PDA

View Full Version : Molten Lava Cake?

Dreamer691
01-08-13, 04:06 AM
Can a mod please tell me why the Molten Lava Cake and Heart Muffins were removed from our cookbooks? Both were goal rewards from 2011! And I was just about to master the MLC's too...
Now I only have 1 recipe on the regular oven not fully mastered :(

kieranyeow
01-08-13, 04:34 AM
Yes, They Removed My Podium Cake Too!!!!

kieranyeow
01-08-13, 04:36 AM
Tl please give us back the candy cane recipe,or else i will quit!
I love this game since 2 years! But why?!you removed the candy cane ?!!!im angry

cast1532
01-08-13, 04:52 AM
I want my recipes that I got from completing the goals.

thatgirl444
01-08-13, 05:18 AM
YES YES..please return my Podium Cake...goal reward recipes are ours to keep just like goal reward decorations

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 05:55 AM
Return goal recipes

LalaSmooth
01-08-13, 08:15 AM
I want all of them back.... I hope they unlock the valentines day ones

LalaSmooth
01-08-13, 08:16 AM
The candy cane recipe is already unlocked :/

AnnasCoffee
01-08-13, 08:27 AM
If losing a few old recipes is the price we have to pay to get NEW recipes... then I'm fine with the old being removed. Our cookbooks are full. They can't just keep adding more without removing something. If we never got new recipes, that would be worse than loosing a few recipes.

I do wish TL had given us more notice and accurate information about the items that were removed.

cast1532
01-08-13, 12:28 PM
If losing a few old recipes is the price we have to pay to get NEW recipes... then I'm fine with the old being removed. Our cookbooks are full. They can't just keep adding more without removing something. If we never got new recipes, that would be worse than loosing a few recipes.

I do wish TL had given us more notice and accurate information about the items that were removed.

I'm complaining about goal recipes not holiday or seasonal recipes. Those they can take away because I know they were limited time which is why I mastered them when they came out. What's the point of doing goals if we can't keep them?

AnnasCoffee
01-08-13, 01:31 PM
What's the point of doing goals if we can't keep them?

So there is space in the cookbook for a NEW goal recipe. If you like doing goals, don't you want MORE goals? I'm no electronics expert, but I don't think they can just keep adding new stuff without removing some of the old stuff.

Also, I'm bored with the old stuff and it was UGLY. I'm glad it's gone. I hope the new stuff is better.

And finally ... Do you want to keep the SAME old stuff if it means we don't get new updates anymore. Some people have all the old stuff mastered. They will quit if there isn't new stuff to give them more gems and never any NEW GOALS. And if there isn't new stuff everyone will be bored and MORE upset than they are now.

I understand that people are upset because we were lied to, not given a list, not given enough time. But don't be upset over lost content. Be glad because it means we will get new stuff.

cast1532
01-09-13, 06:40 PM
So there is space in the cookbook for a NEW goal recipe. If you like doing goals, don't you want MORE goals? I'm no electronics expert, but I don't think they can just keep adding new stuff without removing some of the old stuff.

Also, I'm bored with the old stuff and it was UGLY. I'm glad it's gone. I hope the new stuff is better.

And finally ... Do you want to keep the SAME old stuff if it means we don't get new updates anymore. Some people have all the old stuff mastered. They will quit if there isn't new stuff to give them more gems and never any NEW GOALS. And if there isn't new stuff everyone will be bored and MORE upset than they are now.

I understand that people are upset because we were lied to, not given a list, not given enough time. But don't be upset over lost content. Be glad because it means we will get new stuff.

Actually, I do want to keep them. Those goals took time to finish them. Not all users have Molten Lava Cake, Yule Log, Holiday Cupcake, Gingerbread Cake, Love Muffin, and Podium Cake recipes. I like having exclusive things. That's why I complained. Are you not understanding me? TL PROMISED us that us long as we have the recipes unlock we can keep them. I'm not complaining about the Pool Cake or the other appliances being removed because I know they were there for limited time only.

Do you have all the recipes that I listed?

AnnasCoffee
01-09-13, 08:18 PM
... I like having exclusive things.... Are you not understanding me?

no.

TL PROMISED us ....

Re-read the "Terms-of-service". We all had to agree to it a few months ago. It says something to the effect of ... "TL reserves the right to make changes to the game at any time.". Which, to me, means there is no such thing as a "promise" from TL. You can spend your time, fake money or real money; it doesn't matter. They can take it away anytime.

Is it "right", is it "nice", do I like it. Doesn't matter, I clicked accept to the TOS.

cherryberry9
01-09-13, 08:36 PM
I'm complaining about goal recipes not holiday or seasonal recipes. Those they can take away because I know they were limited time which is why I mastered them when they came out. What's the point of doing goals if we can't keep them?

I'm agreeing with you because I think I'm mortified about how TL lies about goal recipes. If they give them to us we should be able to keep them.I guess TL lied yet again and us honest players have yet again have been dissed, punked.

AnnasCoffee
01-09-13, 09:11 PM
I like having exclusive things. ... Are you not understanding me?

no.

I wanted to add... It's not that I don't have a mental comprehension of what your saying, I do "understand" your words just not the feeling behind them.

To me, what your saying is ...

"I like" which means "your happy".
"having exclusive things" which means "having things other people don't have".

So, it makes you happy to have something just because others don't have it? No, I don't "understand". I don't feel that way about things.

