PDA

View Full Version : Obviously tl doesn't care abt players

girlkyle
01-08-13, 07:20 AM
Obviously TL doesn't have any considerations for us, the people who keep them in business! How can they ignore all the posts on here expressing concern and sadness and not listen or simply provide us with a list? Everything is gone! Not just holiday items. I'm seriously thinking about quitting.

sw0914
01-08-13, 07:33 AM
Obviously TL doesn't have any considerations for us, the people who keep them in business! How can they ignore all the posts on here expressing concern and sadness and not listen or simply provide us with a list? Everything is gone! Not just holiday items. I'm seriously thinking about quitting.

The clothes are what makes the game fun!! They spent money developing the outfits what is the point of taking them away??? I am so not playing any more TL games until this decision is reviewed and reversed.

kooky panda
01-08-13, 12:13 PM

This is being looked into.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43936-teamlava-we-feel-lied-too&p=510096&viewfull=1#post510096