PDA

View Full Version : Home Design: Missing unlocked items

kooky panda
01-08-13, 08:44 AM
Hey guys, looks like there was some issues overnight when the holiday items were removed.

Since there are tons of threads, I am starting up a new report thread so I can send this over to the community managers to find out if the removed unlocked crops/ trees were removed by design or by accident.

If you are items that you had already unlocked ,please post the name of the item.
Please note, that this thread is only for members that have lost one of these items.

I want to keep the thread clean and get a list together before the community managers come on, so any posts that are not giving information on the missing items will be removed as off topic.

marializ86
01-08-13, 11:26 AM
Like 7 lime green tables, the Black sofa and all of my Christmas things that where already bought the pumpkin rug and other items aww this is really upsetting

kooky panda
01-08-13, 11:34 AM
The community managers are checking into this.
I have also lost a few things.

PenguinFlop
01-08-13, 12:35 PM
This information has been passed to the appropriate parties for further investigation.

CuddlyDragon
01-08-13, 12:49 PM
Your Holiday items should still be in regular "Home Design Story".

Mine are also missing in the Christmas edition.

Actually, all of my items eventually loaded in.

Is this still an issue for everyone?

chrissyhouse
01-08-13, 01:22 PM
Yes this is still an issue in the regular game. Some of the Christmas goal items: lit trees, fireplace, present pile, have reappeared in storage, but the majority of Christmas and Halloween furniture and decorations are still missing.

ccane77
01-08-13, 01:37 PM
Yes this is still an issue in the regular game. Some of the Christmas goal items: lit trees, fireplace, present pile, have reappeared in storage, but the majority of Christmas and Halloween furniture and decorations are still missing.

Ditto here

hipchick8
01-08-13, 02:55 PM

Same here.

I have the regular and Christmas versions of the game but already deleted the Halloween version (too many versions eating up space!).

I've lost ALL of my bought Halloween stuff as well as my Christmas stuff like the lime side tables, trees, present pile and some other things I can't recall off hand.

These are already bought/unlocked with coins and/or gems (i.e. real money).

hipchick8
01-08-13, 03:06 PM

Is this still an issue for everyone?

I checked again, ALL my Halloween AND Christmas things are no longer in my regular version.

In my Christmas version only SOME are still present but the rest of my bought items are missing like the lime side tables, lit trees (which were bought with gems/real money), etc.

I should think that once we have bought these things, especially the ones bought with gems, that we should have these things in our storage like Metro City and Fashion Story!

hipchick8
01-08-13, 04:57 PM
Okay, new update!

I've deleted and re-installed all 3 versions of the game! Now I have recovered all missing items (I think...).

Now the problem is switching between these 3 versions just to access your seasonal storage! Why is it so complicated when City Metro and Fashion Story can store ALL items in the regular version?

Can't you please do the same thing for Home Design?

CuddlyDragon
01-08-13, 06:00 PM
Checking in with everyone. I have re installed both the Holiday version and the regular, and all of my items are there.

What is the current status?

katzchihuahua
01-08-13, 08:08 PM
I have lost almost everything from my storage. At first I thought it was just Christmas items (sleigh bed and end tables, snowflake walls, a few couches and chairs). Now that I'm changing things around I see that counter tops are gone. The only thing I have are a few gifts just received and the furniture I just placed in storage.

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 08:49 PM
I'm missing all my thanksgiving decor and halloween decor..... Don't know if christamas stuff since I'm scared to put them in storage

sweettreatsbakery
01-08-13, 10:40 PM
All my Halloween stuff is gone too. I put some items in storage to move and redecorate rooms and now my Gothic bed, Gothic couch, Gothic chair, Coffin Couch, Bat chair, Halloween table, Witch Hat Lamp, Dead Flowers are completely missing. What's going on here TeamLava? You steal my items. I paid money for these and I want them back right NOW!!!!!!!!!

chrissyhouse
01-09-13, 12:01 AM
Deleted and reinstalled the regular game, had already deleted the Christmas game several days ago. Reinstalled Christmas. Looks like all of the Christmas items but none of the Halloween are in storage on the Christmas game. Still none of the purchased Christmas or Halloween items in the regular game. If I remove an item from storage in the Christmas game, it eventually reappears on the board in the regular game. The Halloween game is no longer in the App Store so I was not able to reinstall that version.

zoroak
01-09-13, 03:38 AM
Deleted and reinstalled the regular game, had already deleted the Christmas game several days ago. Reinstalled Christmas. Looks like all of the Christmas items but none of the Halloween are in storage on the Christmas game. Still none of the purchased Christmas or Halloween items in the regular game. If I remove an item from storage in the Christmas game, it eventually reappears on the board in the regular game. The Halloween game is no longer in the App Store so I was not able to reinstall that version.

My Halloween items were also missing from storage from both regular and Xmas HDS. Managed to download Halloween HDS via Cloud even though it's not in the App Store and that restored all the stored Halloween items for me. Try this, hope it'll work for you.

carrion2342
01-09-13, 05:55 AM
All Halloween items missing. Many of my christmas decor too. I understand if I can't purchase those things anymore, but deleting items I already payed for just making me very upset... TL's way to handle players just won't change... I already stopped playing most of my story games, looks Home design story will be the next...

ipaddolo
01-09-13, 09:55 AM
i am missing all the Halloween items i had in storage (the ones showed out in the house are still there) and Xmas items - most of them bought by gems, like the really expensive xmas tree, the ghotic bed etc.

blueeyes06
01-09-13, 10:08 AM
All of my halloween items that were in storage were removed...I JUST purchased these because I knew they were being removed from the store. If TL doesn't start treating its players better I'm going to stop playing any of their games. I've already lost all of my gems on multiple games due to their pop ups and other sneaky practices. I'm very disappointed in this company.

foolinthemoon
01-09-13, 10:17 AM
I put in some real money to get gems to buy certain items... Anything in storage is gone... Playing via iPhone. Afraid to delete and reinstall... Really upset. Lost almost all my holiday items which I bought right before it was deleted... Anything added to storage after the fact was also deleted... I can't believe I put real money into this.

Em_storm
01-09-13, 10:33 AM
The things that were placed in my house and were not in storage are still in place. My Gothic Chairs, candy bowl, pumpkin patch,etc. from the Halloween edition that were in storage are not there. I have already deleted Halloween edition from my phone. I have some Christmas items in my storage on regular HDS but not all. The Christmas items that show up are the Stone Fireplace and Present Pile. In the Christmas edition, I also have Snowed Trees (x2), Xmas Carpet, Candy Chair, Xmas Tree, Sleigh Bed, Xmas Snacks, Menorah Stand, Stockings, Santa Mantle, Candy Table, Santa Cookies, Mistletoe (you know, the one the size of a beach ball?) in addition to the fireplace and present pile. Sorry if that's too much information. I was hoping specifics might help.

I have not tried to delete and reinstall anything yet. My questions are 1) Will that help and 2) How will it affect my home?

b34r54uc3
01-09-13, 11:51 AM
Don't delete and reinstall. This is what happened to me when I did.

lolab4ever
01-09-13, 02:35 PM
All my Christmas items are gone, will check on my lime green tables and lighted trees but everything I bought or unlocked is gone!

kooky panda
01-09-13, 03:44 PM
Don't delete and reinstall. This is what happened to me when I did.
Try restarting your device. When you delete and redownload, it may take a little time for your game to completely load up.

kooky panda
01-09-13, 03:46 PM
The things that were placed in my house and were not in storage are still in place. My Gothic Chairs, candy bowl, pumpkin patch,etc. from the Halloween edition that were in storage are not there. I have already deleted Halloween edition from my phone. I have some Christmas items in my storage on regular HDS but not all. The Christmas items that show up are the Stone Fireplace and Present Pile. In the Christmas edition, I also have Snowed Trees (x2), Xmas Carpet, Candy Chair, Xmas Tree, Sleigh Bed, Xmas Snacks, Menorah Stand, Stockings, Santa Mantle, Candy Table, Santa Cookies, Mistletoe (you know, the one the size of a beach ball?) in addition to the fireplace and present pile. Sorry if that's too much information. I was hoping specifics might help.