Even if I don't agree with you; I am sorry your not happy with your game. You know what would be nice? A "Display Counter" that you could place food on but it wouldn't sell. You could have your exclusive recipes on permanent display. I would display some of the plain everyday coffee that would never sell out. Everyone would be happy :)

songai4239
01-09-13, 11:26 PM
Actually, I do want to keep them. Those goals took time to finish them. Not all users have Molten Lava Cake, Yule Log, Holiday Cupcake, Gingerbread Cake, Love Muffin, and Podium Cake recipes. I like having exclusive things. That's why I complained. Are you not understanding me? TL PROMISED us that us long as we have the recipes unlock we can keep them. I'm not complaining about the Pool Cake or the other appliances being removed because I know they were there for limited time only.

Do you have all the recipes that I listed?

You missed a few, (cranberry cider,truffle chair,mince pie,dark truffles and chocolate pineapple) and I almost have all of them Except for the lava cake and truffle chair, But I wonder if the valentine goal recipes become seasonal like the others.

nomicrophone
01-10-13, 08:55 PM
The Molten Lava & Gingerbread cake and Heart Muffins were both removed from my cookbook for some reason also, but then the next couple of days they came back...
However now that someone else mentioned it & I'm thinking about it, I don't think my Podium Cake is there either... oh well =P

cast1532
01-11-13, 05:49 AM
You missed a few, (cranberry cider,truffle chair,mince pie,dark truffles and chocolate pineapple) and I almost have all of them Except for the lava cake and truffle chair, But I wonder if the valentine goal recipes become seasonal like the others.

Yeah, I know. I just went to the regular oven and went to the back and listed all the recipes I had there except for Mince Pie since I have it locked.

I wanted to add... It's not that I don't have a mental comprehension of what your saying, I do "understand" your words just not the feeling behind them.

To me, what your saying is ...

"I like" which means "your happy".
"having exclusive things" which means "having things other people don't have".

So, it makes you happy to have something just because others don't have it? No, I don't "understand". I don't feel that way about things.

Even if I don't agree with you; I am sorry your not happy with your game. You know what would be nice? A "Display Counter" that you could place food on but it wouldn't sell. You could have your exclusive recipes on permanent display. I would display some of the plain everyday coffee that would never sell out. Everyone would be happy :)

I'm not upset about the seasonal/holiday recipes or items being removed because I know they were limited time only. Do you understand that? The Christmas and Valentine's rewards were guaranteed to stay and will not ever be removed. These rewards were from 2011 and I had them ever since then out of nowhere they were taken away so yeah I would be upset that they were removed. I rather have a reward recipe than any other seasonal recipe. If you search the forums you will read that as long as you unlock the goal you will keep it forever and this announcement was made from TL Staff and not the forums moderators.

It was frustrating doing these goals but knowing that once I finish completing them and that I keep them without rushing to mastering them was satisfaction. It's the same thing as buying a limited time only item. People buy it because they know many people will not. It's the same thing with the recipes. They're exclusive and special to me. How many bakeries have the Molten Lava Cake or Yule Log displayed? All I care about is that it can be July and I can bake Molten Lava Cake. I like having that option.

How am I not happy with my game? What makes you say that? I been playing Farm Story since it came out and every game TL has released. Don't you think being in level 99 in Bakery Story says something about me? I didn't started playing this game last month or 6 months ago. Why would I be in level 99 if playing wasn't making me happy? I don't care about a Display Counter. You know what would be nice; to be able to switch the food around. Lets go with your Display Counter. Lets say I put the Brownies on the Display Counter but one day I get tired of seeing them and want to sell them I want the option to move them. Now, that would make me happy. We have different views on what makes us happy.

AnnasCoffee
01-11-13, 12:25 PM
cast1532,

I've seen the statements from TL staff. I know you worked to get the recipes. But I still say there is no such thing as a promise. Because the "Terms of Service" state otherwise. It clearly says they can remove items.

Below is a link to the "Terms of Service". To save time you can scroll down to Section J.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?227-***NEW***-Terms-of-Service&highlight=Terms+service

The other issue is old items vs. NEW items. TL said they have to remove some old stuff to "make room" for the NEW. I don't know if its true. You'll have to take that question up with them.

The stuff they removed was out of season, it was for Christams (some of it was 2 yrs. old). Christmas is over.

You want your exclusive recipes. I asked and you said, you would rather have the 2 yr old Christmas stuff that new updates. What about everyone else? What if we asked EVERYBODY ... do we want new Valentine's recipes next week or do we want to look at Yule Logs in other peoples' bakeries for another year? I want to move on. Im sorry you lost you items, but that was TLs decision on how to make the game better for EVERYONE.

Not everyone has been playing as long as you, but that doesn't make us less important. Some people don't want to look at old, out-of-season, LOCKED recipes and Truffle chairs. We want to play the game and earn stuff too. Just like you did.

But all of this has already been said. So I'm going to let this issue go :). And look forward to the new stuff.

Sorry I said your "not enjoying your game". Or however I worded it, I guess I worded it wrong. I meant I'm sorry you are upset about the missing recipes. I understand your not happy about losing the recipes, so I was trying to be nice :)

DeesDiner001
01-11-13, 12:33 PM
I am enjoying this debate. Still it's just a game. Wish that was my only problem to worry and debate about. You both have great ideas and suggestions.

kooky panda
01-11-13, 03:31 PM
Discussing the terms of service is not forum appropriate. If you have questions on the TOS, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com or you can file a forum dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
and discuss them with a community manager.

Also this thread as gotten a little heated. For personal conversations please take it to the PMs.

For more information on the removed items, please see this thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43947-Bakery-Missing-Unlocked-Receipes)