PDA

View Full Version : how can you restart the game from the very begin???

Unregistered
12-12-10, 07:22 AM
how can you restart the game from the very begin???

Unregistered
12-12-10, 05:19 PM
how can you restart the game from the very begin???

??
You can't, not by getting the gems back anyways. Just redesign. Not understanding what the point of "starting over" would be.

Put what you don't want in storage I guess

Unregistered
12-13-10, 04:30 AM
??
You can't, not by getting the gems back anyways. Just redesign. Not understanding what the point of "starting over" would be.

Put what you don't want in storage I guess

but my little sister have buyd all my dyamants into coins and i will it back how?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 06:47 AM
but my little sister have buyd all my dyamants into coins and i will it back how?

You have 2 choices....

- Buy some more gems with real life money, or
- Take your time and earn them through recipe mastery. The more you cook each dish, the better your mastery level, and as you progress through those levels you will receive a gem (as well as coins).

You can still play without gems. I personally have not brought gems, and am currently level 70 on both Farm Story and City Story, level 43 on Restaurant Story, and level 15 on Bakery Story. Gems are mainly used to either expand quickly (which you can do by earning coins), or for purchasing the more elite decorations, etc. Gems are not a requirement of the game, so dont give up just because you dont have any gems left.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 09:19 AM
You have 2 choices....

- Buy some more gems with real life money, or
- Take your time and earn them through recipe mastery. The more you cook each dish, the better your mastery level, and as you progress through those levels you will receive a gem (as well as coins).

You can still play without gems. I personally have not brought gems, and am currently level 70 on both Farm Story and City Story, level 43 on Restaurant Story, and level 15 on Bakery Story. Gems are mainly used to either expand quickly (which you can do by earning coins), or for purchasing the more elite decorations, etc. Gems are not a requirement of the game, so dont give up just because you dont have any gems left.

if your tranfer your account, can you begin over at your old divice?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 04:47 PM
if your tranfer your account, can you begin over at your old divice?

If you transfer your account, you will simply be playing the same game at the same level you are at, just on another device. If you have a second device I would suggest just starting from scratch on it. But you dont NEED gems to play, they are more of a luxury than a must.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 11:09 AM
My advice in general would be: don't let little sisters/brothers take your ipod/ipad/iphone and play around randomly without you having control. ;-)