PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Goals Jan 8

sehana
01-08-13, 01:38 PM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/ED2B2CFB-05D8-48F7-93C9-E5303E4FC618-5631-0000031C2531B23F.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/1FB30ADA-D8EB-4B47-912B-A4BCAC2C06CF-5631-0000031C2457A694.jpg

Next task is buying sewing machine and shoes and accessories of your choice from closet.
The following, a hat from closet and ask for curlers from 20 neighbors - so don't send requests to all for the shampoo.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/DA65C29C-E102-4084-9137-B655B511B6EB-5782-0000033FB2E36B14.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/14460F96-EC64-4447-9ADE-F0DF17045B1C-5782-0000033FB215CC84.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/manning/Fashion-Goals-5_zps4a8a5db0.jpg

newmoonfashion
01-08-13, 02:01 PM
Next task is buying sewing machine and shoes and accessories of your choice from closet.
The following, a hat from closet and ask for curlers from 20 neighbors - so don't send requests to all for the shampoo.

retro71
01-08-13, 02:17 PM

It's as though you read my mind!! Thanks for the heads-up on the next goals. I really like the sewing machine, but I'll wait 'til I get the rest of the shampoo. :-)

leaable
01-08-13, 04:04 PM
It's sucky they made the dress for 50 gems when it's needed for a goal

EdCab
01-08-13, 04:06 PM
You don't need to buy it. You can buy any outfit.

jojopeanut
01-08-13, 04:45 PM
I'm waiting on hair curlers but probably won't be till tommorow till I'm able to get all those sense we can only get 20 a day anyway and we need 20 curlers. This goal is going fast so far. I finally have a good group of neighbours who send things. I'm sure we will have to make the catalog at some point to finish the goal, and any catalog items made prier usally don't count towards completion. I'm just glad this is a goal so more people can have this display that play. That want it.

pattypopo
01-08-13, 05:14 PM
No goals for Kindle I assume?

marrrina
01-08-13, 06:11 PM
She said "On the way to my posh New Year's Party" in one of the pop-up dialogues between goals. Hmmm this probably should have been released before last week!

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 06:23 PM
Okay I think after I'm done with these goals I'm going to clean up my neighbors list... I've accepted like 30+ requests sent to me ..... And asked for shampoo to some of those that sent me request and I have only received 6 shampoos. I'm I shocked

Thanks to those that accepted my request

But don't want to clean it in case goals already recognized # of neighbors I have and the ask me to add more

jojopeanut
01-08-13, 06:26 PM
Okay I think after I'm done with these goals I'm going to clean up my neighbors list... I've accepted like 30+ requests sent to me ..... And asked for shampoo to some of those that sent me request and I have only received 6 shampoos. I'm I shocked

But don't want to clean it in case goals already recognized # of neighbors I have and the ask me to add more

If you need to add me I'll send you the shampoo.

jojopeanut
01-08-13, 06:27 PM
She said "On the way to my posh New Year's Party" in one of the pop-up dialogues between goals. Hmmm this probably should have been released before last week!

Funny..LOL I didn't notice that though.

lelaina752
01-08-13, 06:30 PM

You may also want to exit out of the game and log back on. I don't know if that will work for you, but it works for me. I've also been accepting numerous requests the past couple of hours.

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 06:44 PM
If you need to add me I'll send you the shampoo.

Thanks Jojo I'm pretty sure you accepted my request since you were already my neighbor

Is anybody having trouble at the news feed looking who accepted your requests? My daughter has android and she accepted my request but it doesn't show on my news feed and Jojo is android also but doesn't show up in news feed

I only show 4 people that accepted my request but yet I have 6 shampoo
So why doesn't it show when android device accept?

I've noticed this in bakery also

jojopeanut
01-08-13, 06:51 PM
Thanks Jojo I'm pretty sure you accepted my request since you were already my neighbor

Is anybody having trouble at the news feed looking who accepted your requests? My daughter has android and she accepted my request but it doesn't show on my news feed and Jojo is android also but doesn't show up in news feed

*blushes* sorry I don't know who my neighbours are on here by storm 8 ID yea I sent all request out so far I have recieved.

jojopeanut
01-08-13, 06:53 PM
It's kinda silly not to send to goal request I mean were all in this together.

maddsassy
01-08-13, 06:55 PM

I'm on android and I'm able to see who sent me something.