I have not tried to delete and reinstall anything yet. My questions are 1) Will that help and 2) How will it affect my home?

The community managers have reported this and TL is currently looking into this.
I have all my items on the seasonal games, but I am missing them on my regular game.

Em_storm
01-09-13, 04:48 PM
Thanks, Kooky

blueeyes06
01-09-13, 09:34 PM
I also found that I am missing a bathtub... So I'm sure there are other items that have gone unnoticed.

sheshouse1
01-09-13, 09:41 PM
I found I am missing the witches cauldron and a moon wall clock. I checked in storage and all thru home. No where to be found and I purchased both. Also wondering about gems received as gifts to me but I don't see them being added to my already existing gems. Hope it's not too late to add these to your list.

missrose87
01-10-13, 12:52 AM
I didnt know if we were all supposed to report it if we were missing things. But I also am missing all from my storage. But can see them on the seasonal versions. When I take them out on seasonal I still can't see them in the regular version.

eutazaa
01-10-13, 04:25 AM
I have also lost all Christmas and Halloween items. It is very disappointing, as they were purchased with gems. I hope TL will give them back, otherwise I will stop playing.

foolinthemoon
01-10-13, 09:09 AM
I'm missing all my copper items( tub, sink), gothic couch, two matching chairs, 3x lamp post, lit trees, unlocked Christmas tree, presents, a table, the leggy side table that I used gems for, witches hat, pumpkins.... Basically anything that didn't cost gems that was considered holiday, almost ALL UNLOCKED items by goal, and a few items I had no idea that were holiday.

Reinstalling DID NOT PUT THEM BACK. In fact, the game is more buggy then ever.

ladyravon2
01-10-13, 09:21 AM
Not only are all of my Christmas items gone except my snowman toilet but 99% of all Halloween items are gone! I uninstalled ALL versions of the game and only reinstalled the original and nothing came back. I also had 6 of the cash stoves similar to the coin rustic disappear. I REALLYZ hope this is just a glitch and all my items come back. I already was told that gems I had disappear (406 gems to be exact) were not able to be reinstated even if I send the receipts! After the last week of bs with this game I'm furious and ready to uninstall for good!

CuddlyDragon
01-10-13, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone, our team is working on this :)

Dreampad
01-10-13, 06:59 PM
The purple couch,skeleton tables,ice tiles

Dreampad
01-10-13, 07:02 PM

Is this still an issue for everyone?yes nothing is back yet

StormSai
01-10-13, 08:40 PM
I haven't checked the normal Home Design version, but in my Christmas version, all of my storage holiday items are gone from Halloween. I see some Xmas items still, so maybe the Xmas ones are still working.

Paul__
01-11-13, 05:45 AM
To get Xmas stuff and copper stuff u need Home Design Story -Christmas
For Halloween stuff u need Home Design Story Halloween

xoxoBabyGirl
01-11-13, 06:13 AM
I've lost all halloween items that were in storage :( The ones that are in the home, are there and the Christmas items are in storage too. So it seems like its only the halloween items

bbbruiser
01-11-13, 06:23 AM
I'm using regular version..... Halloween and Christmas that were in storage- all gone! So not happy!!

ipaddolo
01-11-13, 07:11 AM
same here , regular version, no items from Halloween and Christmas, all gone :(

cakeshop111
01-11-13, 07:40 AM
I deleted the regular version & re-installed the Xmas version, the Xmas items were back to the inventory but not the Halloween items

lolab4ever
01-11-13, 09:11 AM
Still an issue.

houseoftara
01-11-13, 10:10 AM
I also have missing items - all of my Halloween & Christmas items are gone. The only items I have are what is physically in the house. If I put anything in storage it disappears. It does seem that it is a system wide problem when they programmed to remove ALL holiday items they "forgot" to add a string in the programming to "leave out" the storage.

Thank you for your help Kooky, it is appreciated. We will sit as patient as we can and hope for a "speedy" fix to all this.

-Kimba

raven1214
01-11-13, 10:52 AM
Tons of my stuff is missing too - almost all of my Halloween items Black Couches, Purple Couches, Wrought Iron Beds, in fact alley halloween stuff. I had so much stuff in storage I'm not even sure what all is missing! Paid lots of real many here too! Most all of my lit trees are gone except one and the ones I still have out! This is crazy!

sheshouse1
01-11-13, 11:19 AM
I am also missing a couple Halloween items that were purchased with gems. Is there a way to get them back? Also I noticed I receive gems as gifts but never see them added to my gem totals. Is there something I need to do? I never had a holiday version only the regular design home. I'm afraid to start over since I worked so long on my home. Please let me know what I need to do.

LandODixie
01-11-13, 11:23 AM
All my Christmas and Halloween items are no longer in my storage .

carrion2342
01-11-13, 02:22 PM
Still no holiday items. Unless I play christmas version. But the Halloween items are still missing. Almost all of them. Spent plenty of gems for nothing... I downloaded the regular HDS too it's even worst. No holiday items at all unless they are on display. As soon I put them away they're gone... Now I'm stuck with the Xmas HDS if I want to use those items... So when we get back our decoration??? I don't think it's needs more than a few hours to fix the problem so why takes so long???

PenguinFlop
01-11-13, 03:16 PM
This is still an existing issue, that is currently being worked on. We apologize for the inconvenience.

01-11-13, 03:57 PM
I'm missing all holiday items, stoves, "holiday couch, lit trees (not Christmas) unsure of other specifics, this is very frustrating. If you didn't store, it is still there based on my neighbors.

GymAmy2
01-11-13, 05:55 PM
I was able to recover all of my Xmas stuff by downloading the Xmas version but the problem I'm having is this: 1) My frosty window and my holly berry plants which I had to open up in Xmas mode, are not showing up in the regular Home Design (however the green marble tables and holly table did transfer over) 2) I recently purchased 2 more frosty windows & whitewash flooring & the windows have since disappeared and about 1/2 the floor tiles have disappeared as well!

gitten
01-12-13, 09:27 AM
Oh dear, I just checked my storage on the Christmas version - all the Christmas items are there (most are still in game) but all of Halloween items are missing.
Also, on my regular version - many items from furniture, wall and floors do not appear and there are no holiday items in storage. Thank you.

StormSai
01-12-13, 10:14 AM
I just downloaded the normal version to see if my missing items would appear on it. All my Halloween items are still missing. I know I have Halloween wallpaper, floors , and items. I'm scared to remove the Halloween items I have in the house right now because they'll go missing too. I think some Christmas items are missing in the regular version too.

So, items are missing in both normal and Christmas versions of Home Design Story.

