PDA

View Full Version : Snowed In Goal

1bluebutterfly
01-08-13, 10:06 AM
I don't see the point. I understand that it unlocks the next goal and the snowy counters which cost 54,00 each to purchase, but you are rewarded 2,900 coins and some experience for spending at a minimum 48,000 coins for things you don't want. If you get items you really want it will cost lots more, of course you might have bought them anyway. If you are working on this goal is it just to get to the counters or am I missing something. The coins earned never equal the coins spent.

sehana
01-08-13, 11:16 AM
After completing the goals, eventually you'll unlock the counters and unlock the locked winter oven.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43607-Winter-Goals-2013

dirtybeautiful
01-08-13, 11:22 AM
You will have to wait for the next level that releases the appliance to you.. When I unlocked the new oven, I had to use gems to get my oven and unlock it. Otherwise, I would have had to wait to level up 3 times before getting it...

EdCab
01-08-13, 11:25 AM
You will have to wait for the next level that releases the appliance to you.. When I unlocked the new oven, I had to use gems to get my oven and unlock it. Otherwise, I would have had to wait to level up 3 times before getting it...

You could store one appliance instead of using gems to get one more slot.

dirtybeautiful
01-08-13, 12:12 PM
yes you can, but for me personally -Im sorta OCD and hate storing appliances... LOL -I want them ALL out and cooking...

papertige
12-13-13, 07:34 PM
I don't understand "Snowed In" Are you saying there's no challenge in upper left hand corner to complete? I have been waiting for a new challenge with that name "Snowed In."

Snowlotus04
12-13-13, 07:38 PM
That goal is last years goal. It's already over. Focus on this year Christmas goals.

kooky panda
12-13-13, 07:40 PM
I don't understand "Snowed In" Are you saying there's no challenge in upper left hand corner to complete? I have been waiting for a new challenge with that name "Snowed In."
This thread is over a year old and discussing goals from last year.

Current goals for bakery on this thread.

Bakery : Christmas Goals 12-11-13 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62734-Bakery-Christmas-Goals-12-11-13)

Closing thread to prevent confusion.