nmishii
01-08-13, 06:58 PM

It happens on my Android also for all my games. I get requests accepted from both Android and iOS and hove no idea who is missing from my news feed. I also get wall posts from people saying they visited but they don't show up on my news feed and I know they shouldn't have fallen off yet. It doesn't do any good to report this because TL will just ask for screenshots, give a non-answer, and nothing will change.

duckiestreats1
01-08-13, 07:12 PM
It's sucky they made the dress for 50 gems when it's needed for a goal
NO! NO NO! DONT DO THAT BUY THE CHEAPEST THING! I got pants for 8,000 coins n it worked its only recommending not demanding

caverjen
01-08-13, 09:42 PM
So are these goals available for Android then?

lizzygee23
01-08-13, 10:30 PM

I'll send you a nbr request. I accept things every hour or so.

dugbug87
01-08-13, 10:48 PM

I sent you a neighbor request, but the same thing happened to me kind of. I was accepting shampoo requests for hours, but my checklist still said I had received zero. Then a few minutes after the last time I checked, I had 10 and it was good to go. And it only showed one person having helped out in my news feed. It was weird.

lizzygee23
01-09-13, 01:39 AM
I sent you a neighbor request, but the same thing happened to me kind of. I was accepting shampoo requests for hours, but my checklist still said I had received zero. Then a few minutes after the last time I checked, I had 10 and it was good to go. And it only showed one person having helped out in my news feed. It was weird.

I got the shampoo pretty quickly, but the curling iron is proving to be more difficult... Anybody who needs help can add me btw...

lizzygee23
01-09-13, 01:41 AM

Lol! No kidding!

dugbug87
01-09-13, 02:17 AM
I got the shampoo pretty quickly, but the curling iron is proving to be more difficult... Anybody who needs help can add me btw...

I sent you a request. It's probably harder because of the 20 item limit. I'm pretty sure that if you sent more than 10 requests for the shampoo, it counts against your 20 if you get more than the 10 you need.

manning999
01-09-13, 05:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/manning/Fashion-Goals-5_zps4a8a5db0.jpg

digital_ghost
01-09-13, 06:18 AM
Ugh.. These closet goals are so annoying. I've already bought all the gold items, now I gotta spend gems yet again to complete a goal? Great! >.<
Sad part is, I don't have enough gems to complete it. Maybe if we had more time to complete the Xmas stuff.. Really miffed they pulled catalogs I didn't expect them too as well. Thanks again TL.

pattypopo
01-09-13, 06:56 AM
I think there is a problem with the goal requests. I asked for shampoo yesterday and have only received 5.None today. I was careful not to request over the 20 limit, maybe asked for about 15. Weirder is that so far this morning I have not received any requests from my neighbors. I got some yesterday, but none today. I'm on kindle. Sorry neighbors!

pattypopo
01-09-13, 07:07 AM
I think there is a problem with the goal requests. I asked for shampoo yesterday and have only received 5.None today. I was careful not to request over the 20 limit, maybe asked for about 15. Weirder is that so far this morning I have not received any requests from my neighbors. I got some yesterday, but none today. I'm on kindle. Sorry neighbors!

Checked again and now I have received numerous requests from my neighbors. Still only 5 shampoos. They were 12 hours ago. I know my neighbors are nicer than that. I'll probably get a whole glob of them at one time. I hope soon.

meme1098
01-09-13, 08:43 AM
Ugh.. These closet goals are so annoying. I've already bought all the gold items, now I gotta spend gems yet again to complete a goal? Great! >.<
Sad part is, I don't have enough gems to complete it. Maybe if we had more time to complete the Xmas stuff.. Really miffed they pulled catalogs I didn't expect them too as well. Thanks again TL.

You don't have to buy the closet item displayed!!!! Don't do that! Just buy the cheapest available and it counts. It works believe me. I sent a few requests to posters from above having problems with nbrs. I visit & gift everyday pretty much.

angel240309
01-09-13, 10:14 AM
just last step to get this !!! can't wait !!!

angel240309
01-09-13, 10:15 AM
you all can add me if needed #^^

sand
01-09-13, 10:56 AM
There is ALWAYS a lag on how the system processes requests. Some neighbors will receive a request right away while others don't get it until hours later. The same thing happens when a request is granted - no telling how long it will take until the item us delivered. What's worse, there seems to be no direct correlation between request fulfillment and notifications on the newsfeed. You may be notified before you actually get the item. Then again, you may be notified a couple days later. LOL
If you invite me (using my forum name), I grant all goal requests, for what it's worth. I've been waiting for my 20th HAIR CURLER for over 12 hours now and I've got - what - some 500 neighbors?

darlinlildeb
01-09-13, 11:07 AM
I'm waiting on hair curlers but probably won't be till tommorow till I'm able to get all those sense we can only get 20 a day anyway and we need 20 curlers. This goal is going fast so far. I finally have a good group of neighbours who send things. I'm sure we will have to make the catalog at some point to finish the goal, and any catalog items made prier usally don't count towards completion. I'm just glad this is a goal so more people can have this display that play. That want it.

