PDA

View Full Version : Red Velvet Cookies Gone

KittyKiya
01-08-13, 08:57 AM
I was starting the 'Stormy Weather' goal where I needed to get 4 cooking sheets and serve 4 red velvet cookies and after serving two red velvet cookies, I go to start making two more and they disappear from the cookbook completely. I tried re installing the game, re starting my itouch but it's no use. Now I can't complete the goal or make them anymore all together. T-T

kooky panda
01-08-13, 09:03 AM
Download and look on the Bakery Christmas game. They are still in the cookbook on that version.

debbi34
01-08-13, 09:52 AM
I noticed that this morning, too. If the goal is on THIS version, the freaking items to accomplish said goal should also be...

Ferns76
01-08-13, 12:20 PM
Ok. Unless things have changed in the last week....kindles didn't have Christmas edition and therefore no red velvet cookies to complete goals.....could they be in thanksgiving edition? I will go now to see if there is a Christmas version....I had given up on it.

kooky panda
01-08-13, 12:33 PM
Ok. Unless things have changed in the last week....kindles didn't have Christmas edition and therefore no red velvet cookies to complete goals.....could they be in thanksgiving edition? I will go now to see if there is a Christmas version....I had given up on it.

sorry, KIndle does not have christmas version, I was referring to the IOS platform.
Current thread on missing items-
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43947-Bakery-Missing-Unlocked-Receipes

Ferns76
01-08-13, 12:33 PM
I use kindle fire and no red velvet cookies in thanksgiving or regular version. I do remember seeing them but they are definitely not there today. And the Christmas version does not exist for kindle fire...

FrozenTurtle
01-08-13, 02:22 PM
The Red Velvet Cookies should now be back. Please force-close and restart your app for it to update.

maz3girl
01-11-13, 10:39 AM
This happened to me when trying to complete the Blitzen goal (before the Christmas goals were taken down). I was one food item away from completing it and the food item completely disappeared from all of my oven's recipe lists.