PDA

View Full Version : Crying "fowl" over White Swan

ForeverLadyGrey
01-08-13, 12:03 PM
Team Lava, you've made me mad a lot in the past. A lot. But I love the games and continue to play and spend real money on them. But this time you've gone too far. You removed 2011 catalogs when you specifically said only 2012 holiday content would be removed. You could have AT LEAST posted on the forum that the 3 catalogs from 2011 were going to be removed too. What are you trying to accomplish here?! Are you purposely trying to make us angry and distrustful? I never assumed after you left White Swan in the great holiday removal uproar of 2011 that it would be retired and so I never purchased the gown for my avatar. Had I known I most certainly would have. I'm sure there are many people like me that would have made sure they made their purchases before they were removed. I never got the gold gown either and would have bought that too, but I'm most upset over White Swan. It was actually fashion. So, to sum it up, you've made us beyond angry, and you cost yourself money in what I and a lot of other people would have spent in order to buy those catalogs before they were removed.

Please, have a heart and make this right. Bring those items back for us to purchase for our avatars. Please.

kooky panda
01-08-13, 12:06 PM
This has been reported.

Current thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43936-teamlava-we-feel-lied-too&p=509868&viewfull=1#post509868