PDA

View Full Version : Saving my game to another phone

duff82
01-08-13, 07:58 AM
Hi all, sorry if this is already covered some place else. My I phone is playing up and I am getting a new one sent out:) the trouble I have is I have to restore the phone to factory settings and send it off before my new phone arrives. I don't want to lose my dragons in dragon story but I can only find how to save my game if I have the new phone at the same time as the old one( not if old phone is gone )
Hope this makes sense:) can anyone help

EdoLi
01-08-13, 02:12 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

margaritaville99
01-08-13, 05:06 PM
I would be sure to get the phones udid as the instructions say before you return it! It is a special serial number assigned only to the phone, not the game or your user name.

margaritaville99
01-08-13, 05:07 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
These instructuions apply only to storm8 games.

[S8] Elsa
01-08-13, 05:10 PM
These instructuions apply only to storm8 games.

You can download a Storm8 game and use the instructions to transfer your account, which will include your TeamLava games.

margaritaville99
01-08-13, 05:14 PM
You can download a Storm8 game and use the instructions to transfer your account, which will include your TeamLava games.

Wished this was clearly stated in TL forum and the link posted, I have been working on this quite a while.

duff82
01-09-13, 12:23 AM
Thank you everyone was starting to panic ,didn't want to lose my much loved dragons :) I

remita89
01-09-13, 08:09 PM
you can just email it to support@teamlava.com
just tell them that you want to transfer your games to your new device and they will help you..
this is based on my experience..I just got my new phone and I asked them to transfer my games and I just follow what they want then now I can play my games in my new phone
If you lucky, you can got your games in your new device in 1 day..
because I read from others that they took for days even a week to transfer the games

I hope you can continue to play your game in your new device :)

duff82
01-13-13, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone, I have read all your posts and I think I know what to do.:) I have created a storm 8 I d,then when my new phone comes, I down load a storm 8 game, then I log on to that game on my new phone as my original storm 8 I d and my games should transfer. Have I got this right? As easy as that ? Do I then have to download dragon story again and my original dragon story account will just appear ?

kooky panda
01-13-13, 02:44 PM
Hi everyone, I have read all your posts and I think I know what to do.:) I have created a storm 8 I d,then when my new phone comes, I down load a storm 8 game, then I log on to that game on my new phone as my original storm 8 I d and my games should transfer. Have I got this right? As easy as that ? Do I then have to download dragon story again and my original dragon story account will just appear ?

Go ahead and download a storm 8 game on your current device.
Play that game to level 2 . Then go to the setting and set a password. Write down the password so you will remember it.
When your new phone comes in go ahead and download the TL games you are playing, but do not set up a new storm ID.
Download the same storm 8 game to your new phone. Then go into the storm 8 game on your new phone and go to setting
and select transfer. You will then put in that password you wrote down and hit transfer.

renbuxing
01-14-13, 05:36 AM
Go ahead and download a storm 8 game on your current device.
Play that game to level 2 . Then go to the setting and set a password. Write down the password so you will remember it.
When your new phone comes in go ahead and download the TL games you are playing, but do not set up a new storm ID.
Download the same storm 8 game to your new phone. Then go into the storm 8 game on your new phone and go to setting
and select transfer. You will then put in that password you wrote down and hit transfer.
Hi Panda,
I have a question. For example, I am playing both DS and Fashion, but when I went to the setting of Fashion, I can't find where can I set a password. What should I do now? I played in ipad mini.

Thank you.

kooky panda
01-14-13, 05:54 AM
Hi Panda,
I have a question. For example, I am playing both DS and Fashion, but when I went to the setting of Fashion, I can't find where can I set a password. What should I do now? I played in ipad mini.

Thank you.

When you are transferring by Storm 8, you will set the password and do the transfer in a storm 8 game , not a team lava game.
So you will need to download one of the storm 8 games like World War, then go to the settings in that game to set your password on your old device. Then download the same storm 8 game to your new device. Then on your new device go to the storm 8 game then settings, and hit the transfer button.