I have the same issue as gitten.

ipaddolo
01-12-13, 11:33 AM
i can confirm that if u put in the storage the Christmas or the Halloween items you have out, they vanish. I just stored my plants and they are not avalaible in any tab of the storage anymore :( I play the normal version ofc.

jopazz
01-12-13, 02:45 PM
I'm a relatively new player, and I started just before the items were removed. There may be other things I forgot about but I know for sure my gothic window and gothic bed have gone missing, as well as the moon clock. Any word if we will get these items back?

mitch1020
01-12-13, 03:59 PM

Same problem but also missing other items. Yesterday I moved a room into storage that contained Christmas items and some regular items, including the black wrought iron bed. Now everything in that room is gone in addition to all my Christmas items

shweigh112
01-12-13, 11:15 PM
I lost 2 red and white cushion chairs, 1 red and white couch from the Christmas decor. Halloween candlestick holder and coffin shelf. I know there's more but they vanished without warning. Not happy because I love this game and buy gems ($100+) hoping to show support.

lolab4ever
01-13-13, 06:48 AM
We need an update, please.

yjfdea
01-13-13, 09:08 AM
I lost many items in my storage but I can only remember some of them. I lost 2 gothic window and 1 gothic bed, black and purple couch, lots of tiles, a clock with skull and a black bathtub all from Halloween decor. I really hope that I will get these items back.

ladyravon2
01-13-13, 09:51 AM
Is this problem being fixed or is it another "if we don't talk about it they'll forget" situation?

holmes1358
01-13-13, 11:03 AM
Mine still missing. Christmas carpet, cat clock, round window, red sofa..many more as well. Any word on getting them back

lolab4ever
01-13-13, 12:39 PM
That's what I've been thinking too, wait long enough and they will just give up! Not gonna happen TL, we won't let it go.

kooky panda
01-13-13, 02:37 PM
Is this problem being fixed or is it another "if we don't talk about it they'll forget" situation?

That's what I've been thinking too, wait long enough and they will just give up! Not gonna happen TL, we won't let it go.

TL is currently working on this. It has not been forgotten.:)

holmes1358
01-13-13, 04:57 PM
Still an issue with mine as well.

carrion2342
01-14-13, 07:45 AM
After days of waiting still no change. I'm very disappointed. TL really not taking us seriously. Only our cash... Shame on you TL

jakinyc
01-14-13, 11:50 AM
I hope there is a way for them to know exactly what we bought. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have an exact count on just how many pumpkin rugs, sheets of wallpaper (etc) I purchased. This game has been loaded with bugs from the beginning, I only keep playing because I still like the concept of the game... But if you take away our seasonal items, you take away our ability to be creative in mixing them together. Isn't that the point? Here's hoping there is a resolution around the bend!

gitten
01-15-13, 11:38 AM
All my Halloween items are still missing - not sure if anything else is. Am not storing any items until I get my Halloween item back. Hope it is soon - has been a long time.

AuntyRose32
01-15-13, 11:43 AM
So if I store my Christmas items into storage to start redecorating with some of the new stuff my Christmas items are going to disappear right? I hope this issue gets resolved soon, it's ****ing the game for me and others too I would imagine. I don't want to store stuff if its not going to be there for later use but my house just looks silly now with Santa still coming down the chimney! No desire to play this game while this issue is still existing. Can we get a response from a TL staff member as to how much longer it is going to take to fix this? Just an estimate, or if it's not going to be fixed at all let us know because then I can just delete the game and be done with it. Thanks.

MissHKNY
01-16-13, 12:44 AM
☺OMG I just realized my Halloween items are missing today bc I wanted to look for purple couch! I am glad this is a known issue already so meaning something is being done already. I honestly am not sure what exactly is missing bc i have too many items to keep up with but I know it's Halloween & Thanksgiving items so far. Hoping to hear some good news soon. Thanks!

carrion2342
01-16-13, 05:30 AM
Days of waiting with no change or respond of any kind. Looks like we just have to swallow this "glitch" or just delete the game... A game without players just worthless. Wondering how many players got fed up with TL's way to handling problems....

osabung
01-16-13, 10:34 AM
Hi zoroak-- How do you download the Halloween version via Cloud? What is cloud? I never had the Halloween version before, so would I still be able to do download it somehow?

Thanks so much!

carrion2342
01-16-13, 10:48 AM
Hi zoroak-- How do you download the Halloween version via Cloud? What is cloud? I never had the Halloween version before, so would I still be able to do download it somehow?

Thanks so much!
Hi osabung,
Cloud is almost same like when iOS users use iTunes to sync there devices to restore items what they already had. That's means if you iOS user and never had the Halloween version you can't restore it. Sorry.

osabung
01-16-13, 10:51 AM
Help TL. We need our items back. After never ever spending money on any games I've played, just to pay money on this one and lose my purchase is upsetting. I never downloaded the Halloween version, only the Christmas and regular. I can access Christmas items from the Christmas version, but not the regular. I cannot access any of the Halloween or Thanksgiving items I had in my storage. So frustrating! I went to move a room, and...BOOP...they're all gone. When will we get our items back, and if we won't I would like my gems back that I paid for. This is ridiculous.

A7B92
01-16-13, 10:52 AM
I have the same problem that many of you have. Maybe all of you have it; I haven't read each post. What is the point in trying to build up gems and coins to buy things if the things are going to be stolen from storage? I really liked my gothic couches and beds. I am a Level 45 player with a 4 social standing and I play this game on two devices with another user name. I already feel that I waste too much time with this game (and Pet Shop, Bakery Story, BubbleMania, BubbleSeasons, and Bingo, sigh), but this just might be the incentive I need to give the whole mess up. I want my stuff!

kooky panda
01-16-13, 11:30 AM
Days of waiting with no change or respond of any kind. Looks like we just have to swallow this "glitch" or just delete the game... A game without players just worthless. Wondering how many players got fed up with TL's way to handling problems....
The community managers have responded on this thread about 4-5 times.

MissHKNY
01-16-13, 12:14 PM
Thanks everyone, our team is working on this :)

Thank u. I also tried downloading regular version and have both installed now but my items are still missing. So just to let u know. Looking forward to this matter being solved soon.

lolab4ever
01-16-13, 12:39 PM

I don't consider you telling us that TL is aware of the problem and that the "team" is working on it and that you haven't forgotten about our problem a response. I consider all those answers "stalling". Are you going to restore our missing items or not? It's a simple answer...yes or no.

jenochu
01-16-13, 02:28 PM
Just want to do a home makeover so I put EVERYTHING in storage, causing all holiday items disappeared. Still remain missing after restart the game(game was completely closed and restarted).

Would be great if this problem is solved ASAP, I really don't like to see my house missing this there and missing that there :(

JDFashionEmail
01-16-13, 03:27 PM
My Christmas items are all missing. I bought them all, too. When will this problem can be fixed? (My ID HDS is ChicStylesinFashionStory - not JDFashionEmail)

karana101
01-16-13, 05:33 PM
My Christmas and Halloween items have vanished too. I had a bunch of the black gothic furniture, the lit trees, and a few others I can't remember. I am playing the regular version

Gramtam
01-16-13, 07:21 PM
AFter looking through my items today, I also, noted the following items are gone:

2 Xmas red nightstands, xmas bed, 2 gothik gold chairs, xmas tree, 2 mistletoe wall items, the candy red table, and I think two of the candy red christmas chairs.

I hope we don't have to recall every item that was in our inventory. Everytime I start to pull something out it seems to be gone.

billysstar
01-16-13, 07:23 PM
Sigh......... Just barely stored my Gothic beds to build a new room and they're gone along with my pumpkin rugs. Those were my fav design so far :( Still have the fireplace at least. WHEW!