I sent you a neighbor invite. :)

jojopeanut
01-09-13, 12:49 PM
I sent you a neighbor invite. :)

Thanks I"m almost done now just waiting on my 25 catalog items to be done :)

kimikayyz
01-09-13, 01:12 PM
It's as though you read my mind!! Thanks for the heads-up on the next goals. I really like the sewing machine, but I'll wait 'til I get the rest of the shampoo. :-)

This goal says "Have" the sewing machine. I already bought it before I saw the goal...it counted. I sew in real life...HAD to get it!! lol

kimikayyz
01-09-13, 01:25 PM

I still have a lot of the xmas catalogs in my xmas version of the game, and I have the pretty pilgrim in the Tday version. I also have a bunch of recipes for tday and xmas in the respective verions of bakery and restaurant. I'm playing those versions until I master them or they take em away completely. I want the gems...once I get them, I don't care if I have the catalogs or recipes anymore. Though it sure would be nice to have stuff ready for each holiday before they get around to releasing the content next time around. Maybe they should give us a "Holiday" tab in the catalog, so they don't clog up the rest of the catalog. As opposed to taking it all away.

IsisGarden
01-09-13, 02:18 PM

You can add me. I will send you one.

saren1947
01-09-13, 05:41 PM
Hey, TL...why are my requests not going through? I sent a request last night to my second account, 24 hours later it still has not arrived. I might as well have sent snail mail, not electronic transmission. How about clearing the log jam.

digital_ghost
01-09-13, 06:34 PM
Thank you, I know I don't have to buy the items shown. My problem is I've already bought everything except some of the gem items, no coin items left to buy in my closet. :(

meme1098
01-09-13, 06:37 PM
Thank you, I know I don't have to buy the items shown. My problem is I've already bought everything except some of the gem items, no coin items left to buy in my closet. :(

Sorry digital. Misread your post. Sorry to hear you have no coin items to purchase. Are there some low gem items left instead?

maguar
01-10-13, 12:42 AM
Hey, TL...why are my requests not going through? I sent a request last night to my second account, 24 hours later it still has not arrived. I might as well have sent snail mail, not electronic transmission. How about clearing the log jam.

How many requests did you send? Only 20 go through each game day.

hentie2
01-10-13, 02:01 AM
I always get stuck in theses goals!
I have so many left unfinished
3 require epantions! tL I don't want to expand I never earn enough to expand and I'm happy with the size it is thank you!
1 requires purchasing 3 more registers as you can only buy two and I had previously brought 4 of the minimal choice for coins!
And now this one too as I dont have 20 neighbours to visit and I don't want 20 neighbours! Grrr

nky1111
01-10-13, 02:44 AM
u can visit them tomorrow if u have less than 20.

expansion goals are just the way to make some goals for u available at higher level. otherwise u do them all at once and then get bored bcz no goals would be left.

corina65
01-10-13, 03:36 AM
My goal does not work, i have bought already 10 dresses. And i am NOT use gem to get it

sand
01-10-13, 03:37 AM

Indeed! I sent out tons of requests just to get my 20 curlers, yet had to wait for over 21 hours between receiving the 19th and 20th one. TL will now dump an endless procession of "A friend responded to your request" long after all the required items are received. I sometimes get those notifications up to 2 days after I've completed a goal!
With over 500 neighbors, 20 responses should come through quickly; it shouldn't take nearly a day!!
I usually send requests to only active players, especially those who are also goal-seeking. But with every additional hour of waiting, I cast an increasingly wider net. REQUEST PROCESSING IS THE WORST AND MOST CRIPPLING ASPECT OF GOAL-SEEKING!

maguar
01-10-13, 03:45 AM
Send your requests to only 20-25 people you know will respond. If you send to 500 it goes to about 20 a day. There's no guarantee that these 20 are active players. These inactive players will hold up your requests for a certain amount of time.

saren1947
01-10-13, 04:34 AM
How many requests did you send? Only 20 go through each game day.

Each day I send 20 and I have 12 out of 60

hentie2
01-10-13, 05:03 AM
u can visit them tomorrow if u have less than 20.

expansion goals are just the way to make some goals for u available at higher level. otherwise u do them all at once and then get bored bcz no goals would be left.

