PDA

View Full Version : Download the Christmas Version to Get Some of the Catalogs Back

MizCricket
01-08-13, 03:07 PM
If you install the Christmas version several catalogs are still there. See post #180 in this thread for a list.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43533-Holiday-Content-Removal/page18

KadeeDid
01-08-13, 03:11 PM
If you install the Christmas version several catalogs are still there. See post #180 in this thread for a list.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43533-Holiday-Content-Removal/page18

Which version of FS? I have 1.5.1

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 03:12 PM
Shh this is android only I'm iOS but daughter is android..... Didn't want to say it so it won't be removed on daughters version lol since she hasn't mastered them.... Hoping she could but .... Now maybe she won't

newmoonfashion
01-08-13, 03:36 PM
You are so lucky... Wish we IOS users also had the newer versions to download and have access to the removed catalogues.
Not fair play, TL.

marrrina
01-08-13, 04:27 PM
For apple users, if you downloaded FS: Christmas last year go to iTunes / Purchased and download it again. Winter and Christmas holiday catalogs that were removed are in there. I'm going to focus on Chalet Chic and Cheerful Couture since I didnt get to finish them.

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 05:01 PM
For apple users, if you downloaded FS: Christmas last year go to iTunes / Purchased and download it again. Winter and Christmas holiday catalogs that were removed are in there. I'm going to focus on Chalet Chic and Cheerful Couture since I didnt get to finish them.

omg running

nky1111
01-08-13, 05:04 PM
They don't have the world games edition either. i've already searched the whole google((((

KadeeDid
01-08-13, 08:01 PM
I just started in August so don't have last year's Christmas version. :(

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 09:42 PM
Since the outfits are still there in past versions, I'd like to request letting us download old versions in App Store - we promise to go download them and drive up FS rating! Win win and the catalogs can stay gone from reg version. How about that as a compromise?

Baraze
01-09-13, 08:16 AM
If you have an android phone laying around switch your account over temporarily. I did! I want to stock up on white swan since that was the LAST thing I thought they would remove. So bizarre this whole situation is..

hiphopgirlrules
01-09-13, 08:31 AM
Hi! If you have purchased the Christmas Fashion Story a long time ago and you deleted it, go to app store purchases. It will show the apps you had in 2009 , 2010 , 2011 and even 2012. :)

meme1098
01-09-13, 08:54 AM
No Christmas or world games version any more for IOS. (iPhone, iPad, & iPod players). We really do need an updated version for all platforms not just one. Be fair to all your players who are potential gem buyers. Wait ... I'm talking about TL here. They're not customer satisfaction oriented. What a shame!

Leire22
01-09-13, 04:05 PM
how it can show old app purchases in app store? where in mine if i search teamlava it shows nothing???

ladym7
01-09-13, 04:19 PM
i am pretty sure i downloaded it but if i go to purchased in itunes, it is just the songs and books i have?? is it possible for someone to give us a link to downloading in itunes? if possible/not possible please inform me. thanks :D

meme1098
01-09-13, 06:41 PM
On my iPad, there's a tab at the bottom far right for purchases. Tap that and it should load. Be patient since it will take awhile to load them all if you have many listed. Not sure where the 'purchase' button is on the computer version of ITunes.

duckiestreats1
01-09-13, 06:45 PM
You are so lucky... Wish we IOS users also had the newer versions to download and have access to the removed catalogues.
Not fair play, TL.
Kindle users don't even have Christmas version nor goals for all of Dec.... tsk, talk about not fair.

marrrina
01-09-13, 07:17 PM
i am pretty sure i downloaded it but if i go to purchased in itunes, it is just the songs and books i have?? is it possible for someone to give us a link to downloading in itunes? if possible/not possible please inform me. thanks :D

It doesnt exist in the store anymore so there won't be a link. There should be a button specifically for Apps on the Purchased page.