Gramtam
01-16-13, 07:26 PM
Dang...and still finding more items, the pumpkin rug, green table. Let me know if we can stop listing all the items we come across that are missing. Thank you.

billysstar
01-16-13, 07:28 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT my skeleton flamingos!!!!!!!!! Oh man! That's it! I'm getting a dead bolt on my storage!

eutazaa
01-16-13, 11:02 PM

Without the missing items the game is simply boring. Very few floor tile options, unimaginative decorations, no incentive to play. I have discontinued playing until the issue is resolved. If the items are not returned I will simply uninstall. I find TL's handling of the issue unacceptable.

1_kiki_1
01-16-13, 11:43 PM
Not sure if its still necessary for people to add to this thread, but I'm also missing all of my Halloween decor. I'm playing the Xmas version, so I still have my Xmas stuff.

Gramtam
01-17-13, 04:45 AM
Checking in with everyone. I have re installed both the Holiday version and the regular, and all of my items are there.

What is the current status?

How do I reinstall the game? Do I have to delete it off of my IPhone first, then plug into Itunes where it is still loaded and let it sync and put it back?

carrion2342
01-17-13, 08:30 AM
Somehow the "TEAM" working on it not making me feel better about the problem. It's sounds like trying to shot us down, but nothing got better. I play story games for years by now and have plenty of experience with TL's way to handle problems. Looks like in this case nothing happening. The big disappearing 2 yrs ago on BS was fixed in a few days and not in few yrs. I still have a feeling it's not a glitch... Just a dirty trick...

sheshouse1
01-17-13, 10:17 AM
Also Just accidentally stored my bathroom and lost my Purple and black checkered tiles from Halloween.

kooky panda
01-17-13, 11:59 AM
Guys, what I am seeing is I still have my seasonal items in my inventory on the seasonal games, but they are just not showing up in my inventory on my regular game.
(at least I think all the items are there)

What I did was go to my halloween game and I pulled out some stuff from storage and placed it.
I then went to my regular game(forced closed it first), and the items I placed are showing in my regular game.

I also did this with my Christmas game.

Your items are still there, just for some reason they are not showing up on your regular game when they are in storage.

This is a temp fix right now until TL gets this resolved.

If you have already deleted one of the seasonal games, you can go to itunes , look under updates, hit the purchased button. You can scroll down and find the game in the list of games you have previously downloaded.

carrion2342
01-17-13, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;518061]Guys, what I am seeing is I still have my seasonal items in my inventory on the seasonal games, but they are just not showing up in my inventory on my regular game.

What I did was go to my halloween game and I pulled out some stuff from storage and placed it.
I then went to my regular game(forced closed it first), and the items I placed are showing in my regular game.

Your items are still there, just for some reason they are not showing up on your regular game when they are in storage.

If you have already deleted one of the seasonal games, you can go to itunes , look under updates, hit the purchased button. You can scroll down and find the game in the list of games you have previously downloaded.[/QUOTE

I did download the previous holiday versions again. But it's pretty annoying to jump between different versions of the same game to decorate my house. Not to mention how much space it's eats up from my phone's memory. I have to run 3 different HDS to see all my decoration. Ridiculous...

A7B92
01-17-13, 05:58 PM
I Downloaded the Halloween version again. I think my stuff was all there. To test, I placed one gothic sofa. While it showed up in the regular game, it did not show up in the Christmas game. I force closed the Christmas version and restarted my IPad.Then I could see the gothic sofa I had placed, but the cool halloween version stuff (except the Spooky Hearth...?...) was not in the storage on the Christmas game. I'd like to keep the winter background until winter is over, but it is an annoying inconvenience to play this way and it takes up too much memory (as previous posts have stated). I'm glad the stuff isn't lost, but I sure would like storage to be identical across all versions. Thank you.

karana101
01-17-13, 06:36 PM
Is the h alloween version available still to new players? I would like to get my Halloween furniture out

Gramtam
01-17-13, 06:58 PM
Guys, what I am seeing is I still have my seasonal items in my inventory on the seasonal games, but they are just not showing up in my inventory on my regular game.

If you have already deleted one of the seasonal games, you can go to itunes , look under updates, hit the purchased button. You can scroll down and find the game in the list of games you have previously downloaded.

I looked I'm Xmas game and Xmas stuff Is back now, it wasngone from there too. I never had the Halloween game but purchased Halloween items and those are not there. Halloween is not available on iTunes either.

Gramtam
01-17-13, 07:07 PM
I looked I'm Xmas game and Xmas stuff Is back now, it wasngone from there too. I never had the Halloween game but purchased Halloween items and those are not there. Halloween is not available on iTunes either.

I just tried setting a Xmas item out in the Xmas story but that item does not show up on the board in regular story.

saracakess
01-17-13, 09:23 PM
I'm now missing all my copper stuff. This sucks.

saracakess
01-17-13, 09:26 PM
Copper stuff, Christmas and Halloween.....just tons of stuff!

MissHKNY
01-17-13, 11:59 PM

But after I pull it out from seasonal/holiday versions and see it in regular version, does it mean we can't store it and have to keep the items out on display?

missmelicious
01-18-13, 03:48 AM
All holiday items that were in storage have disappeared. I would really like to get the stuff back or get some form of reimbursement for the loss. Thanks.

laceylaine
01-18-13, 10:25 AM
I've lost all of my halloween items from Christmas version and regular version. The only item I still have is the spooky hearth because I still had it out when I downloaded the xmas version. So sad and hoping we can all get our stuff back, especially for those who spent gems.

raven1214
01-18-13, 11:03 AM
Is there any news on when this issue will be fixed? I'm afraid to remodel and put more stuff in storage. I put my gothic sofas in storage and lost them too.

sheshouse1
01-18-13, 09:32 PM
I never had a seasonal version. What should I try doing since I got my Halloween items off the current version I'm using?

ciciblanka
01-18-13, 10:35 PM
I've lost all of my Halloween stuffs I bought with gems :(

moonlightglitter2001
01-18-13, 10:39 PM
Having issues with pet shop story, the quest shellshocked, I can't seem to get a box turtle and its checkmarked I can get one and I need one to finish quest please fix this.

lolab4ever
01-19-13, 05:05 PM
The wait is getting a little ridiculous now. Give us our items back or reimburse us for the gems and coins we spent on what we lost please.

foolinthemoon
01-20-13, 01:18 PM
I installed the Christmas version, and my Christmas stuff is back, but I never had a Halloween version, and a Halloween version isn't in the App Store.... How do we get that back??? Is there anyway to get the Halloween version through the App Store?

gitten
01-20-13, 02:48 PM
I lost all my Halloween decorations too. I read a post that suggested downloading the Halloween version through updates, all purchased. I did this and all my Halloween items both coin and gem purchases were in the storage tab. However, these items do not appear in my Christmas or regular version. I am not going to store any Christmas items until the issue is fixed just in case they disappear too. I guess if TL doesn't get this fixed, I can always use the Halloween version next year to get items. I really wish there were not holiday or special versions and the holiday items would come out in the regular version. Seems this would make it easier - don't know - maybe it is for the customers and outside scenery.
I guess I assumed it would be like the other games, where all items regular or holiday are stored in the regular version.

zontab
01-20-13, 08:27 PM
Whenever I put speciality item in store they disappear like spiderweb tables, gothic bed etc etc... Why is this happening??

ipaddolo
01-21-13, 08:23 AM
Is it possible to have an update on this topic please, moderators or TL? the issue has been reported since the 8 of january, and today is the 21. Is TL going to fix it or they are just waiting until people will stop to ask?
As the items are not "missed", but it looks they are stored in the seasonal version(s) of the game, i dont get why is so hard to make them show up also in the regular version.... :(

carrion2342
01-21-13, 12:29 PM
Looks like 2 weeks wasn't enough to fix the problem. Basically we don't get much feedback either. Congrats for TL for the newest "glitch" So disrespectful. Helping, serving players is not there style. But I believe they weren't waiting to reach for hard cash for gems, what players were paying...

chewytwix
01-21-13, 07:08 PM
I lost a lot of gem items...

