PDA

View Full Version : Farm: Missing unlocked crops/trees

kooky panda
01-08-13, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, looks like there was some issues overnight when the holiday items were removed.

Since there are tons of threads, I am starting up a new report thread so I can send this over to the community managers to find out if the removed unlocked crops/ trees were removed by design or by accident.

If you are missing crops/ trees that you had already unlocked , please post
the platform you play on(apple, android or kindle fire) and the name of the crops/ Trees you are missing.

Please note, that this thread is only for members that have lost one of these crops/ trees.

I want to keep the thread clean and get a list together before the community managers come on, so any posts that are not giving information on the missing items will be removed as off topic.
Looks like if you bought and stored the trees you still have them in your storage.

Heart Berries-
Holly Tree
Chocolate Heart Tree
Snowy Pine

Chocolate Rose
Candy Cane Crop
Red poinsettia

nmishii
01-08-13, 09:12 AM
Note that anything listed here is for iOS since they are the only Farm players to have goals.

jtm101
01-08-13, 11:37 AM
I guess i will start then, as an Apple player we are now missing the following that we earned through goals and were previously told would not be taken away.

Heart Berries
Holly Tree
Chocolate Heart Tree

and Snowy Pine (unsure if this was a Goal Tree or not...)

kooky panda
01-08-13, 11:41 AM
quick question. Did you have any trees in storage and now they are also missing from your storage?

nmishii
01-08-13, 11:43 AM
I guess i will start then, as an Apple player we are now missing the following that we earned through goals and were previously told would not be taken away.

Heart Berries
Holly Tree
Chocolate Heart Tree

Snowy Pine is a goal tree. I didn't get it on my Android.

EdCab
01-08-13, 11:47 AM
Red poinsettia

jtm101
01-08-13, 11:54 AM
I still have the trees in storage yes.

cast1532
01-08-13, 12:00 PM
Yes, I'm missing all those crops that were unlocked by goals. One thing is removing the holiday/seasonal items but not the goals. What's the point of doing goals when you can't keep them. I play on the iPad and the newest update of Farm Story.

jtm101
01-08-13, 12:12 PM
I lost another couple which may be candidates.

Chocolate Rose
Candy Cane Crop

ButterPanda
01-08-13, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the report. Sorry to hear they disappeared. For those of you who had unlocked these crops/trees, please force close and restart your app. They should be available now. Again this is only for those who unlocked the items previously.

auntmichel
01-08-13, 01:19 PM
Mine are back. Thanks!

auntmichel
01-08-13, 01:22 PM
Q: Were the shamrocks a goal item or just a holiday item? They make a great hedge.

cast1532
01-08-13, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the report. Sorry to hear they disappeared. For those of you who had unlocked these crops/trees, please force close and restart your app. They should be available now. Again this is only for those who unlocked the items previously.

Thank you. Everything is well in my farm...so far.

Q: Were the shamrocks a goal item or just a holiday item? They make a great hedge.

They were a holiday crop.

DoubleZ
01-08-13, 02:19 PM
White Poinsettia

lsloman
01-08-13, 05:44 PM
Thank you....mine are back :)

pinkster73
01-08-13, 06:40 PM
Mine are missing. Oh wait.....

Ive never had them. :(

ariesblu
01-10-13, 02:28 AM
Mine are missing. Oh wait.....

Ive never had them. :(

I did a double take myself.

songai4239
01-10-13, 10:55 AM

Heart Berries
Holly Tree
Chocolate Heart Tree

I too am missing those crops/trees and I hope they come back this time :(

dala12
01-19-13, 02:06 AM
The Halloween farm story is gone, but one tree is in that game and it is not showing in my normal farm. Now it is invisible on my normal farm story. But I cannot put a new tree on that spot. I had this before, than I would go instal the Halloween story and put it in my inventory, problem solved. But now I cannot do this. Can you help to remove my invisible tree??!

farmgal8
01-24-13, 07:59 PM
After reading this, I realize I am missing the Chocolate Heart, Holly Tree, Chocolate Rose, Candy Cane Crop, red Poinsettia & the Snowy Pine.