Tried that it doesn't work! You have to visit 20 different neighbours!

I am level 74 and as I said I don't want to expand I like it the size it is as It's far cheaper to decorate!

digital_ghost
01-10-13, 06:07 AM
Sorry digital. Misread your post. Sorry to hear you have no coin items to purchase. Are there some low gem items left instead?

That's okay, I appreciate the reply. :)
I spent 16 gems for the first two closet items - outfit and shoes I think, but now I have to buy a hat and I believe the cheapest of those I have is the veil for 10.. Hopefully the veil counts. I only have 4 gems left at the moment.

nky1111
01-10-13, 06:48 AM
glasses also counts as a hat))))

gonzosgal
01-10-13, 08:14 AM
just finished goal for cast dresses & now I have no more goals( I'm on kindle fire) the Icon is gone.what happened?figures,finally get goals then they disappear.:(

sand
01-10-13, 10:50 AM
Each day I send 20 and I have 12 out of 60

Why do people think that only 20 requests can go out each day? Requests are like gifts. You can send one to every single neighbor each day, but you may only receive 20 items a day. Neighbors can't "hold up" your requests; i.e., they don't prevent others from receiving requests. The first 20 responses are what come through each day. (However, folks responding to a previous request that you've already completed may get in the way of responses to a new request. That's likely what happened to me - excess shampoo got in the way of the curlers.)
Then again, the 20-per-day limit still doesn't explain how, having pursued no goals for weeks, I got 10 shampoos and 19 curlers in a matter of hours then waited nearly another day for the 20th curler. Whatever.

maguar
01-10-13, 03:57 PM
Why do people think that only 20 requests can go out each day? Requests are like gifts. You can send one to every single neighbor each day, but you may only receive 20 items a day. Neighbors can't "hold up" your requests; i.e., they don't prevent others from receiving requests. The first 20 responses are what come through each day. (However, folks responding to a previous request that you've already completed may get in the way of responses to a new request. That's likely what happened to me - excess shampoo got in the way of the curlers.)
Then again, the 20-per-day limit still doesn't explain how, having pursued no goals for weeks, I got 10 shampoos and 19 curlers in a matter of hours then waited nearly another day for the 20th curler. Whatever.

Because you can receive quests that people sent a week ago. There is clearly something (the number of requests being sent) that is causing the delay. I know if I've been a little slack in responding to a request that it can disappear before I action it.

mudpievivi
01-10-13, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone, hoping someone or moderator can help. I did not read this thread before doing goals, so for the buy accessory step I bought the new hat and it counted. Then the next step is to buy that same new hat or any other hat. Problem is I have already bought all the hats available in closet! Not like there are many hats to begin with...so is there any solution other than to skip with two gems? Any help or advice appreciated! Xoxo

maguar
01-11-13, 12:29 AM
Have you bought all hats including all gem hats? If so email support@teamlava.com and let them know your issue. If you still got gem hats I think your options might be limited to skipping or buying a gem hat.

pattypopo
01-11-13, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone, hoping someone or moderator can help. I did not read this thread before doing goals, so for the buy accessory step I bought the new hat and it counted. Then the next step is to buy that same new hat or any other hat. Problem is I have already bought all the hats available in closet! Not like there are many hats to begin with...so is there any solution other than to skip with two gems? Any help or advice appreciated! Xoxo
I saw on here somewhere that glasses count as a hat. Maybe that will help you.

thatgirl444
01-11-13, 07:30 AM
ya experiment with other coin accessories in the same catergory as hats before you spend your gems...

mudpievivi
01-11-13, 07:26 PM
Thanks everyone! I bought a pair of specs for coins and it did count! Cheers!

maguar
01-11-13, 07:32 PM
Good to know. Thanks for the update

ForeverLadyGrey
01-13-13, 11:45 AM
So today I was all excited when I woke up because I only had to visit 7 more neighbors to get my goal prize. I started visiting but didn't stop after 7, I finished visiting all my neighbors. Eagerly went back to my shop to claim my prize and the "visit" meter was still at 13!! I visited Stormie, which I hadn't previously done and my neighbor visit count finally went to 14. I forced closed to see if the others would register since I had no more neighbors to visit. My neighbor visit count went back down to 13!! I visited stormie again and it went to 14 again, but visiting other neighbors again wouldn't make it go up. I gave up and decided it was a glitch and I would have to just try again tomorrow. But I just went back in to display my finished orders and the count is back down to 13!! Help! I don't want this to happen again tomorrow. I'm on iOS and am playing the original version. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

maguar
01-13-13, 01:22 PM
I think you have to visit 20 unique neighbours. If you dont have 20 you can visit the add me forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?55-Fashion-Story-Add-Me) to get some temporary neighbours to allow you to complete this goal.