Sonflower77
01-21-13, 07:48 PM
How does one delete Design Home Story, from my iPad? Is it as simple as holding the icon until it jiggles and then clicking the "X" that appears?

lolab4ever
01-22-13, 04:57 PM
Every time I visit a home on this game I see another item that I had before the big theft! It doesn't take me long to scan through my inventory anymore though! This may just be a game but we do deserve an answer about your intentions. It seems to me TL would just rather we go away, well you may get your wish. There are more games than this one to waste our time on.

JDFashionEmail
01-22-13, 05:04 PM
I don't mind this problem. I'll keep waiting for TeamLava to fix this. I definitely won't delete the game! Too fun!! Lol. I haven't seen this many community managers all working and responding on this 1 problem at a time. Thanks TeamLava for trying your best to fix this :)

JDFashionEmail
01-22-13, 05:06 PM
After all, it's juts fake coins and fake gems. Who cares? Not a big deal to me.... That's my opinion, pls don't let that obligate yours.

JDFashionEmail
01-22-13, 05:06 PM
Edit: Just
Sorry, lol.

kooky panda
01-22-13, 05:51 PM
How does one delete Design Home Story, from my iPad? Is it as simple as holding the icon until it jiggles and then clicking the "X" that appears?
Yes......

carrion2342
01-23-13, 12:27 PM
I don't mind this problem. I'll keep waiting for TeamLava to fix this. I definitely won't delete the game! Too fun!! Lol. I haven't seen this many community managers all working and responding on this 1 problem at a time. Thanks TeamLava for trying your best to fix this :)

Working???? I don't see that... After 2 weeks the problem still exist. If you know anything about programming you would know fix this would take a few hrs or so. Especially because they already have the sollution. Every other TL game runs on the same system.

hipchick8
01-23-13, 07:07 PM
Guys...you need to download all THREE VERSIONS in order for you to have access to your items in storage!

I know it is very inconvenient to keep switching between apps but this is the only way you can access them. And you need to have a lot of PATIENCE because it takes a few minutes before it actually appears in whatever version you are playing.

For example, if you are playing in the Christmas version and you need your purple couches. So you go to the Halloween version, upload it (or put them out) and then go back to the Christmas version and WAIT for them to appear (which takes foreverrrrr). But they do appear after some time.

So TL...when will you fix this please?

Thanks!

hipchick8
01-23-13, 07:10 PM
And TL...we've gone wayyyyy over in terms of design! Check what I've done (one of many reincarnations as there's hardly anything new lol)...

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/hipchick8/2ea23bfa3fc59e719116fe3707db3f56_zps3892f247.jpg

hipchick8
01-23-13, 07:13 PM
And this...

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/hipchick8/8722124cacaa963840951a69936f7b16_zps7db282ac.jpg

hipchick8
01-23-13, 07:16 PM
And there's many more that is not necessarily a 'home'!! And I have amazingly talented neighbours too! We do a weekly theme...the Doll/Maze is from "Fantasia".

So can you pretty please fix this bug as I don't have any problems with my FS for example!

Thanks!

stephii123
01-23-13, 10:37 PM
OMG, I just realized that all the furniture from halloween and christmas that I purchased are ALL gone!!!!!!! Was that suppose to happen?? some of the furniture I paid with Gems

Lateesha32
01-24-13, 05:31 AM
I spend money on gems and I don't like that this issue hasn't been fixed yet. We shouldn't have to switch between different versions of the game to access our missing items! I'm not going to spend anymore money on this game.

carrion2342
01-24-13, 01:45 PM

Long time we don't see any respond from anyone. Is there a chance to get any update at all or just delete the whole game and report to apple store??? Neglecting costumers not the best way to run business. Kooky I'm not attacking you, but obviously TL not doing anything to fix this " glitch". Keeping 3 different versions eats up plenty of memory. Can u just help players get satisfied. No way it takes so long to work on the problem. All other story games are "doing the trick" so it doesn't need a "new" software to get all the items in one storage....

ladyravon2
01-24-13, 02:00 PM
This is ridiculous TL!! It's been WAY to long for this to still be an issue! The weekly updates are great but how about fixing problems before worrying about new stuff?!?

Gramtam
01-24-13, 06:48 PM
Guys...you need to download all THREE VERSIONS in order for you to have access to your items in storage!

I know it is very inconvenient to keep switching between apps but this is the only way you can access them. And you need to have a lot of PATIENCE because it takes a few minutes before it actually appears in whatever version you are playing.

For example, if you are playing in the Christmas version and you need your purple couches. So you go to the Halloween version, upload it (or put them out) and then go back to the Christmas version and WAIT for them to appear (which takes foreverrrrr). But they do appear after some time.

So TL...when will you fix this please?

Thanks!

The Halloween game is not available anymore and I never had it, but still have purchased Halloween items missing too. So it's not as simple as downloading that version of the game.

Gramtam
01-24-13, 06:49 PM
Is it safe to purchase the valentine items or will those disappear too in a few weeks??

houseoftara
01-24-13, 09:06 PM
Has anything become of this? ALL of my Halloween items are gone for which I spent quite a bit of $$$ on (I'm Pagan & that is my "Christmas"). The few "Christmas" items I did get are not there, unless I re-download HDS-Christmas Edition. But, if I go back to HDS-Regular edition, they disappear again. I can submit to TeamLava how much I have spent since 1 October unless my items reappear I want a FULL refund.

bbbruiser
01-25-13, 09:49 AM
Okay, I know there is already a thread for the missing Holiday items ---> http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43953-Home-Design-Missing-unlocked-items&p=512256&viewfull=1#post512256

However, I just need to vent about the update......

1. Why give us more items that you are ultimately going to take away? Even if we purchase them?

2. I re-installed the Christmas theme to get my stuff back, shoved it in my house and can't put it in storage otherwise I will lose it again.

3. Case and point= I stored my kitchen sink (forgetting it was a holiday theme) to build the V-Day one.... Checked storage and GONE!!!

I am beyond bummed at the direction of the game. I don't like my house cluttered and full, but install, delete, reinstall is a pain in the arse! I really enjoy the game..... I just hope they figure it out soon.

This concludes my vent session..... Thanks for letting me get it out. :p

Gwendolynsoasis
01-25-13, 12:30 PM
After all, it's juts fake coins and fake gems. Who cares? Not a big deal to me.... That's my opinion, pls don't let that obligate yours.

Wow. You either don't play this game, or any other TeamLava game, or you really don't understand how these games work & why we're all upset. The coins may be fake but we all spent time earning those coins while playing the game. That's frustrating because it represents wasted time. But those "fake" gems cost "REAL" money!! Did you somehow not know that?!
So if you think it's nothing to get upset about, then a burglar breaking into your actual residence & taking some of your things that you paid for with your hard earned money wouldn't upset you. Yeah right.
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED HERE. WE USED REAL MONEY TO PURCHASE ITEMS WE WANTED AND THEY WERE STOLEN. TEAMLAVA NEEDS TO GIVE THEM BACK!!!

hipchick8
01-25-13, 09:25 PM
Long time we don't see any respond from anyone. Is there a chance to get any update at all or just delete the whole game and report to apple store??? Neglecting costumers not the best way to run business. Kooky I'm not attacking you, but obviously TL not doing anything to fix this " glitch". Keeping 3 different versions eats up plenty of memory. Can u just help players get satisfied. No way it takes so long to work on the problem. All other story games are "doing the trick" so it doesn't need a "new" software to get all the items in one storage....

