PDA

View Full Version : Missing "Holiday Themed" appliances

SpAZen
01-08-13, 12:54 PM
Please specify holiday themed items next time. I understand using a broad generalized comment is useful for all your apps, but a specific message within each game is NECESSARY. Lots of people are pretty upset. Incidentally, why is the Santa oven still here? I've been collecting parts for the Witch Cauldron, & now can't buy it. You need to give your fans better notice of what's going away. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

nky1111
01-08-13, 05:22 PM
Santa is there because you're using the Christmas edition.. same goes for the decors, etc.

nky1111
01-08-13, 05:22 PM
Search for the halloween edition to get the cauldron? etc..

estiquesophy
01-08-13, 05:51 PM
Search for the halloween edition to get the cauldron? etc..

I found the Valentine's version last year and Valentine's cookies! I can still find my catalogues in World Games, Christmas Version 2012 for Fashion. Able to master my Chalet Chic and Cheerful Coulture catalogues! Thanks !

estiquesophy
01-08-13, 05:52 PM
I found the Valentine's version last year and Valentine's cookies! I can still find my catalogues in World Games, Christmas Version 2012 for Fashion. Able to master my Chalet Chic and Cheerful Coulture catalogues! Thanks !

For those that are looking for these past versions, go to Purchased in your App Store.

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 07:51 PM
For App Store, no prior versions available - you had to have already downloaded it at the time... And not all games got Xmas version like FS for idevices. But to those who have them glad you guys can finish and buy removed stuff! :)

songai4239
01-09-13, 11:30 PM
Here's the thing, Christmas exclusive items from 2012 are only on its version. It's the same with the halloween and world games edition(and maybe the valentine one too)