PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Keeping Busy Goal error?

shewar
01-08-13, 10:45 AM
I have completed the Keeping Busy Goal and have purchased 4 Snowy Counters and served 10 Rasberry Macaroons. It gave me the reward money for completing the goal.

I now go into the menu to see what the next goal is and it has the same goal but with 3 counters now registered as purchased and the serving macaroons completed. It wants me to purchase another one to make 4 which will ineffect make it 5.

As I have completed the goal already and have the 4 counters this must be a glitch how can this be resolved? is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I have uninstalled the app and reinstall but this has not resolved this issue.

nmishii
01-08-13, 11:07 AM
You start off with one free counter and are not charged for it when you place it on your floor. Then you have to buy 4 more.

I'm not sure why you got the reward after buying 3 counters. But if you had 4 on your floor (1 free and 3 purchased), then the goal sholdn't have completed because you needed to buy one more, and you would have seen what you saw when you went to check the next goal.

shewar
01-08-13, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the update - I had purchased the counters first and once I had served the last Macaroon the reward screen appeared so I naturally assumed the goal had completed not being aware that one of the counters were free.

I have now purchased another counter and have got paid again - at least now it has moved onto the next goal,

Anacguti
01-23-13, 06:02 AM
I completed the goal but it still said "serve 10 macaroons" and i already served more than the ten it asked for

KadeeDid
01-23-13, 06:38 AM
I completed the goal but it still said "serve 10 macaroons" and i already served more than the ten it asked for

Did you serve each macaroon after you received the goal?

Anacguti
01-24-13, 08:21 PM
Yes i served the macarons after i received the goal and i still got nothing from it