Kooky apparently is just a moderator and has nothing to do with TL! The community managers need to address us about this problem. But then again they probably also don't know what's happening...

I don't quite get it really because I'm playing Fashion and City and yet they don't have this problem. It is a shortsighted software problem...which needs to be redesigned.

trinae72
01-26-13, 04:56 AM
I just realized I am missing items from my Christmas things all trees, candy cane chairs and table, wall decorations, just about all my Christmas stuff. The only Christmas stuff I have in storage in the pile of gifts. I wanted my candy cane chairs to go with my valentine stuff. Please let me know any thing.

ipaddolo
01-26-13, 10:11 AM
18 days and still counting....

Hon33
01-26-13, 08:24 PM
I am missing a number of items that were put into storage.. Green chair with red cushions, purple and gold wall clock, square red Xmas table,..

I just started in the game over the holidays so some of the items I only remember when I see them at my neighbours.. I will post again when I remember more.... This does not encourage me to buy holiday or special featured items if they are going to disappear when the season changes...

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 08:48 PM
wow this hasnt been solved yet? what about giving every player 1000 gems for the error ( their game choice if possible)

Lbeantree
01-26-13, 09:35 PM
I have lost some windows (the round ones) that I bought. Once I put them into storage they were gone. Please help!!

faithvilles
01-27-13, 01:07 PM
Halloween and Christmas ITEMS All Missing😢

houseoftara
01-27-13, 04:03 PM
This is NOT an issue about the missing items anymore, this is a issue about the stolen monies. The money that we paid TL for gems to purchase our items. It is in the hundreds for some as it goes back to 1 October. Switching between games does not cut it when the Halloween version is not even available in the App Store & for some it is not in their Cloud storage.

Customer Service for TL in this economy should be priority one since their paychecks come primarily from the sale of "gems" across the board. They are not going to be happy at the amount of patrons writing Apple for refunds that WILL span back to October.

Delforce
01-27-13, 04:38 PM
Hi. Just a quick update about my missing items... They are still missing. I'm having to flick through 3 different HDS to use what I need to decorate. Most of my time is spent waiting for each page to load. Lol. I'm sure you are all working hard to resolve this issue, Thankyou, and I will keep checking to see if any progress.
Thanks again

bernadette16668
01-27-13, 05:21 PM
I am missing my red green rug ,my blue tile ,snow wall paper, some other Halloween and Christmas items !

Sonflower77
01-27-13, 05:37 PM
I deleted & re-installed Home Design Story (regular) & the Christmas version. My missing Christmas items have reappeared in the Halloween version, but not the regular Home Design Story. My Gothic Bed disappeared with all of the Christmas items. When I changed out the Hand Sconces, they disappeared from storage. Yesterday, I purchased new flooring for a room that was using the Spider Carpet (just to compare the appearance with the rooms furnishings) & now the Spider Carpet is gone from storage, too. ------- Please fix this problem! I really need that Gothic Bed & the dark Spider Carpet (as there are no other dark carpets available).

Sonflower77
01-27-13, 05:41 PM
Oops .... After re-installing the Christmas version, the missing items reappeared in the Christmas version, not the Halloween version (which I do not have & is no longer available on iTunes).

katzchihuahua
01-27-13, 06:32 PM
Getting really tired of loosing my items. Now I have lost my round window while redecorating. Already lost my gothic couch and chair, 2 candy chairs, holly couch, holly end tables, sleigh bed, trees and bushes with snow, snowman, snowflake walls, some countertops which I don't believe we're holiday items. I'm sure there are other things I don't remember. The solution...quit playing this stupid game.

lolab4ever
01-29-13, 08:32 AM
Past time for a fix on this problem TL!

ladyravon2
01-29-13, 05:57 PM
TL you need to do something to fix this. Obviously we are not getting our items back so we need some kind of compensation. This has gone on long enough with nothing being done about it.

raven1214
01-31-13, 10:30 AM
When is this issue going to be addressed????

PenguinFlop
01-31-13, 11:08 AM
This issue is being addressed. We ask that everyone be patient as this issue is being worked on.

carrion2342
01-31-13, 02:09 PM
This issue is being addressed. We ask that everyone be patient as this issue is being worked on.

Patient? Worked in??? Oh come on!!! Are you kidding me?! 3 weeks and nothing happened. I hope you know how your message sounds...?! I don't think anyone take this....

raven1214
02-01-13, 07:44 AM
Patient? Worked in??? Oh come on!!! Are you kidding me?! 3 weeks and nothing happened. I hope you know how your message sounds...?! I don't think anyone take this....

Thank you Carrion - Imdont think we are being unreasonable to want our items back.

FrozenTurtle
02-01-13, 03:57 PM
Hey everyone, we really appreciate your patience! Our development team is still working on a resolution for the issue and we will update you as soon as we can.

In the meantime...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/468ab590ba19f42466c1cf9f148cf871/tumblr_mhixthdLBL1riml7wo1_250.gif

oj10
02-01-13, 07:15 PM
is anyone else missing the blue blacklight tiles? there were there yesterday when i purchased a couple of them and went back today to buy more to finish the remodel of my boutique and now they're not in the design tab anymore for purchase.

stephaniesie
02-02-13, 10:34 PM
I have got all my Christmas items gone, maybe some Halloween stuff too but I don't like them much though.

Something like 3 Christmas Trees, a presents pile, some snowy trees and brushes, some hanging decorations, gingerbread houses, cookies and snowy windows etc... They are gone after putting them into storage.

cpebbles73
02-03-13, 07:02 AM
I'm missing all my Halloween items my four goth beds in the two styles , my orange dresser paid for with gems all the decor, wallpaper , flooring rugs candy dishes pumpkins bought with gems everything I bought a lot because I love Halloween .. My grand father clocks my fire place my sofa etc . Plz return or refund gems an coins

iuliacirne
02-03-13, 07:59 AM
hello i play mystery seeker story and at the chapter dank dungeon when i click play it appears normal to play i mean the words i have to find but NOT the image too...just blue...can you tell me what it's going on?

fjenn
02-06-13, 08:07 AM
I'm missing all my halloween items too. ?

aurora40
02-06-13, 10:13 AM
Is there a chance this is really going to get fixed? I'm not going to store anything else that isn't a core piece, until I know. This is so frustrating.

kerribowberri
02-06-13, 07:44 PM
I almost bought some gems because they are on sale. I say almost because I decided not to due to this issue. I'm not going to pay for things I can't keep. I want my Halloween and Christmas stuff back.

houseoftara
02-07-13, 11:05 AM
How can you ask us to be patient when we lost money? REAL money. That's like us going into Best Buy, purchasing a television and then a representative coming into out to our home two months later and just taking it. No reason - just up and walking away with it. And then saying - "Be patient, we are addressing an issue with this set", a MONTH later. How would you feel? Better yet, what would you THINK? I personally would think I just got taken for my monies.

I play both TL & Storm8 games and have never seen the lack of customer service as I've seen given to this. No replies from customer service except canned responses. I've dealt with other developers and have never had this happen. TL has not even explained what did happen nor what the problem is - they have not given any statements whatsoever. If you can't fix it after a month, it's time to start issuing refunds. Enough is enough.

carrion2342
02-07-13, 02:20 PM
How can you ask us to be patient when we lost money? REAL money. That's like us going into Best Buy, purchasing a television and then a representative coming into out to our home two months later and just taking it. No reason - just up and walking away with it. And then saying - "Be patient, we are addressing an issue with this set", a MONTH later. How would you feel? Better yet, what would you THINK? I personally would think I just got taken for my monies.

