PDA

View Full Version : Australia day 26th january

lesami
01-08-13, 02:45 AM
I know its like flogging a dead horse, but do you think that we could possibly have an Aussie flag or some Aussie content to celebrate our special day.It seems like we celebrate other countries customs and special days why not ours!! i know players have been requesting this for a looooong time, and you do have alot of Aussie players.Give it a go it may even bring some players back that have quit cause they felt unheard .....just saying !! ;)

lexxys4
01-08-13, 02:55 AM
yeah you are right nothing to celebrate our day

nmishii
01-08-13, 03:45 AM
I'm in the US like TL and itI appreciate having content for the US holidays. I would also like to see content for holidays for other countries. So celebrating Australia Day is a great idea.

jmterao
01-08-13, 08:38 AM
I am in the US and I would love to help you guys celebrate!

leadfoot
01-08-13, 03:29 PM
Yes! Count me in as someone else in the US who wants to help celebrate Australia Day!

cherryberry9
01-08-13, 04:48 PM
Ya I vote Australia!!

LalaSmooth
01-08-13, 05:38 PM
Yes but what about UK users? What would they get? Nothing apart from Bonfire Night (5th november)

saren1947
01-08-13, 08:07 PM
You have my vote.

lesami
01-09-13, 03:13 AM
Yes but what about UK users? What would they get? Nothing apart from Bonfire Night (5th november)

i understand what your saying, but at least you have some content like the British Flag or wallpaper (admittedly due to the Olympics) and other things that represent your country .Those that have been viewing this forum since the beginning will understand when i say that we have been asking constantly for a flag !! Its just one little flag come on !!! In addition you could do a whole Aussie theme - the possibilities are endless, you've got to admit at the moment things are a little bit tedious .......

unosocite
01-09-13, 04:23 AM
Great idea. There's Christmas reindeer, why not a kangaroo as well? :D

allessaA
01-20-13, 08:53 AM
At least they could bring back the kangaroo aka wallaroo so we could finish the Dwarf Rabbit task...

cherryberry9
01-20-13, 10:08 AM
I'm in Canada but I'm a little Australian in my background and I would love to see some Aussie stuff in the game.