a certain level (well you wouldn't see the expansion option if you weren't, the option would still have a padlock on it), and when you have those 2 requirements you can BUY the expansion with coins. Gaining the correct number of neighbours and reaching a certain level unlocks the expansions. If the expansion still has a packlock on it, it simply means that you have not reached the right level to unlock it.
Yes exactly it is not free once you have that much neighbors soon you half to PAY
It will never be free you can buy expand with gems or coins

keatonsgirl
11-29-13, 05:01 PM
No, the level and number of neighbors are REQUIREMENTS, then you pay for the expansions with coins or gems :-)

NOT TRUE. The neighbors thing was not there before Black Friday. Plus, I am at level 90 soo I don't think the level is a requirement. The coin thing has always been there even before Black Friday. The Black Friday deal for expansion was having a certain amount of neighbors & when we got that amount of neighbors it the deal disappeared and end straight back to the coins it costed... TEAM LAVA WHY ARE YOU RIPPING US OFF?!?!

nky1111
11-29-13, 08:26 PM
Then it should say 4,000,000 coins AND 25 neighbors on the same button!
yea it should but it doesn't fit on a button))

anyway 50 neighbors needed for max. expansion aren't a big problem since there's a forum for that ))

TinksThots
11-30-13, 11:46 PM
NOT TRUE. The neighbors thing was not there before Black Friday.
YES TRUE. I don't know what they did in the expansions tab on black Friday, but there has always been a level and neighbor requirement for expansions, that's what unlocks the ability to purchase them, the same way the goals unlock stuff. ;-)

knittedcupcake
03-18-15, 06:45 PM
Ummkay. I want to expand to 21x24. The tab says I need 50 neighbors. It also says I need 7,5000,000 coins.

Currently, I have 50 neighbors and 18,000,000+ coins, and still cannot expand. When I click the tab, I am told I need more neighbors. I am level 99.

bobbyrae
03-18-15, 07:01 PM
Ummkay. I want to expand to 21x24. The tab says I need 50 neighbors. It also says I need 7,5000,000 coins.

Currently, I have 50 neighbors and 18,000,000+ coins, and still cannot expand. When I click the tab, I am told I need more neighbors. I am level 99.

Does it say you need 50 neighbours or 50 MORE neighbours?

minidemon88
03-19-15, 10:47 AM
@knittedcupcake: Have you try force closing the game?

rosewaterlily
03-19-15, 11:17 AM
Stormies doesn't count in the fifty neighbors you need. Add one more neighbor.

sally_brown
03-20-15, 08:21 PM
Stormies doesn't count in the fifty neighbors you need. That's dumb.