I play both TL & Storm8 games and have never seen the lack of customer service as I've seen given to this. No replies from customer service except canned responses. I've dealt with other developers and have never had this happen. TL has not even explained what did happen nor what the problem is - they have not given any statements whatsoever. If you can't fix it after a month, it's time to start issuing refunds. Enough is enough.

Just as usual. TL NOT taking care of the problem. After playing various games I have no believing it will change. This whole thing, forum, etc... looks nothing else for me than empty words... We can't find one ear to hear us. Same thing happened when they had price hike in BS. Lack of costumer support. Very disappointing

PenguinFlop
02-08-13, 05:12 PM
Update everyone! We apologize that this took sometime to fix, but Home Design Story is a little different then our other games. All items that were missing should now be viewable again! Please let us know if any issues pop up.

annimansikka
02-08-13, 07:43 PM
The Halloween items are still missing.

karana101
02-08-13, 08:52 PM
My Christmas items returned but not my Halloween. Thank you for working on this, I know computer bugs are not easy and not always a simple fix :)

kooky panda
02-08-13, 09:42 PM
I seem to have all my holidays item back in my regular game.

Make sure you are looking in you regular game, not one of the seasonal games.

karana101
02-08-13, 10:03 PM
Yes I only have the regular version.

lolab4ever
02-09-13, 07:33 AM
Just checked and none of my Christmas or Halloween stuff is back. I have the regular version installed.

LtwoK
02-09-13, 08:27 AM
I never downloaded one of the seasonal games. All I have is the ORIGINAL game and still have no Halloween or Christmas items. Please continue to work on this problem. #1, I spent REAL money on gems to purchase many of those items, and #2, my home is oh-so-drab with none of the interesting goods that I have picked up along the way to Level 50.

lolab4ever
02-09-13, 11:12 AM
I never downloaded one of the seasonal games. All I have is the ORIGINAL game and still have no Halloween or Christmas items. Please continue to work on this problem. #1, I spent REAL money on gems to purchase many of those items, and #2, my home is oh-so-drab with none of the interesting goods that I have picked up along the way to Level 50.
I never downloaded any other version either. I turned off my phone and then back on to see if that might bring back my stuff but it did not work. I am level 41 and had a lot of Christmas and Halloween stuff that I lost. Hope we ALL get our items back.

eutazaa
02-09-13, 01:37 PM
I seem to have all my holidays item back in my regular game.

Make sure you are looking in you regular game, not one of the seasonal games.

The problem is not solved. I reinstalled the original version of the game and found my Christmas items back in storage, but NOT the Halloween items. Those are still gone. This issue is getting VERY old and tiresome. Fix it already!

lolab4ever
02-09-13, 07:28 PM
I tried reinstalling the game hoping my items would show up but they are still gone. Wonder why the fix just works for some...

ladyravon2
02-09-13, 08:02 PM
Thank you TL!!! Very happy to see all of our missing holiday items have returned!! :-) thank you!!

CuddlyDragon
02-09-13, 08:03 PM
YAY! :) I'm glad everything showed up.

ladyravon2
02-09-13, 08:08 PM
Me too!! Thank you again!!

LtwoK
02-09-13, 09:53 PM
Ahem. And the rest of us? What about those of us who have only the original game? Why have our items not been returned? I cannot believe that it's taking so long to find a resolution for everyone.

lolab4ever
02-10-13, 05:46 AM
Ahem. And the rest of us? What about those of us who have only the original game? Why have our items not been returned? I cannot believe that it's taking so long to find a resolution for everyone.

YAY! :) I'm glad everything showed up.

Cuddly Dragon, everything has NOT shown up for everyone!!!! What about the rest of us???

kooky panda
02-10-13, 08:17 AM
Cuddly Dragon, everything has NOT shown up for everyone!!!! What about the rest of us???

I am not sure why this is not fixed for everyone. I would advise making a list of the items you purchased that you are still missing. You can post here(along with your storm ID , if different from your member name)
and also if you have a support ticket on this, reply back to that ticket to let them know
there was a fix but you are still missing these items.(provide them the list).

ladyravon2
02-10-13, 08:49 AM

I'm playing the original game. That's where all my items showed

lolab4ever
02-10-13, 09:54 AM

I am not sure why this is not fixed for everyone. I would advise making a list of the items you purchased that you are still missing. You can post here(along with your storm ID , if different from your member name)
and also if you have a support ticket on this, reply back to that ticket to let them know

It is going to be really difficult to make a list and remember everything although I will try...should those of us who don't have the Christmas version install it or could that just cause more trouble?

kooky panda
02-10-13, 10:04 AM
It is going to be really difficult to make a list and remember everything although I will try...should those of us who don't have the Christmas version install it or could that just cause more trouble?
You can install it back . You will only have issues if you are trying to play two versions at once.

When I did my original list of lost items awhile ago, I went to each version and looked to see what was in the inventory to see what I had purchased , then I went to my original game to see what was missing.
It was pretty easy for me since I always bought at least one of any new coin items.

karana101
02-10-13, 10:50 AM
Is there a list with the Halloween items anywhere that I can reference to? I know I'm missing a bone coffee table, a few black gothic couches, and a bed but I think there are more items

gitten
02-10-13, 12:30 PM
All my items ( I think. I did not keep track of what was available and what I bought - but pretty sure I have everything) are back in all 3 versions - regular, Halloween and Christmas. Thanks for getting this fixed!

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:13 PM
Also to players still missing items, try deleting the redownloading the Regular game to see if you items show up.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:15 PM
Is there a list with the Halloween items anywhere that I can reference to? I know I'm missing a bone coffee table, a few black gothic couches, and a bed but I think there are more items

Some of the items are listed on this goal thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37922-Home-Design-Story-Halloween-Goals-2012&p=429543&viewfull=1#post429543

LtwoK
02-10-13, 04:54 PM
Upon attempting to delete the original game to hopefully have my holiday items back, my iPod tells me I will lose all my data if I continue. Assistance?

lolab4ever
02-10-13, 05:42 PM
Also to players still missing items, try deleting the redownloading the Regular game to see if you items show up.

Ok, hope this helps those who still don't have their stuff, this worked for Christmas items but not Halloween. I uninstalled my game (the regular one), then I installed Christmas version, then reinstalled regular version and my stuff is back with the exception of a green couch and a light pole. Still don't have my Halloween items and no way to install that version so I will make a list of the things I know I had. Hope this helps!

kooky panda
02-10-13, 06:35 PM
Upon attempting to delete the original game to hopefully have my holiday items back, my iPod tells me I will lose all my data if I continue. Assistance?

You are fine to delete. Your games are saved on Team lavas servers under your storm ID.
Once you redownload all your progress will still be there.

LtwoK
02-10-13, 07:27 PM
Thank you for your prompt response, Kooky Panda. That is exactly what users want to see from game representatives.

I did follow your instructions and delete the original game. I then downloaded it again and sadly, not a single Halloween or Christmas item has been returned. At Level 50, I have acquired numerous, numerous items and can't even recall what they all were or their proper names.

