PDA

View Full Version : Level 84

dr0016
01-08-13, 07:49 AM
Level 84 in dragon story with no diamond till now. Un fair. Despite that I know the secret of 4 color. But still. :(.

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 08:07 AM
I've been level 94 for about two weeks and I have no diamond either. Tough.

lriptide
01-08-13, 08:10 AM
i had a neighbor hes level 21 and he got 1 diamond. lolwut

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 08:29 AM
i had a neighbor hes level 21 and he got 1 diamond. lolwut

"Lolwut" is right!! And I have a neighbor in Monster Story that has a diamond at level 11 !!! XD craziest thing ever, lol.

I do have diamond in Monster story though. :)

suzysuzy35
01-08-13, 09:44 AM
I have no idea if I'm right, it's only my theory, but I had 600 hrs of failed breeding time when going for the Anubis,what if we have to get so many failed commons first before the ultra rare comes in,obviously we have to have all the correct colours in there, I'm testing out my theory now to see how many hours it takes to get the angel, if I get it. This theory is obviously based on diamond hybrids, I've no idea if this theory is correct using normal hybrids, as we have rares and super rares that come into play. I'm just giving you all my progress on my game, I'm no idea if I'm correct.

suzysuzy35
01-08-13, 09:48 AM
I have no idea if I'm right, it's only my theory, but I had 600 hrs of failed breeding time when going for the Anubis,what if we have to get so many failed commons first before the ultra rare comes in,obviously we have to have all the correct colours in there, I'm testing out my theory now to see how many hours it takes to get the angel, if I get it. This theory is obviously based on diamond hybrids, I've no idea if this theory is correct using normal hybrids, as we have rares and super rares that come into play. I'm just giving you all my progress on my game, I'm no idea if I'm correct.

I'm probably going to try soon with wiz and fairy,with the long fail times on the commons,who knows maybe it would produce good results. Like I say it's only my opinion, no idea if this is right.

suzysuzy35
01-08-13, 09:49 AM
When I mention failed breeding times, I mean 20 hrs of magic coming up for the Anubis and now I will have lots of failed breeding going for the angel, I e I will keep getting the light.

peteralan
01-08-13, 12:02 PM
I have just got the diamond dragon now I used light and turkey

Baraze
01-08-13, 12:29 PM
We all know the secret to a diamond. It's no secret because there are NO special formula. At least four colors. Any mix of dragons so long as they have four colors. I got four in one week. I threw everything but the kitchen sink in the den and was shocked and laughed every time, because they all came on a whim.

My sister kept calling me yesterday asking what I used and after two tries she was calling for another mixture. I told her when you think too hard or focus on following a formula seen or heard then it will seen like forever. Try a blend, do it at least twelve times them do a switchoroo. It will come.

I jumped to level 60 whatever from selling so many useless dragons.

Suzy, I got angel after two tries. Quetzal came easy too. I hate magic dragons like the plague. Ill probably get six infinities before I ever get an Anubis. Tried for infinity with wizard and parakeet. Waster over three hundred gold. When I don't care I bet it will come.

While there is something brewing in the lava, don't give it! You all will be a part of the diamond baby boom too. It's madness.

cedkugedchgd
01-08-13, 12:36 PM
We all know the secret to a diamond. It's no secret because there are NO special formula. At least four colors. Any mix of dragons so long as they have four colors. I got four in one week. I threw everything but the kitchen sink in the den and was shocked and laughed every time, because they all came on a whim.

My sister kept calling me yesterday asking what I used and after two tries she was calling for another mixture. I told her when you think too hard or focus on following a formula seen or heard then it will seen like forever. Try a blend, do it at least twelve times them do a switchoroo. It will come.

Suzy, I got angel after two tries. Quetzal came easy too. I hate magic dragons like the plague. Ill probably get six infinities before I ever get an Anubis. Tried for infinity with wizard and parakeet. Waster over three hundred gold. When I don't care I bet it will come.

While there is something brewing in the lava, don't give it! You all will be a part of the diamond baby boom too. It's madness.

awww thanks for posting this :) i think we all have to keep our faith in our luck and just like baraze said: it will come! i also got my infinity without expecting it..
it's actually a pretty fun story: on that night i put wizard and fairy in the breeding den for the 2nd time and i was already so desperate of trying for diamond/infinity that i even didn't have the faith in luck to look at the timer so right after that i went to the toilet while thinking: "ohh, i'm never gonna get this ultra rare precious dragon :(" and then after that i decided to look at the timer and BOOM: 40 hours!

you guys wouldn't believe how happy i was. i think i did like a 10 minute long happy dance, lol. now please don't think i'm crazy xD i know this is awkward but i just had to tell you :p

oh! and good luck to all of you guys!

DragonRA7
01-08-13, 12:38 PM

You have an infinity? How did you get yours?

suzysuzy35
01-08-13, 12:43 PM

Your extremely lucky, four in one week, wow. Congrats. I just wish my angel would pop up soon then, lol.

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 12:57 PM

Lol!! :) well...guess we gotta keep our hopes up. But it sure ain't easy...

Takiofallen
01-08-13, 07:21 PM
Some one had posted this before a while back, there is some validity to it i believe. It's just not as simple as fails for a particular breeding.

suzysuzy35
01-09-13, 12:25 AM
Some one had posted this before a while back, there is some validity to it i believe. It's just not as simple as fails for a particular breeding.

Thanks.

iaweforfun
01-09-13, 07:03 AM
I hit the level cap 2 months ago... I dont have a diamond

lizanne85
01-09-13, 07:39 AM
IM also on level 94 guys and still trying for a diamond im hoping it will just come along one day , also trying for a pink and still no luck just yet, but i will keep trying and cross all my fingers that someday i will get the diamond ive always been waiting for !!!