ForeverLadyGrey
01-13-13, 07:46 PM
I think you have to visit 20 unique neighbours. If you dont have 20 you can visit the add me forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?55-Fashion-Story-Add-Me) to get some temporary neighbours to allow you to complete this goal.

Yep! That was it! The new neighbors added are counting. Thanks!

maguar
01-13-13, 09:03 PM
Glad you'll get your goal :)

suemecca
01-14-13, 04:08 PM
I completed the goal but didn't receive the prize. I looked in storage under the decorations tab but couldn't find it. Does anyone else have this problem?

sweetstuff525
01-14-13, 04:10 PM
I completed the goal but didn't receive the prize. I looked in storage under the decorations tab but couldn't find it. Does anyone else have this problem?

It's the last items so you need to scroll quite a bit under floor decor

suemecca
01-14-13, 04:48 PM
It's the last items so you need to scroll quite a bit under floor decor

Thank you! I just found it....... silly me, I never thought to scroll all the way to the end.

heart_strings111
01-14-13, 08:32 PM
I want it... ><

01-26-13, 04:28 PM
Don't be in a hurry. Unless u have lots of gems u won't get far. Thanks team lava!

01-29-13, 10:20 AM
Don't forget different time zones. And work and school and life. Lol

lsm830
01-29-13, 11:52 AM
How do you "clean up neghbors list"? I have several neighbors that aren't playing.

EdCab
01-29-13, 11:57 AM
How do you "clean up neghbors list"? I have several neighbors that aren't playing.

On the neighbor's page there's an - Edit - button, just below the neighbors' tab. When you tap it, the gift/visit buttons change to Remove. Delete the neighbors you don't want anymore.

Important: after clearing your neighbors' list tap the Edit button again, to go back to the normal neighbors page.

anna1louise
02-04-13, 06:54 AM
I am at the goal to visit 20 nbrs. I have a count of 19 but no matter how many I visit, the count remains at 19. How do I fix this?

anna1louise
02-04-13, 07:16 AM
I now have dropped back to 18 :( not happy about this glitches.

kooky panda
02-04-13, 01:48 PM
I am at the goal to visit 20 nbrs. I have a count of 19 but no matter how many I visit, the count remains at 19. How do I fix this?

I now have dropped back to 18 :( not happy about this glitches.
Not sure why you dropped back, but for this goal, you will need to visit 20 unique neighbors, so you cannot visit the same neighbor twice.

maguar
02-04-13, 01:51 PM
I think other users have reported dropping back as as Stormie may not be counted for these goals.

finnth11
02-04-13, 08:36 PM

Not sure why you dropped back, but for this goal, you will need to visit 20 unique neighbors, so you cannot visit the same neighbor twice.

I think other users have reported dropping back as as Stormie may not be counted for these goals.

Me too, it doesn't matter if I visit stormie or not. I visited my nbrs more than 20, but after I got the goal, I went back to my store and it went to 19 again. I thought there was a limit to visit nbrs, si I tried the next day and still the same, 20 and go back to 19. Even after I got the prize and I wanted to place it on my store, suddenly it's just gone and my goal still there. It's not in this account, on my other account: finnth11.

maguar
02-04-13, 08:43 PM
Me too, it doesn't matter if I visit stormie or not. I visited my nbrs more than 20, but after I got the goal, I went back to my store and it went to 19 again. I thought there was a limit to visit nbrs, si I tried the next day and still the same, 20 and go back to 19. Even after I got the prize and I wanted to place it on my store, suddenly it's just gone and my goal still there. It's not in this account, on my other account: finnth11.

How many neighbours do you have?

finnth11
02-06-13, 08:45 PM
How many neighbours do you have?

I don't remember how many nbrs do I have. I didn't check my profile.
I deleted the game already, lol. I thought I tried several times, several days, still went back to 19, so I thought there was a bug or couldn't get the reward.

cristal_18
02-07-13, 12:39 AM
Please help...! I'm on the wardrobe malfunction now. I already bought and displayed the new runway gown but they gave me no credits! i also have 10 shampoos and 1 chic mirror..HELP! i really want to have that red carpet.

maguar
02-07-13, 01:22 AM
You need to buy a fess for your avatar. It can be a coin one.