What now?

annimansikka
02-10-13, 11:17 PM
Could it be possible to get the Halloween version back to App store?

karana101
02-11-13, 09:46 AM
Is there a list with the Halloween items anywhere that I can reference to? I know I'm missing a bone coffee table, a few black gothic couches, and a bed but I think there are more items. I am also missing the purple coffin couch to add to my list

Em_storm
02-11-13, 06:23 PM
I hadn't thought to check lately, but yes, my items are all back as far as I can tell. Thank you Team Lava, for all your work on this issue, and best of luck to those still having problems.

yjfdea
02-12-13, 07:38 AM
thank you for the update but I'm still missing all the Halloween items in the storage. I never have the Halloween version but I purchase a lot of Halloween items from the Christmas version and they are still gone. It looks like the easiest way is to install the Halloween version, so is it possible to put it back to app store?

My Storm8 ID is yjfdea
I'll try to make a list of the missing items as follows.

1 Gothic Bed,1 Gothic Tub,1 Coffin Couch,1 purple Gothic couch,1 pumpkin patch,2 Gothic window,1 clock with skull, and a lots of spider tiles and purple check tiles. These are the items that I can remember right now. hope can get them back. thank you~

LtwoK
02-12-13, 10:34 AM
As stated above, I had only the original game. I did delete and reinstall it but still have no Halloween or Christmas items. I do have snapshots of my designs and having looked back upon them, I am missing the following items with quantities in parenthesis:

red iron bed with red pillow (1)
black/white sconces (2)
gray/black bathtub (1)
purple/black checked carpet (enough for one large room)
purple wallpaper with birds (enough for one average sized room)
purple/black spider(?) carpet (enough for two large rooms)
brown/beige checked carpet (enough for one large room)
table w/beige bones (1)

black outdoor light posts (4)
black light posts with Christmas decor (2)
copper tub (1)
green square end tables (3)
red plant in white pot (2)
shrubs with snow (10?)
Christmas tree (1)
evergreen trees with snow (6?)
turquoise/lime ball "plant" in white pot (3)

It's possible that there are other items but this is what I have proof of and can recall. I certainly hope that there is a fix for those of us who only had the original game.

LtwoK
02-12-13, 10:37 AM
correction: should say BLACK iron bed with red pillow (1)

My ID is LtwoK and my home name is First.

lolab4ever
02-12-13, 11:32 AM
Those missing things I can remember:

Purple couches x2
Black Gothic couch
Grandfather clock
Witch candelabra
Pumpkin rug
Gothic bed
Spider tables x2
Pumpkin
Orange outside lights x2
Treat basket thingie

Thanks, if I think of anything else, I will add later.

LtwoK
02-12-13, 12:08 PM
Just remembered another missing Christmas item: (2) green/red couches

eutazaa
02-13-13, 10:33 AM
I deleted and reinstalled the original version once more, but still no Halloween items.
Some of the items i can remember that I am missing are:
1 Gothic Tub, 1 pumpkin rug, 1 Gothic armchair, 2 pumpkin patch,2 Gothic black couches and many spider tiles, brown check and purple check tiles. There are possibly other items, but I don't have the complete inventory.
ID eutazaa, house name Cavita.

lcanders
02-14-13, 03:42 AM
My user name is Lcanders. I am missing a pumpkin patch and a gothic bed.i look forward to replacement of these items. tks.

LtwoK
02-15-13, 11:05 AM
It appears that those of us with only the original game are still without our missing items I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice with no successful return of goods. This problem needs to be resolved. It's been a month? Longer? I understand that others have had their items returned but ALL of us want our goods back.

lolab4ever
02-16-13, 02:54 PM
Those missing things I can remember:

Purple couches x2
Black Gothic couch
Grandfather clock
Witch candelabra
Pumpkin rug
Gothic bed
Spider tables x2
Pumpkin
Orange outside lights x2
Treat basket thingie

Thanks, if I think of anything else, I will add later.

Also missing my black and gold wing back chairs x2

eutazaa
02-20-13, 06:05 AM

After all this writing lists of missing objects and waiting for the fix, I don't see anything happening. What do you suggest we do? It has been a month and a half already with this issue pending.

kooky panda
02-20-13, 11:09 AM
I am checking on status. If you have listed items here that you are still missing, make sure you also send or have sent an email to support@teamlava.com with your list.

CuddlyDragon
02-20-13, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone,

Please let us know if this is still an issue. As Kooky said send a report to our Support Team ( support@teamlava.com ) . Make sure you have a list of items as well as your Storm8 ID, and make sure you mention that this is for Home Design Story. :) We want to make sure they have all necessary information to assist you. :)

PenguinFlop
02-20-13, 04:35 PM
Please try uninstalling, and reinstalling the original version. Let us know if this fixes the issue for you.

annimansikka
02-21-13, 04:47 AM
It seems that those who had both holiday versions got all their stuff back. I had just the Christmas version so I got back things from there. While it's still available in the Appstore there's no way to get the Halloween version. It shouldn't be difficult for Team Lava to put it back there so people could download it?

LtwoK
02-21-13, 09:12 AM
I sent an email to the support team per Kooky Panda's suggestion and now have ALL my goods!!!

They answered my initial email within a couple days with three suggestions: force-close the app or delete the app and reinstall. Having previously done that twice without achieving any results, I am convinced that the support team is able to "reset" the missing items. After the first email (and reinstall), my Christmas items reappeared, but not the Halloween. So I sent another email which was answered within a day. Again, the response was to delete and reinstall. I did check first that I had no Halloween items (did not), so I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and -presto- there were my Halloween items.

So, if anyone does not have all their items back, email support per Kooky Panda and Cuddly Dragon's instructions and you, too, shall be playing again fully "loaded". :D

LtwoK
02-21-13, 09:14 AM
It seems that those who had both holiday versions got all their stuff back. I had just the Christmas version so I got back things from there. While it's still available in the Appstore there's no way to get the Halloween version. It shouldn't be difficult for Team Lava to put it back there so people could download it?

I had only the original game version (no Christmas or Halloween versions) and was able to get all my goods back by emailing Support.

PenguinFlop
02-22-13, 05:18 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com. They will be able to further investigate, and assist with this issue.

mathildam
03-06-13, 04:38 PM
Ok.....I sent the email....with all the info that I can give. I am missing the lighted trees and some copper items, and I know other things that I cannot remember.

They responded by asking me what was the NAME of the quest that I had been rewarded with the lighted trees!!!! , etc.

How can I remember this? Don't they have a way of knowing what items were in someone's games and are now not in their game? Do I have to tell to them what is missing? If that is the case, then I can just tell them everything. And hope they believe me!!!

This is crazy! Perhaps I need to stop playing this game!

mathildam
03-06-13, 04:40 PM
And shouldn't they already know what quest in their game gave which reward????

Sweet16Bakery
03-13-13, 05:49 PM
I lost my Gothic sofa too :o( (Halloween) and it's so cute!

peachyducky
04-08-13, 07:52 AM
I am still having problems with lost paid for Christmas items I just stored them and they are gone. As i had once done in the past. i did report this to support they said check here I did but nothing has been resolved. I did delete and download as suggested. I gather I should have never stored my items especially ones I paid for. I really love the game but I'm very upset with the entire situation . It's hard saving allowance when you're a kid

kooky panda
04-08-13, 10:31 AM
I am still having problems with lost paid for Christmas items I just stored them and they are gone. As i had once done in the past. i did report this to support they said check here I did but nothing has been resolved. I did delete and download as suggested. I gather I should have never stored my items especially ones I paid for. I really love the game but I'm very upset with the entire situation . It's hard saving allowance when you're a kid
Respond back to your support ticket and let them know that you still need help and are still missing your items.